Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMykey
spectraltraveler

TLG Is #1 In My Book
    #2565321 - 04/15/04 06:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A friend just placed an order with TLG and I thought I would give everyone the heads up on what kind of bussiness he is running!
1> He recieved the order within 5 days of sending it in! (seems to be very committed to quick processing)
2> The package was very non-descript and the contents were well packed and arrived safely!
3> The variety pack that he recieved was exactly what he had ordered and looked to have been prepared professionally and with great care!-(plus the bonus of the month)
4> Last but certainly not least is the real kicker: From the time he filled out his order form and the time that he mailed it the prices were dropped on what he ordered,so he had unknowingly sent in too much money! Upon opening his package he was surprised to find this out via a hand written note informing him of the change in prices wrapped around the money which he had apparently overpaid!

I am posting this as a testimonial to the integrity and honesty of
The Little Guy,who has certainly jumped straight to the top of my list of shroomery sponsors!----
                          ----THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
                                  MYKEY :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: TLG Is #1 In My Book [Re: Mykey]
    #2565873 - 04/15/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

TLG is extremelly good. Unhappy to hear him leave and VERY HAPPY TO HEAR HIM RETURN. One of the the best CS experiences including all online purchases.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2568334 - 04/16/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Im not putting TLG down because i have done business with them and they were great....Willie Nelson said it best "Dance with the one that brung ya" www.ralphstersspores.com  :wink: :thumbup:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#2568350 - 04/16/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mykey said:
A friend just placed an order with TLG and I thought I would give everyone the heads up on what kind of bussiness he is running!
1> He recieved the order within 5 days of sending it in! (seems to be very committed to quick processing)
2> The package was very non-descript and the contents were well packed and arrived safely!
3> The variety pack that he recieved was exactly what he had ordered and looked to have been prepared professionally and with great care!-(plus the bonus of the month)
4> Last but certainly not least is the real kicker: From the time he filled out his order form and the time that he mailed it the prices were dropped on what he ordered,so he had unknowingly sent in too much money! Upon opening his package he was surprised to find this out via a hand written note informing him of the change in prices wrapped around the money which he had apparently overpaid!

I am posting this as a testimonial to the integrity and honesty of
The Little Guy,who has certainly jumped straight to the top of my list of shroomery sponsors!----
                          ----THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
                                  MYKEY :smile: :thumbup:

Wow, no problem with the refund man, it was the only right thing to do.

I wish I had a testimonials page lol.

We've been doing this awhile now and one thing we know is that it's not about "getting paid". Life is too short to think like that.

You give us positive energy by using us and the best we can do is try and give as much positive as we can right back.

Thanks again.  :thumbup:

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: TLG Is #1 In My Book [Re: newuser1492]
    #2568363 - 04/16/04 03:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cb9fl said:
TLG is extremelly good. Unhappy to hear him leave and VERY HAPPY TO HEAR HIM RETURN. One of the the best CS experiences including all online purchases.

Thanks man.  :thumbup:

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: TLG Is #1 In My Book [Re: boxtop703]
    #2568379 - 04/16/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

For all you new guys TLG is a top notch provider and dont ever remember hearing anything bad about their services...I have had some great results with all the spore syringes i purchased in the past...
I am so glad that all the spore suppliers are so topnotch here at the Shroomery nowdays :cool: :thumbup:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinejunglistmann
Stranger
    #2568383 - 04/16/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I strongly AGREE!! I order a few EQs, Malabars, Amazons, got the free African syringe, and I got my order 4 days after placing it! I knocked up some jars with each of the syringes and after 3 days the Africans are WAY ahead of all the others! :smile:

OfflineInjectTruth
Wasting my Time,Waiting for theEnd
Male

Loc: New Jerusalem
Re: TLG Is #1 In My Book [Re: boxtop703]
    #2574114 - 04/18/04 01:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Im gonna place an order right now, THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK!

--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale