Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Assure me
    #2568693 - 04/16/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Up until now I've never had any extremely intense drug experiences, with the exception of a few times eating pot where I was very very high. Never been above a level 3 mushroom trip, never been above the 2nd plateau on DXM. I've been wanting to explore the more intense realms of the psychedelic experience. I'd like to try a higher dose of mushrooms or salvia or DXM, but something's holding me back. I'm not afraid of the effects of the drugs or what I'll see and experience. I'm not afraid of ego loss -- that's one thing I'm trying to accomplish! No, it's something else: I'm afraid of not having control over my body. I've always thought that on high doses I would have a total lack of control, like sleep walking except I'm sort of aware of what I'm doing. I'm afraid I'll either hurt myself physically, cause damage to my apartment, or do something else that's possibly irreversible. That's what trip sitters are for, I know. But I don't really know anyone who'd be willing to be a trip sitter for me. My roommate, who unlike me only takes drugs to get fucked up, would probably just laugh at me when I do stupid things. That's another thing, I don't want a trip sitter because I'm afraid of acting like an idiot in front of them while under the influence, by either saying or doing something stupid. I guess it's an ego thing. Which is also why'd I'd like to experience ego loss. I'm not a teenager who just started using drugs either. I'm 22 and have used many substances in the past 5 years, just never in high doses.

So I need you guys to either tell me to wait a while longer to take a high dose when I'll be more ready for it, or assure me that I can have an intense trip while still having control of my body. Maybe you guys can also tell me about your first intense trip and that could give me an idea of how it would be. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Assure me [Re: ]
    #2568734 - 04/16/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Don't you have a close friend be a sitter for you?

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2568749 - 04/16/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

complete loss of body control is extremly uncommon on high dose mushrooms, salvia i can see people sleep walking into traffic dangerous shit like that so i'd go with high dose shrooms. from what your saying it seems your ready (i.e. not afraid of egoloss ect) just have some weird idea that you're gonna take a high dose and go completly nuts and do stuff you normally wouldn't which is very very unlikely, the main dangers of high dose trips is all in your mind not physical, if your confident mentally you can defentaly handle it and don't fight it just let go. seriously man worst that can happen is you puke and maybe convince yourself you are dying stuff like that but you'd be a lot more likely to just lay in the fetal position if you felt like that than go on a rampage :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Anonymous

Re: Assure me [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #2568754 - 04/16/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can think of one friend who'd be willing to do it, but he's the type who would want to trip with me just because there's drugs to be had. I'd rather have a high dose trip by myself though. Is this feasible?

Anonymous

Re: Assure me [Re: John]
    #2568921 - 04/16/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the advice, I'll go with the high dose of shrooms first and work from there.

Offlinetezcatlipoca
but you can callme tez

Loc: nl, canada
    #2568971 - 04/16/04 06:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

the first time i ever took mushrooms it was by myself. 6g of dried cubensis.

boy was that a ride.

you can get away with tripping hard on mushrooms by yourself. for me, i would have only wished for someone else when i began to get really upset about stuff going on in my life. other than that, you have nothing to worry about.

i'd even go as far as saying that having other people with you may inhibit you from doing things you might want to do. i mean, if you want to go exploring the woods to find the source of that female voice you're hearing, your sitter might not want to, and so on and so forth.

honestly, there isn't as much to worry about as you may think.

good luck.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #2570249 - 04/17/04 03:14 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe you are not ready.
Coming up on a high dose with fear such as yours can cause problems in itself.
IME high doses plant me, and I can't move for a few hours. There's also a stronger sense of self preservation and empathy with others, but everybody is different.
If you think your gonna run into trouble with a high dose, don't do it, simple, after all you know yourself best. You have you're whole life in front of you to experiment, and, it gets better as you get older :smile:

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag