Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight? [Re: filthysock]
    #2570365 - 04/17/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i'm drug and alcohol free,does your tequila come with a grub?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight? [Re: ]
    #2570762 - 04/17/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Krishna, post pics of your dreads pretty please.

No, my tequila doesnt come with a grub. Damn, I got really drunk last night, drowsy drunk because I was drinking slow and I added a few beers and some really really out mixed vodka that some girl drank (go figure... girls... really really out mixed). I posted some shit here last night as I was really drunk, dont remember what threads I posted in though.

I have nothing better to do so I'll write about last nights crazy night, and it really was crazy!

Me and some friends (there were five of us) went to the beach and lit a bonfire and drank from like 2100 till early morning, I was getting in a good mood and started freestyle singing country songs with my friend who played the harmonica, that was fun and we made some damn good songs at it too. It was really nice to have a bonfire at the beach at night and drink with good buddies, but the night took a crazy turn. First I was playing around (just friendly) with this girl that was there, Christine, her jealous boy friend kicked me in the face so that the glass in my glasses popped out and I lost the screw. I didnt fight or anything, but I really got angry and gave him a good lecture with words...
I "walked" to the dorms and got some string that I used to fix my glasses...(this is when I wrote some shit here at the pub) when I came back everybody was obviously drunk out of their asses and I had some catching up to do. I saw the guy holding his girlfriend having some romantic talk and I walked up to her and said, "damn, I wish I was as drunk as you", right after I said that she started flipping out! Her arms were waving, her body was shaking and it looked like she was going through some whole body cramps... alcohol poisoning. We all freaked out, cheaking she could breath, had a pulse and all that, but it was really hard to keep her still, she was screaming and fighting as if we were trying to rape her or something but we had to keep her still, she managed to break loose and she ran screaming to water... she got waist-deep before we cought her and managed to drag her out. Everybody was freezing and wet and freaking out and trying to get controll of the situation, but one of us decided to call the ambulance. I tried to keep her warm by hugging her and talking her into relaxing, breathing slowly and not panic, it worked, but every now and then she would flip out again. Anyway, so the ambulance came, took her away... there was some drama after that that I dont want to get into. But me and two others went back to the dorms, sat in the living room and one of my friends asked if we wanted to take some "somadrils", they are 350mg benzo's. I'v never taken it before but why not, right, I said "I'm down, as long as they're not so heavy we'll fall asleep" seeing as that would be a waste of a pill. The guy that had them took a whole bunch, me and my friend took one each and after a matter of ten minutes I tried to talk but my speech was incoherant and slurry, I was hanging, falling and stumbling all over the place, laughing... so it was fun stuff. It really sucked though cause my friends DID fall asleeep!!!
I ended up trying to wake them up (which was literally impossible) as fucked up as I myself was and I ended up having to drag them both up (both heavy and me being REALLY fucked up like I said) to their rooms so we wouldnt get cought in the morning for sleeping on the floor looking that fucked up... and thats how the night ended.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2571079 - 04/17/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Kill bill was sold out :frown:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight? [Re: abhi]
    #2571115 - 04/17/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm hearing alot of commotion about that movie, is it a big hit movie?

--------------------

Anonymous

#2571126 - 04/17/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

wow man,thats fucked getting kicked in the face!!
lucky the glass didnt smash into your neck or eyes or something!

yeah,beach fires are excellent,it can get chilly on your back though.
we used to set up three fires in a triangle and sit in the middle.
other than the jealous dude it sounded like you had a cool time :thumbup:

i just thought then that maybe the guy wasn't actually being romantic with her,but was disguising himself and threatening her and when you approached them, her lunacy was some kind of freak out attempt to get away from him.

Edited by lamblancer (04/17/04 01:15 PM)

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2571169 - 04/17/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ah... it wasnt such a hard kick, he was just trying to get to me to stop playing with his gf, he's a really jealous person and a huge victim of fear... thats what I lectured him about yesterday, lol.
The kick in the face was better than the girl getting alcohol poisoning though, she's fine I've heard.

I just remembered I spent a whole deal of the evening singing jim morisson inspired songs and talking poetically about stuff and dancing around the fire like an indian, falling from person to person saying stuff like, "man, you're eyes are like the stars of the silky velvet sky, you have thunderstorms in your persona...", I think I was trying to weird myself out as much as possible and get atention in the "dude, you're so weird" way, lol, funny shit.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2571177 - 04/17/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
Krishna, post pics of your dreads pretty please.

Here they are in all their fluffy glory (my friend assures me that they will calm down in a week or so... I sure hope so! :grin:)

New pic:

Doesn't the tapestry in the background fit the forum so well?  :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by Krishna (04/17/04 01:43 PM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight? [Re: Krishna]
    #2571183 - 04/17/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

OK Change of title - It's saturday, what are you up to tonight?

I am planning to drink some rum and coke, probably smoke some hookah, and relax my mind!

And you?

--------------------

Anonymous

#2571187 - 04/17/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

cool krishna!
i wish my hair was thick enough to have them lol
another father at my kids school has them past his arse :thumbup:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2571191 - 04/17/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome!  You might wanna spray them with bug spray, when bob marley died they found over 60 differant types of insects in his hair:eek:, lol :grin: And where did you get that awesome tapestry in the background?  I've never seen tapestries like that here in Norway.

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2571199 - 04/17/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Today I'm planning on doing nothing, staying here and listening to psy/goa trance. Some friends of mine are drinking and I gave away the last of my tequila... I might see whats up with them later on.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2571217 - 04/17/04 01:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

No more tequila, FilthySock?! Oh no! My roomate has a bottle of cheap tequila, so I'm gonna share my rum in exchange for some tequila... gonna be a wild evening, or so it seems to be turning out. Check the previous post, i edited it and added another dread picture :rasta:

But the tapestry came from a good friend of mine from Sweden, who has since moved to the UK to study medicine... I have no clue where she got it from, though.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2571221 - 04/17/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lamblancer said:
another father at my kids school has them past his arse :thumbup:

:lol: i have a friend from jamaica, both of her parents have never cut their hair and have dreads waaaay down. Must be heavy on the scalp!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom