Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Interesting College
    #2570450 - 04/17/04 09:45 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm currently looking at a college with quite an interesting selection of courses.

They three areas they study are Hypnotherapy, Holistic Studies, and Parapsychology.

For Hypnotherapy they have such courses as:
H101 - SELF-HYPNOSIS - This course helps the Hypnotherapist to help himself. Many of us achieve great results with our clients, never getting around to #1. You will learn powerful techniques that will help you as well as your clients.

H103 - PAST LIFE REGRESSION- This course allows you to introduce yourself to PLR's, how to make them work for you and your client, and more.

H106 - CREATING PERMANENT CHANGE-Learn how to make the changes that you and your client decide upon, permanent ones. Hypnosis used properly creates permanent change.

H110 - NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING- Discover this wonderful healing modality NLP. It's applications, and it's use in Hypnotherapy. Learn to identify Learning Types, and how to use these to connect powerfully with your clients.

and quite a few others.
For Holistic Studies they have courses such as:
HS101 - HUMAN ENERGY SYSTEM* - Understand the energy beings that we are. Learn how subtle influences work their way into our physical bodies. Essential for anyone who plans on developing a Holistic practice.

HS102 - ENERGY HEALING- Learn how Human Energy can be changed by light touch, conscious choice, and by channeling healing energy from the Divine to the client.

HS104 - HEALING WITH HERBS- A mainstay among Holistic practitioners, Herbs represent an extraordinary resource for us. Learn how to use herbs for self and others, and how herbs can dramatically or subtly change your physical health.

For parapsychology they have:
PS103 CLAIRVOYANCE- Explore how psychics, channels and mediums connect with Higher Intelligence or Group Consciousness to predict events, timing, and more.

PS105 ET 101 - Take a walk on the wild side of Extra-terrestrials. Begin or continue your personal exploration of this fascinating phenomenon.

PS107 DISCARNATE ENTITIES- This course allows the student to explore the possibility of ghosts and goblins, and discarnate entities. How to see them and how to get rid of them.

These are just a few of the more interesting courses I saw. All of the courses are at http://www.omegauniversity.com/hypcour.html

Interesting material.

So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Male User Gallery
Re: Interesting College [Re: Ravus]
    #2572049 - 04/17/04 09:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I hope you have some sort of basis in how the mind works before you get into subjects like that. Are you talking about grad school?

Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2572063 - 04/17/04 09:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

H103 - PAST LIFE REGRESSION- This course allows you to introduce yourself to PLR's, how to make them work for you and your client, and more.

I tricked my past life entities into doing my homework. Gave me much more time to party...  :beer:

The proof is in the pudding.

Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2572228 - 04/17/04 10:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You'll have to come here and share what you learn.

The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology