Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom * 2
    #25703604 - 12/26/18 11:01 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/asia_pacific/thailand-legislature-legalizes-medical-marijuana-and-kratom/2018/12/25/58d8d8c8-08a8-11e9-8942-0ef442e59094_story.html

"BANGKOK — Thailand’s legislature on Tuesday agreed to amend the country’s drug law to allow the licensed medical use of marijuana, as well as kratom, a locally grown plant traditionally used as a stimulant and painkiller.

Thailand is the first country in Southeast Asia to take such action, which is also under consideration in neighboring Malaysia. New Zealand’s government earlier this month enacted a law liberalizing the medical use of marijuana, which had previously been tightly restricted.

The Thai legislation passed its final reading at the National Legislative Assembly by a vote of 166-0 with 13 abstentions.

The changes, which become law when published in the Royal Gazette, legalize the production, import, export, possession and use of marijuana and kratom products for medical purposes.

Purveyors, producers and researchers will need licenses to handle the drugs, while end-users will need prescriptions.

Recreational use of the drugs remains illegal and subject to prison terms and fines commensurate with the quantities involved.

Public hearings showed overwhelming support for the measure.

The bill introducing the legislative changes had noted that recent studies have shown that marijuana extract has medicinal benefits, which has prompted “many countries around the world to ease their laws by enacting legal amendments to allow their citizens to legally use kratom and marijuana for medicinal or recreational purposes.”

It added that despite being classified as an illegal drug, many patients have used marijuana to treat their diseases."

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

Edited by Psicomb (12/26/18 01:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: Psicomb]
    #25703703 - 12/26/18 11:53 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Was just gonna post this! Nice

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25704379 - 12/26/18 05:18 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Wonder how this will effect the kratom suppliers in Asia.

Last I heard authentic thai kratom was very rare due to the legal issues, so 90% or more of "thai kratom" sold was probably just branding and not actually sourced in thailand.

But if it's legal to export maybe we'll see an influx of thai kratom in the market :strokebeard:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: musiclover420]
    #25704540 - 12/26/18 06:49 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Likely thai genetics.

India was talking about legalizing cannabis and opium.  I figure with the religious differences, the east is more likely to be tolerant of intoxicating plants.  Possibly fungi, hopefully.  The less the bible thumpers rule the world the better.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25704591 - 12/26/18 07:08 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Likely thai genetics.

India was talking about legalizing cannabis and opium.  I figure with the religious differences, the east is more likely to be tolerant of intoxicating plants.  Possibly fungi, hopefully.  The less the bible thumpers rule the world the better.

I've heard even in some asian countries where mushrooms are illegal they still have places selling mushrooms fairly openly, I remember seeing a picture of a sign outside a bar in Borneo maybe that was advertising magic mushroom smoothies.

From what I've read in at least some places police either look the other way or get bribed generally unless you are being stupid about it. At least a few asian countries have a solid amount of places selling mushrooms to tourists.

But yeah would be nice to see it just legalized in more places.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: musiclover420]
    #25704598 - 12/26/18 07:12 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

The world stage still has some democratic value.  Where the USA doesn't over run with influence.  So the more other] attitudes are present the better.  Just to get some perspective going on.  Having people influence the world that are like "wtf is walmart?"

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25707795 - 12/28/18 01:45 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Very cool,gateway legalization,someday boomers and mdma 
They had shroom shakes on koh phangan ,cops ignore it,probably getting a cut

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: Psicomb]
    #25707989 - 12/28/18 03:31 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

how could u miss out on kratom revenue this long but I think thai strains are the least euphoric. hopefully Burma gets in on this because we are awaiting sampling of Myanmar strains!

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Thailand Legislature Legalizes Medical Marijuana and Kratom [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #25727516 - 01/06/19 04:18 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Cambodia has weed legalised for recreational use, its shitty but it's weed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder