Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineChocolateMilk
Mouth Breather
Male User Gallery

Loc: In yo fridge Flag
Indoor cacti grow help please:)
    #25720560 - 01/03/19 10:40 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Hey y'all I love the posts here, have been lurking for years, I have a pretty decent cacti collection,  all are rescue from department stores, and people I've met that do not know how to care for cacti, some even trash picked!! 
    I have some Pedro PC clones(from a department store lol) that are getting pretty big now, like from 4", and 6" to almost a foot each in a lil over a year, they are in a breathable grow bag with homemade soil, my issue is that they have begun to start new growth in the past few weeks, even tho it is winter, and I haven't attempted yet, but I wanted to see if y'all thought it was safe for me to grow under lights during the winter? I have a mush cult room with 12/12 6500k lighting, I can no longer put my cacti outside in the summer(last summer we got screwed here in the midwest and many ov my cacti got stunted due to the late starting summer, It snowed in early may here.....).  Maybe that's why my Pedro's started a new growth in november... My prickly pears also started new growth, but those guys are just weirdos lol. 

I'm not looking to go pro on indor cacti cause I really don't want to stunt them, and I'm ok with their natural abilities and look, just wanted to see what y'all thought for giving a lil boost, also im fearing that their new growth with not come in right because they have very lil light they may reach for. 

I also have some T. terscheckii that I may want to graft/put under lights to boost growth but I'm not gonna demand them to grow:)

Any other ideas please let me know please

--------------------
Trade List

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden