Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineChaz53
Stranger
New Here , Help
    #25690441 - 12/19/18 11:29 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hello , new here and to growing shrooms. As everything i do i always jump ahead instead of starting at the beginning. One don't have a lot of time 8 years post cancer and knocking on the door. Just started micro dosing for my depression so figured might as well grow my own plus a friend whats some big doses. I bought 3 of M W new 5 grain jars and you'll love this i saw spores on eBay and figured what the hell until i order from S W and they shipped from Alaska lol and after 2 weeks and nothing i went in 2 days ago to throw them out and they have started to colonize , was shocked. My question is do i shake them now or what. I did not shake at inoc. Tried to post a pic and can't figure it out, gets to 68% then stops.  lol

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHarry S. Shrooman
Shroominati
Male

Loc: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: New Here , Help [Re: Chaz53]
    #25690476 - 12/20/18 12:02 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Shake at 25-30% colonization

--------------------
Just a man with a dream and a bag of mushrooms

InvisibleFeasoghorm

Re: New Here , Help [Re: Harry S. Shrooman]
    #25690523 - 12/20/18 12:50 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Bacterial contamination can slow colonization down to a hault, and you wont necessarily see it. But yeah i agree with homie. Gently shake it a bit to break up the goodies and see how it recovers.
Also, if you went from spore syringe to grain spawn then i hear it wud take longer and actually have a higher risk of contamination.

Edited by Feasoghorm (12/20/18 12:52 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started