Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBumbaa
Lol You Can Change this

Coking binge for the last 48 hours
    #25697313 - 12/23/18 03:43 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I have been awake for the last 48 hours doing cocaine and other type of activities, I still have some left. I did my last lines and i am taking it easy.

Going to bed soon.

Tired

--------------------
Why so much hate mate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroom_guy4
Stranger

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Bumbaa] * 1
    #25697348 - 12/23/18 04:13 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

America, fuck yeah

Offline2in1
Pineapple
Male

Loc: England
Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Bumbaa] * 1
    #25697351 - 12/23/18 04:15 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

In the morning eat some 5-HTP, a multivitamin, vitamin C 1000mg, drink a good amount of water and try to eat a small meal then just chill and recover.
Maybe weed might also be very useful.
I used to fucking love good cocaine but the comedowns and way it made me ultra paranoid made me quit.
Hope you enjoyed it my man be careful
:raisemyglass:

--------------------
I only read PGP encrypted emails.
Public PGP key

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: 2in1] * 1
    #25697357 - 12/23/18 04:17 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Sock some cock

Offlineinternal traveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: cannabinated]
    #25697438 - 12/23/18 05:57 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck a cocaine hangover, worst ones ever... besides tweet rock

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

InvisibleMr Piggy
Big Dick Retard
 User Gallery

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: internal traveler]
    #25697865 - 12/23/18 10:10 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Someone say cock binge?

:tweak:

--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄵🄾🄸🄻

OfflineDeadp1xel
Artistic expression
Female User Gallery

Loc: Trailer
Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #25698072 - 12/23/18 11:33 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

cocaine and ecstasy hella suck, espeically if it's delusional or jealous delusions before somatic delusions.......:shocked:

--------------------
The Game Camera-angled for usage of paranoia. how it is, to be, stalked.  :mushroom2:
Snorlax iz Beast
Restless legs are chill :sun:
they get high off you
don't regret the banning :cool:
somatic delusions are fake, make it real

OfflineBumbaa
Lol You Can Change this

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Deadp1xel] * 1
    #25698890 - 12/23/18 07:17 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Man fell asleep like a light. No problem, I have to admit I am very critical of cocaine but this one is at least in the range of 60-70%%.

I went out yesterday, it was awesome. Friend and I picked type A snowflake and the birthday boy picked type B snowflake (fuck that, it numbs my nose way to fast and I have sensible tooth and it numbs it too fast , that is a sign of lidocaine. I think good snowflake takes a while to numb and if it is good shit you will be dehydrated and your top lip will go numb after 10min.). Went back from DT ,after seeing the snow flake, to the suburbs to celebrate my friends party. They made some sushi rolls, bunch of fags, we growing old. Gladly missed that part because I hate sushi and rice has the no nutritional value and constipate FYI.

I don't realize how much I drink when I do coke, it's crazy how they cancel each other. Anyhow,  wasn't abusing coke taking a few bumps,\ and lines. We decide to go bowling  yet at first I wasn't really down, nerveless my friend challenged that he would beat me, I do not back down from challenge expect when I know that it is a guarantee loss (I.E Me trying to rationalize with extremist feminist,drawing challenge against a 5 years old kid or even worst to fight a big black guy, fuck that). The only weapon I have is my speech and something I am out of ammo. So basically we made an agreement to he would come go-carting if he lost at bowling. 

What ever, we drive to the bowling place, all fancy with lights n shit. Can give yourself your own name, mine was V-out (if you get it). So shit is intense, we ain't nowhere near a perfect game but it's fun. Third turn, I decided I had enough time to get a drink but I forgot my wallet at the table and had to get it back, and when I got back bitch was serving other peoples. So I get a call of my friend saying it's my turn and that I gotta come back and play ( And you know what, I should off), but obviously I just tell them to wait 5mins, so fucking two friends take my shot. Holy cow!

They gave me 3 points those ass holes, but they said they "tried". Fuckers, anyhow it was a close call but one against my friend. I think it was something around 91 for him and 97 for me. So we suck but I suck less than him.

Alright,time to go go-carting. Nope,let's go a bar first, which makes sense. Gamble 5$ win 30$, gamble 10,lose total winning 15$. Ain't bad. Go to the washroom to do some coke and I see my work buddy also doing coke, sick nigah, sick.

At this point, he was like: I am sorry, I heard you got fired. Then I ask him if the woman has the authority to fire me because I did not show to the job yesterday. I couldn't find my keys, or my spare keys and she sent this txt:

Hi X, heard that you weren't coming tonight? It would be great if you could find a replacement or a least compensate by coming in tomorrow morning (Why the fuck? Don't need to all I need to compensate recompense  anything is my dick.) I would really appreciate it since this is a recurring issue..

Now, the thing is, is that I tried calling her and she never answers her phone, like fuck off. I tried warning you in the morning that I did not have my keys for my car and was looking for my spare keys that I haven't found. And she has the balls to say that I did not try to get a replacement, fuck I asked everybody, texted everybody and even offered 50$. Now when I saw this text I was looking for my spare keys and my hands were frozen, and they were heating back in the house which is so painful and I blasted her. I should of not done that. She assumed so many things and I tried everything in my power to get somebody to replace, I even fucking called a guy that has 1 day off and has part of colon removed, like fuck mang.

So I blasted her with txting showing her that she was wrong and she was assuming a lot of things.

She responded:
This is not the first time it happens. I know very much about my employees,but this is not an excuse for always trying to give your shifts away,not being reliable (I am, fuck off bitch. I respect my work, I have integrity). I have already warned you in the past and I was completely aware of what was happening today (no). Thank you for your time but I won't be needing you anymore. Do not bother coming tomorrow night.

Now I kinda fucked up here:

Me:

Lol ok,I don't think you have firing right over me.
+If I get my keys tomorrow I'll come
-Second , everyone leaves early ( Shit I ain't pay per hours, I am paid per commission. I ain't gonna stay when there 7 drivers and 1 delivery and don't make no sense.)

**out of txt**
One week, fuck one week I had legit on the schedule 5-8, and it is usually 5-9 from Monday to Wednesday. My colleague got jealous as fuck and they were gossiping and I knew that, so I asked around, just tell me. Do you want me to ask them to not do so? And they like yea kinda, which pissed me off. What does it to you that I early, NOTHING, it's better for me, why can't you be happy and than don't pull the bullshit it ain't fucking fair because like ain't fair and I took advantage of system that you couldn't think off, they asked my schedule and I just wrote down 5-8 Monday-Friday.

**BACK TO TXT**

Me: People were complaining when I had 5-8 shift but yet i still stayed till 21:30 to cover one of the colleague (I work as fucking team,Jesus christ,I'll help the company when it needs me)

Me:I'll definitely go to the surete des normes du travaille if you want to go that way ( That is basically for workers rights, but I don't think I have

Me:Also you only gave me 1 warning (I actually missed a day that I completely forgot, but I always get a replacement.)

Me: (She gave me a paper to fill and a detailed with my conditions that I can't drive under the influence of that medication because it cause drowsiness and I could be charged with a DUI)

Me: So yea you can fire at the peak of holiday season, real smart.

Ok end of the texting phase **back to the conversation with my colleague).

He said that I have been leaving early and that I miss last Saturday, too,but I don't think so. I am pretty sure I was there. But I do agree with leaving early, I just see no point and everyone does, It just that they take me because I do often. I asked everyone before leaving if it is O.K. They are all O.K , but it doesn't seem so. Man gossip, we have such a easy job and we decide to shit on each other, what a disgrace.

He says he's bummed out and it sucks that I won't be around, I asked him what to do and he said that I should speak to Bridgette the real boss, and I am in pretty good terms with her. *Knock on wood*, So I think I am gather some information bring my medical paper, and explain to her situation and I'll just tell her:  Look keep around, don't have to give me hours but I can still help out when somebody needs a replacement. It is pointless to fire me.

Anyhow I don't care because I just currently got a contractor job at a data center.

Ok,so now we go gamble, party,smoke and drink.

We are +2 now since the colleague and his girlfriend came go-carting with us.

Time to go go-carting. Man I've never met such a cold bitch( but to her defense, it's like 2-3 in the morning and she mostly hate dealing with drug up peoples), I was talking to her and man she would respond like in the movie 1984 with most minimal wording possible. I was being super friendly (shit makes me feel ugly,like she don't want to talk to me because I ain't good looking. I think that is more a self-confidence issue), maybe flirty and she did not like that but I am just being nice. Then she says something like "I don't care what other people think, I am a dark lone wolf, or something alone those lines.

Anyhow, doesn't fade me a bit, don't give a fuck go register 34$ for 10 min race what a rip off. Those carts go fast, electrical car and damn, when people hit you with that it kinda hurts. I was placed 8 or  6 out of 10, pretty fun. Now we go play in the back and some b-ball game and the punching, the max I did 800, the highest was my other "friend" at 930. Damn I feel so average, but all good.

Now the party is starting die, some people going back to the birth party boy house to party for an other hour, but then I realize he had no good Nintendo 64 game and BTW I was awake for almost 2 days now, I was tired. Took a ride from one of my friend that dropped me home. Took couple of Blues,some Z's rolled a nice fatty legal weed joint 8% thc with a cut. (I forgot my vape that night ,I had to smoke. I rather vape so much better).  I was going to jerk off and going to bed but I couldn't even, I just passed out. Woke up 2:15PM. Order some five guys, got me some energy but horrible my digestion.

I reflected on my texting and I sent this:

Me:So don't worry,I'll respect your decision and won't come in today. My keys were in the street and found them. Apologies for my abrupt messaging,it's just that my hand got really cold looking for my spare key.

Me:Wish you the best. 

Se must realize that she is like 19 or something and loves having power over people. Basically power tripper, but I have some limits. I can't respect you that much if you don't have so much experience. If you can teach me a lot, I'll be your bitch boy. But what are you going to teach me, nothing. You're just a person that decide if I stay or not, that's all you bring to the table. She did not even show me how to make cold bag, or other stuff that I could help out in situation. It's so stupid.

But I ain't mad.

Man I forgot I wrote this whole story.

Yes I was on coke, damn I did some shit.

--------------------
Why so much hate mate?

OfflineBumbaa
Lol You Can Change this

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Bumbaa]
    #25698897 - 12/23/18 07:19 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

P.S My dad found my key and he is kicking me out but lending me 500$ for 4 months that I must pay back.

I also just bought a new camera that shouln't off but fuck it, Ill livestream and get an audience from ice poseidon.

--------------------
Why so much hate mate?

InvisibleShroom_guy4
Stranger

#25699282 - 12/24/18 12:18 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah but that's how work goes man. Learn your lesson that you can't stuff up at work. In any job, if you just don't turn up and dont call and all that it's a big problem. I know you couldn't get in touch but the simple response is thats not good enough.

But yeah sounds like you got up to alot of stuff, nice one.

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Shroom_guy4]
    #25699439 - 12/24/18 05:09 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I thought this thread was about cooking food...:nonono:

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: 2in1]
    #25699477 - 12/24/18 06:19 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I used to like cocaine too until it started to push me into psychosis most of the time...it also became increasingly harder to find good quality shit. 99.9% of stuff I saw on the street was so disgusting.

Paranoia, psychosis, no sleep... :feelsbadman:

Best advice in the thread :

Quote:

2in1 said:
In the morning eat some 5-HTP, a multivitamin, vitamin C 1000mg, drink a good amount of water and try to eat a small meal then just chill and recover.
Maybe weed might also be very useful.
I used to fucking love good cocaine but the comedowns and way it made me ultra paranoid made me quit.
Hope you enjoyed it my man be careful
:raisemyglass:

--------------------

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #25699479 - 12/24/18 06:20 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cosmic_Flame said:
I thought this thread was about cooking food...:nonono:

cookery.org

--------------------

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #25699730 - 12/24/18 08:48 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

What a mess.

OnlineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #25699855 - 12/24/18 09:35 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Cocaines a hell of a drug

Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Re: Coking binge for the last 48 hours [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25700471 - 12/24/18 02:13 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I binged a few times over the last month. What are the chances of permanent brain damage from coke? Such a shitty drug. Fun while you're doing it, but I've almost never looked back and said "glad I did coke"

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag