Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 * 2
    #25684729 - 12/17/18 08:58 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Suprise Holiday Special! - This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 12th Annual Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very similar to it) for more than a decade! With our "surprise" specials we can't tell you what you'll receive, but what we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $34.95 worth of merchandise. Each Stocking Stuffer Surprise will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Limited supply, so no more than three per customer. Don't delay, once they are gone, they are gone for good - or at least until next year!

This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 12th Annual Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very similar to it) for more than a decade! We're going to return the focus to its roots as Surprise Special, so there are some changes.. the first of which starts with the special being $5 cheaper than in the past! Now onto the other important stuff...

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Stocking Stuffer Special! For those of you who remember our extremely popular Halloween Trick or Treat Special, this should take no convincing, but for those who may be new to us, here's a brief explanation on how this works.

With our "surprise" specials we can't tell you what you'll receive, but what we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $34.95 worth of merchandise. Each Stocking Stuffer Surprise will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Your order will contain a mixture of items from our Spores for Microscopy and Specialty Mushroom Cultures.

I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world... this isn't our chance to drop substandard or second hand samples on you, so be prepared to be blown away when you open your stocking!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Stocking Stuffer Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

Due to increased demand, we are offering a limited number of stocking stuffer specials. Once sold out, they are gone. Limit three per customer. Get while the gettin' is good!

Special Note:  This year we are not allowing any special requests when ordering (with one tiny execption). All Stocking Stuffer Specials are pre-assembled, and they contain a mix of items representing 3-4x the retail price of your purchase. There will be cubensis, there will be some coplandia / exotic spore syringes, there will be an edible mushroom culture or two, and possibly a spore pint. The one tiny exception... if you would rather receive NO psilocybe genera material (ie you live in a restricted state or are just interested in gourmet mushroom cultures), please mention this in your order notes. Your request will be filled accordingly. Orders of multiples will receive a fantastic deal, we just can not  guarantee you won't have any "repeats."

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

California, Idaho, and Georgia residents: Orders requesting Psilocybe Genera Spores shipped to California, Idaho, and Georgia will be refused, voided, or refunded. Possession of these mushroom spores may be illegal in CA, ID, and GA without the proper permissions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: psilocyber]
    #25684733 - 12/17/18 09:02 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

:cool:

This is sooo worth it to anyone thinking about ordering. Amazing deals to be had!

--------------------

OfflineStroph
Stranger ThanFiction
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25684852 - 12/17/18 09:50 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Damn! And I'm frickin' broke! I missed out on the Halloween sale by a day. Lol. This time, Xmas took my money. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is a fantastic deal! I've read all of the awesome things people receive in these specials. Mouth-watering. 🤤 Great job, Sporeworks!

--------------------
Fungi Facts: Grows on Cow Sh!t. Tastes like Horse Sh!t.

OfflinePajarito
Three Little Birds
 User Gallery

Loc: Yuggoth
Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: Stroph] * 1
    #25685290 - 12/17/18 12:24 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

You snooze you lose! I ordered my three stocking stuffers this morning! :grin:

Thanks Workman and Sporeworks crew!

--------------------
AmScope T490 - OMAX 18MP USB3 camera - Toupview software - FP Series I
"I suddenly became strangely inebriated." — Dr. Albert Hoffman
"When you say the names of the plants, you say the names of the gods." — Dr. Timothy Plowman
"No weak heart shall prosper." — Hon. Robert Nesta Marley

InvisibleTiN 42
Be the tree
Male

Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: Pajarito] * 1
    #25688147 - 12/18/18 07:10 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

:awedancexmas:

--------------------
:mushroom2:MUSH LOVE:mushroom2:

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: Pajarito]
    #25688890 - 12/19/18 07:34 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Pajarito said:
You snooze you lose! I ordered my three stocking stuffers this morning! :grin:

Thanks Workman and Sporeworks crew!

:manofapproval:

I ordered 2 and they already shipped!! :awegroove:

--------------------

OfflineHUBSonDUBS
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25690625 - 12/20/18 01:19 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Got mine yesterday, it was stuffed alright’ thanks!

--------------------

OfflineSubfinder
Wildlife enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #25696856 - 12/22/18 08:11 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Got mine!! Wow! What a Christmas present. I swear it's the best present I've ever received!!

Way surpassed my expectations. You guys rock and thank you!!

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: Subfinder]
    #25698543 - 12/23/18 03:25 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Lame, I missed it this year :frown:

Offlinecubenpete
Aminita good excuse
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: Sporeworks Stocking Stuffer Surprise Holiday Special! - 2019 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25710849 - 12/30/18 12:42 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Damn my luck, always the sidekick and never the title character.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale