Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #25698402 - 12/23/18 02:15 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Right, that's not hard to believe if tsken out of context. When viewed eith everything else though he's behsving exactly as expected, he's a partisian hack who hates the clintons and the ststus quo. I think he at some point meant well but got duped by Trump and/or blackmailed.

He does hate Clinton, and just as he hates anyone who's corrupt.  You and koods are pissed that no one's turned over good information on Trump, but he does actually release anything bad about Trump he gets.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25698435 - 12/23/18 02:31 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Right, that's not hard to believe if tsken out of context. When viewed eith everything else though he's behsving exactly as expected, he's a partisian hack who hates the clintons and the ststus quo. I think he at some point meant well but got duped by Trump and/or blackmailed.

He does hate Clinton, and just as he hates anyone who's corrupt.  You and koods are pissed that no one's turned over good information on Trump, but he does actually release anything bad about Trump he gets.

Omg wtf are you talking about? There’s so much shit on trump.

This is absurd. There is no context where what Assange said is innocent. Assange is asking Don Jr. to conspire with him to improve optics. It’s a PR stunt. Im amazed how powerful your bias is sometimes. There is NOTHING unclear about what Assange was trying to do.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: koods] * 1
    #25698456 - 12/23/18 02:42 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Omg wtf are you talking about? There’s so much shit on trump.

Give it to Assange, and I'll bet you he'll publish it.

Quote:

koods said:
Assange is asking Don Jr. to conspire with him to improve optics. It’s a PR stunt. Im amazed how powerful your bias is sometimes.

Wooof explained what's going on.  It was a trick to get dirt on Trump, and the Trump campaign didn't fall for it.  You did.

Quote:

koods said:
There is NOTHING unclear about what Assange was trying to do.

Exactly - he was trying to get dirt on Trump.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25698483 - 12/23/18 02:57 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Let's analyze this:

You're saying Wikileaks wanted to improve their image by getting more dirt on Trump.  I agree with you.

You're also saying Wikileaks favored Trump because they wanted more dirt on him.  I disagree with you.  In fact, I think that's retarded.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25698557 - 12/23/18 03:37 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Assange wasn’t asking for dirt. :facepalm: he was asking for something that would look like a leak so Wikileaks wouldn’t look like it was just going afer Clinton. (Which they were) Assange would go on tv and say that he had received some documents about trump. Of course he would keep the source confidential. Maybe even lie and say it was from the same source as the Clinton material

Come on dude... he sent the message to Trump’s son. What do you think Don Jr. would have sent if he went along with this plan? Trump’s deep dark secrets? Dick pix? Russian tax receipts? No. He’d send something like what they sent to Rachel Maddow. Bland Tax documents that make trump look good. It would have been a fake leak for public relations. How do you not get this?

I’m done explaining the unambiguous. You are just blind to corruption when you like the ones who are corrupt.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25698578 - 12/23/18 03:58 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Assange wasn’t asking for dirt. :facepalm: he was asking for something that would look like a leak so Wikileaks wouldn’t look like it was just going afer Clinton. (Which they were)

I just posted an article showing dirt on Trump from Wikileaks.  And they want more.

Quote:

koods said:
Come on dude... he sent the message to Trump’s son. What do you think Don Jr. would have sent if he went along with this plan?

If you read your own post, you would know.  He was going after Trump's tax returns, something you keep asking for over and over again as being super important.

Quote:

koods said:
Trump’s deep dark secrets? Dick pix? Russian tax receipts? No. He’d send something like what they sent to Rachel Maddow. Bland Tax documents that make trump look good.

Now suddenly tax returns are just "bland" information.  Jesus Christ you're pathetic.  :facepalm3:

Quote:

koods said:
I’m done explaining the unambiguous. You are just blind to corruption when you like the ones who are corrupt.

Hillary is corrupt.  I've said that many times.  And Wikileaks points out corruption.  I've said that many times too.

If you don't see that, you are the blind one.

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #25698590 - 12/23/18 04:07 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

*I just felt like deleting one. Sue me.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Edited by ballsalsa (12/23/18 04:17 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25698594 - 12/23/18 04:10 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think wikileaks are as interested in character assassination as they are in exposing institutional corruption. The DNC was corrupt to it's very core, and it was important for Democratic voters to understand what was going on. The purpose of an organization, such as wikileaks, is to keep governmental institutions in check, and make them think twice about engaging in corrupt behavior.

Regardless, Trumps character was already known to be quite flawed, deceitful, and corrupt, to anyone with half a brain. Trump said it best, when he said that he could murder someone in time Square and his supporters would not be dissuaded.

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/23/18 04:13 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25698655 - 12/23/18 04:58 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

f you read your own post, you would know.  He was going after Trump's tax returns, something you keep asking for over and over again as being super important.

And don jr isnt going to release his fathers damaging tax returns. I don’t understand why you keep beating this horse. Anything the trump campaign would send to wikileaks would be sanitized propaganda. He was offering don a PR opportunity.

Look the language is clear. If you think Assange was soliciting dirt on his father from don jr, you’re not using your brain.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25698751 - 12/23/18 05:54 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I get what you're saying.  Wikileaks didn't have enough dirt on Trump, so they wanted more to prove they were impartial.

But the Trump team didn't accept the deal.  Why?  The answer seems obvious to me.  I'd like to hear your spin.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: koods]
    #25727342 - 01/06/19 02:07 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
A mystery foreign company has just been ordered to comply with a mueller subpoena. Not saying it’s cambridge, just it could be. This is the case they closed the courthouse floor for last week
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/prosecutors-win-court-fight-over-secret-subpoena-of-a-foreign-company/2018/12/18/b56dafac-0315-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html

"Business Insider" just posted an article saying they believe it is Concord Management (the 'troll farm'):

Mueller's office may have dropped a hint about the mystery grand-jury subpoena case that has Washington enthralled

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25727795 - 01/06/19 06:32 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

My favorite disinformation would be police reports.  If the USA relied on police reports for intelligence gathering, well it would explain a great deal of what's gone wrong in the past.

I don't know if their stupid or really believe the lies they report.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25728292 - 01/06/19 11:07 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

That's interesting. Concord is a Kremilin-ran company correct?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25728342 - 01/06/19 11:51 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Concord is a Kremilin-ran company correct?

No, it's a Russian-run company, partly owned by a chef named Yevgeny Prigozhin who has a catering businesses that hosted dinners which Vladimir Putin attended.

Some people like to make believe that since he served food to Putin, Putin therefore runs his business.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25728460 - 01/07/19 03:29 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Lol catering.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleErrl_Shmirl
New Kid On The Block
Male

Loc: Southern Plains Flag
    #25728502 - 01/07/19 04:40 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I'd say elite politian interdimensional psychic vampires that suck the life force from children before sacrificing them to Lucifer in the basement if a pizza parlor.

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Errl_Shmirl] * 2
    #26990723 - 10/17/20 09:29 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26990931 - 10/18/20 02:10 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't watched that yet (it's kind of long), but this article is likely a counterpoint.

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
    #26990990 - 10/18/20 04:31 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Mmmmm, it depends if you believe what the ex KGB are saying in the interview from the mid 80's I guess?

Check it out, it's a trip.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26991619 - 10/18/20 03:11 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry for the long reply, but I just watched your whole video, and it was simply a video from the New York Times trying to restore their image as a fake news organization.  Unfortunately for them, the video only enhanced that image.

It started by talking about old Soviet disinformation campaigns, specifically how the Soviet Union started the rumor that AIDS was developed by the CIA to kill off African Americans and gays.  Ok, that claim seems reasonable enough.

Then fast forward to capitalist Russia.  It begins by saying Putin started his disinformation campaign by creating Russia Today and the Internet Research Agency.

Wait, wut?  Russia Today puts out news that debunks mainstream news stories, and we know from the game we once played that nobody could find any fake news from RT (though I'm sure some exists), yet we repeatedly find fake news from the New York Times all the time.

The US never found evidence that IRA was funded by the Russian Government either.  In fact the US Government dismissed the charges against Concord Consulting (who was the private parent company of the IRA) after they called bullshit against the charges and decided to show up in court.

Then the video admits the US does its own foreign disinformation campaigns abroad, but that Russia conducts theirs without public accountability (whatever that means???), implying our disinformation campaigns are just.

They go to blame a lot of other hoaxes on Russia, without evidence, or they accuse Russia of disinformation when they challenge American stories that have no evidence (like those the NY Times puts out all the time).

Now, I realize that 99%+ of what the New York Times puts out is true.  Obviously if all their information were fake, no one would take them seriously.  They discuss that very point in the video.

They say "useful idiots" are the ones who spread disinformation.  They're obviously referring to people like me who tend to dig into the evidence to determine what the truth is.  Name calling like that is a dirty trick.

They also say a good Russian tactic is to "deny, deny, deny" something they're accused of.  Well what is Russia supposed to do if they're accused of something they didn't do?  Not deny?  Here's a novel idea:  how about providing evidence of things we accuse Russia of?

They even accused Wikileaks of working with Russia for saying they weren't the source of the emails.  WHAT?!?

Then they show how Facebook and other social media giants reported to Congress how small Russian interference actually was, implying we shouldn't trust them.

So what did the New York Times (this video) recommend?  More regulation, and having people determine for Facebook what's true and what's not (and you KNOW the Government will put in the people who will spread its own message).

The video finishes by attacking Trump, calling him "President Disinformation".  Of course, we know Trump is not afraid to call out the NY Times out on their fake news, and they're understandably butt hurt about that.

To summarize, I recommend not wasting your time on this video (of course you can if you want).  It's nothing more than NY Times propaganda, and a bad attempt to restore their damaged image.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate