Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Scales, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePrimz01
Stranger
Help From The Best
    #25696095 - 12/22/18 04:18 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all, getting right to the point. Iv decided to go down the rabbit hole with Magic mushrooms again. I have in the past tried them with great results but that was like 15 years ago. So without going into a long story about it il highlight the main points and hopefully the comm can give me their feedback and views.

IV sampled certain drugs since 15, ie Es, Coke and cannabis, nothing hard core but have tried them many times. From the age of 21 found a small birth defect from a child and had to have a heart by pass, docs said it was better than waiting for a heart bust at age of 40-50 ect so decided to have the opp ect ect, am on certain meds but its more of a better than not stance my doc says and all medsa re the lowest doses. I do smoke cannabis on a daily basis probs about 6 joints a day, i dont smoke cigs or drink much if anything we talking about 3 times a year at best. So to the main question, i recently decided to try them again so i got myself a grow kit, Mc Kenneii and Golden teachers, had had my first flush and have about 17g of dried shrooms from each strain. I want to have a very visual dose, the setting will be my home with just me and my mrs who will also be taking them with me, we will have a trip sitter who only lives over the road, and was wondering on a few things, Safety of course,  a dose for a very visual dose, is there any heart load on shrooms (as cant remember) and also any adivce in general?

Might of missed loads of points but let me know your thoughts

P

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerollcage
Stranger
Re: Help From The Best [Re: Primz01]
    #25696150 - 12/22/18 04:43 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

hello i would try around 50-60 dried mushrooms since u havnt had any for a long time ..thats going to give u a very nice 5-6 hours ..got to say i wish i had some tucked away ..enjoy

OfflinePrimz01
Stranger
Re: Help From The Best [Re: rollcage]
    #25696157 - 12/22/18 04:45 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

50 or 60 dried shrooms?? im no expert but i was thinking more like 2.5g and hoping that as i havent done then in 10 years or so it might feel like 3.5g :mushroom2:

Offlinerollcage
Stranger
    #25696208 - 12/22/18 04:56 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

no idea how many dried is in 2.5 grams i just dry them and roughly count how many im taking,you will be ok when the old feelings come back: )if ur partner is having a 1st time  give her half of what ur having i guess ,always have a few ciders ,beers handy just to take the edge off if it feels to intense

InvisibleXnMe
Somth'n of a Somth'n
 User Gallery

#25696222 - 12/22/18 05:02 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Primz01 said:
50 or 60 dried shrooms?? im no expert but i was thinking more like 2.5g and hoping that as i havent done then in 10 years or so it might feel like 3.5g :mushroom2:

Don't listen to rollcage
2.5-3.5 sounds like a good range for a nice trip with good waves of visuals.
But the higher the weight the more visuals lol
Here's a shroomery level of trip chart
https://www.shroomery.org/6255/Trip-Reports
*& Dose calculator
https://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

--------------------
:volcano: Thanks too all :volcano:
        Best Tek List, click it

Edited by XnMe (12/22/18 05:03 PM)

OfflineTstone
St.of Circumstance
 User Gallery

Loc: This Planet
    #25696225 - 12/22/18 05:03 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I'm in my 5Os, done psychedelics over 500 times, and usually full on,not just dipping my toe in. Anyhow, can't say shrooms are ok for an ill heart. If you're a nervous or anxious person in general, shrooms would most likely magnify that, or anxieties, all of which will increase your blood pressure. Only you can answer that. The guy above says 50-60 shrooms- lol, probably hasn't even tripped before, or trolling. Start with 2.5g, see how you settle in, keep the stash handy and chow more if needed. Really anywhere from 2.5-3 good starting point. You can always take more, but once your in - your in. If you want more visuals and more excitement lean towards 3 to 3.5. BTW, at least vape instead of 6 joints a day with a bad ticker! Enjoy your adventure!

--------------------
Wake now, discover that you are the song that morning brings, but the heart has it's seasons, it's evenings and songs of it's own"

Edited by Tstone (12/22/18 05:04 PM)

InvisibleXnMe
Somth'n of a Somth'n
 User Gallery

Re: Help From The Best [Re: Tstone]
    #25696231 - 12/22/18 05:06 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

:whathesaid:
And for real that vape will save your lungs and your wallet, I praise my Mighty!

--------------------
        Best Tek List, click it

Offlinerollcage
Stranger
    #25696242 - 12/22/18 05:09 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

trolling i think not,ive been doing mushrooms since i was 15 years old im now 52,i only started taking them again around 5 year ago..and yeh 50-60 is enough to get started,you are of course quite right about raising anxiety levels,enough said

Offlinerollcage
Stranger
    #25696255 - 12/22/18 05:15 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

also if you are feeling anxious or unsure what quantity to take just be on the safe side ,its not advisable to jump right in ,u can always top up if u want more strength..earthling out.

InvisibleXnMe
Somth'n of a Somth'n
 User Gallery

#25696271 - 12/22/18 05:25 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rollcage said:
also if you are feeling anxious or unsure what quantity to take just be on the safe side ,its not advisable to jump right in ,u can always top up if u want more strength..earthling out.

People would normally lead with this.
But please just edit your post instead of dropping multiple one after the other :thumbup:

--------------------
        Best Tek List, click it

Offlinerollcage
Stranger
Re: Help From The Best [Re: XnMe]
    #25696281 - 12/22/18 05:29 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XnMe said:
Quote:

rollcage said:

People would normally lead with this.
But please just edit your post instead of dropping multiple one after the other :thumbup:

roger that:rolleyes:

OfflinePrimz01
Stranger
    #25696331 - 12/22/18 05:47 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah i was going to do 2.5g but am leaning towards 3.5g tbh as do want it heavy on the visuals. As ffor the smoking am trying to push myself on the vapes its just old habbits die hard. AS for the heath thing yeah iget that with a bad heart taking any drugs is s a bit on the silly side but saying that i do have a very strong daily cannabis use, so am thinking if thats generaly daily ok for me a one off mushroom trip should be ok, well wishfull thinking lol. What strain would you rec also the MC Kenneii or the Golden mushrooms ?

P

OfflineTstone
St.of Circumstance
 User Gallery

#25696345 - 12/22/18 05:54 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

A cube is a cube, whichever your heart desires, or mix and match.

--------------------
Wake now, discover that you are the song that morning brings, but the heart has it's seasons, it's evenings and songs of it's own"

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Loc: An island in the PNW Flag
    #25696489 - 12/22/18 07:13 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Weigh-in from another old guy. It's weight not mushroom count that makes the dose. Take "50 - 60" is like saying carry 50 - 60 rocks. Do the rocks weigh 1lb each or forty. Get a cheapo centi- or milli-gram scale from about $10. Second thing I'd do is chop 'em up and mix them together so you and your wife are doing the same batch. That way if there's an extraordinarily potent or weak mushroom it'll average out for both of you.

Have a blast!

--------------------
How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Offlinerollcage
Stranger
Re: Help From The Best [Re: MadValley]
    #25696772 - 12/22/18 09:11 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

man im just an old time plodder round the fields ,never had the need for scales,i suppose when u been taking them so long u just know what to take even when there dried ti nothing,enjoy anyways

InvisibleXnMe
Somth'n of a Somth'n
 User Gallery

#25696824 - 12/22/18 09:38 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Uh-huh

--------------------
        Best Tek List, click it

OfflinePrimz01
Stranger
Re: Help From The Best [Re: XnMe]
    #25707355 - 12/28/18 11:02 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all thanks kindly for the replys above. So tonight is the night am about to re fresh my memory of the Musrhoom lol Excited and a little nervious tbh. 3.5g each dried and a nice cup of tea with it (normal tea)

was thinking to put up thoughts and feelings here of the trip and if any worry or issues hit you all up for some adivce?

OfflineTstone
St.of Circumstance
 User Gallery

#25707391 - 12/28/18 11:31 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

We're family, of course you can. However this thread will probably get moved since it has nothing to do with growing.

--------------------

OfflinePrimz01
Stranger
    #25707658 - 12/28/18 02:43 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hi everyone, so 4g each was decided lol why not. 30 mins in and def feeling something for sure. big smile on my face and colours are bright as anything ...... feeling of love also. Just a thought why dont the space button on a keyboard put out a . if pressed twice....... food for thought

OfflinePrimz01
Stranger
    #25708979 - 12/29/18 04:52 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Right lol well..... That was an event in itself. 4g was done each of Golden teachers for me and the mrs. Afer 40 mins all i can say is WOW. My mrs didnt really like it much and after a hour could see she was not liking where it was taking her so in a weird way, i left her to it and wondered into the bedroom to relax and for me the vis kicked in hard like amazinly hard, i realised that these are not something to do out the blue and respect for the mushroom is needed as it will take you places you might not want to go or find. For me the trip was amazing, sort of drunk towards the end of it for some reason never had that feeling before. I persoanly thought my mrs didnt like it and i know she didnt really get it 100% but this morning she woke up happ she tried them. so after a 15 year break form shrooms have to say WOW.... love for the shoom

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Scales, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started