Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Enlil]
    #25698171 - 12/23/18 12:28 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Well to be fair he could have done that because that's where all of the fingers are pointing, and evidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: krypto2000]
    #25698188 - 12/23/18 12:33 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

How would he even know?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #25698206 - 12/23/18 12:44 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
His role is that he released DNC emails while sitting on RNC emails

Source, or more make believe?

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
...collaborated with Riger Stone and the Trump team

What do you mean by "collaborated"?  Stone wanted to know more about the emails Wikileaks had.  How is that "collaboration"???  Are you becoming a drama queen like koods?

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
...and has a publicly known disdain for Hillary Clinton.

He has publicly known disdain for ALL corrupt politicians.  Why make it sound like Hillary was unfairly targeted?

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
No, there is no hard, absolute, completely definitive evidence that it was assuredly Russia, the same people who were targetting them in years prior. So therefore it was probably someone inside the DNC who leaked the DNC emails to hurt the DNC.

So you believe that after being warned twice by the FBI about Russian hacking in 2015, the DNC did nothing to shore up their defenses?  You think that although there was no evidence of Russian hacks into the DNC in 2016, it's ok to just make believe that there was?  The outcome you are describing is less likely than a DNC insider upset by DNC corruption.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: koods] * 1
    #25698207 - 12/23/18 12:47 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
He was sending texts to Don Jr he was so gay to help trump.

As you know, those texts were intended to get dirt on Trump.  It's fun to point out your constant warping of facts (lying?)

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25698215 - 12/23/18 12:51 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

As you know, those texts were intended to get dirt on Trump.  It's fun to point out your constant warping of facts (lying?)

Omg you're at warp speed 10. We need more power scotty!

He was not looking for real dirt. He said "hey Donny, give me something on your dad that is gonna come out anyways so it doesn't look like I'm a partisan sell out hack."

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25698228 - 12/23/18 12:57 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Clearly the hacks were the most important Russian interference activity.

Not unless it was Russia that gave the hacked information to Wikileaks.  Wikileaks never reveals their sources, but in this case they said it was NOT Russia.

Which means it probably was Russia.

I like your logic :yesnod:

The same logic for why RT's negative coverage of Trump was actually designed to get Trump elected.

That logic goes like this:  If you find evidence it was Russia, that's great.  But if you find evidence that it wasn't Russia, that's just as good.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25698254 - 12/23/18 01:06 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

RNC was hacked by same group as the DNC.

There is no evidence and no reason to believe that the DNC ignored the previous hacking attempts and did not harden their servers, you're make believing that. Nothing is completely secure, just because you plug one leak doesn't mean there are not others, there almost always are.

You critisize our position for not having strong enough evidence yet your alternative explanation is just made up and based on gut feelings.

No one said RTs negative coverage of Trump was to get him elected, we said it's not evidence that they did not want him elected.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: koods]
    #25698259 - 12/23/18 01:08 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

He was not looking for real dirt. He said "hey Donny, give me something on your dad that is gonna come out anyways so it doesn't look like I'm a partisan sell out hack."

Wikileaks was seeking dirt on Trump, and that was a clever strategy to try and get Trump's tax returns.  The Trump campaign was smart enough not to fall for it, but you weren't.

And you misquoted Wikileaks to make them sound worse than they are.  Stop lying.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25698268 - 12/23/18 01:12 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

My favorite disinformation is Homeland security.  The fat ass military wanna be's that need to roofie a date and get involved in every small town drug bust.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25698284 - 12/23/18 01:21 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
His role is that he released DNC emails while sitting on RNC emails

Source, or more make believe?

RNC was hacked by same group as the DNC.

Nowhere does your article say that Wikileaks had the RNC emails.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
There is no evidence and no reason to believe that the DNC ignored the previous hacking attempts and did not harden their servers, you're make believing that.

I agree with you that they shored up their defenses, so you're wrong about me make believing they didn't.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Nothing is completely secure, just because you plug one leak doesn't mean there are not others, there almost always are.

There is no evidence the DNC got hacked again in 2016.  It's possible, but there are other more viable possibilities.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
You critisize our position for not having strong enough evidence yet your alternative explanation is just made up and based on gut feelings.

Please be specific about what I'm making up.  I take your accusation seriously, and will correct myself if I made anything up.  Be specific, please.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
No one said RTs negative coverage of Trump was to get him elected, we said it's not evidence that they did not want him elected.

Wrong.  Enlil said it.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25698314 - 12/23/18 01:34 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Wikileaks was seeking dirt on Trump, and that was a clever strategy to try and get Trump's tax returns.  The Trump campaign was smart enough not to fall for it, but you weren't.

And you misquoted Wikileaks to make them sound worse than they are.  Stop lying.

Dude. You’re not being honest. This is very clear. It wasn’t a trick. You cannot admit Assange is a sell out.

———————

”Hey Don. We have an unusual idea, leak us one or more of your father’s tax returns.”

WikiLeaks then laid out three reasons why this would benefit both the Trumps and WikiLeaks.

One, The New York Times had already published a fragment of Trump’s tax returns on October 1;

Two, the rest could come out any time “through the most biased source (e.g. NYT/MSNBC).

Third, WikiLeaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality. That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source.”

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (12/23/18 01:37 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25698319 - 12/23/18 01:37 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

It sounds like wikileaks just wanted to get the inside scoop before everyone else, and was pretending to be Trump's ally, in an attempt to do so.

Is that beyond the scope of reason?

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25698324 - 12/23/18 01:41 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
It sounds like wikileaks just wanted to get the inside scoop before everyone else, and was pretending to be Trump's ally, in an attempt to do so.

Come on you don’t try to conspire with the people you’re leaking dirt on to get the dirt. The intent is clear as day.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25698325 - 12/23/18 01:41 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

The article says RNC emails were hacked by the same group as the DNC. If you need more evidence then here is Assange himself saying he has info on the GOP he chose not to release.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him

What you are making up is thst the DNC release was an inside job.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25698343 - 12/23/18 01:50 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

Exactly.  It's pretty obvious to all but the most hardcore Russiagaters.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25698344 - 12/23/18 01:52 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Assange couldn’t hide his utter contempt for Clinton. You’re not being honest with yourself if you think he’s was playing it down the middle

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25698367 - 12/23/18 02:01 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
The article says RNC emails were hacked by the same group as the DNC. If you need more evidence then here is Assange himself saying he has info on the GOP he chose not to release.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him

I think Assange actually has a point. How can you make Trump look worse than he presented himself. I think Assange wanted to expose the DNC, but he knew how he would be framed in doing so, so he wanted something on Trump to make himself look impartial.

If you were impartial, but did something that would make you look partisan, wouldn't you want to take measures to correct that in the eyes of the public?

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Edited by Bigbadwooof (12/23/18 02:01 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25698382 - 12/23/18 02:05 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Right, that's not hard to believe if tsken out of context. When viewed eith everything else though he's behsving exactly as expected, he's a partisian hack who hates the clintons and the ststus quo. I think he at some point meant well but got duped by Trump and/or blackmailed.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25698389 - 12/23/18 02:09 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

So the goalposts have shifted from "RNC emails" to "information about the Republican campaign"?

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

I said "There is no evidence the DNC got hacked again in 2016.  It's possible, but there are other more viable possibilities" and "he released the DNC emails which he got from a still unknown source; likely someone from within the DNC."

Do you not understand the difference between "the DNC release was an inside job" and "other possibilities"?  Do you think "other possibilities" is make believe?

It's frustrating that you keep changing what I'm actually saying.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Whats your favorite Political Disinformation? [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25698395 - 12/23/18 02:12 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
I think Assange actually has a point. How can you make Trump look worse than he presented himself. I think Assange wanted to expose the DNC, but he knew how he would be framed in doing so, so he wanted something on Trump to make himself look impartial.

If you were impartial, but did something that would make you look partisan, wouldn't you want to take measures to correct that in the eyes of the public?

Logic.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom