Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineeric owns

New way of smoking DMT * 3
    #25677024 - 12/13/18 01:54 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I've personally have struggled so much with breaking through, going through grams of spice just incorrectly burning it or not being able to get enough smoke to get there. I finally found something I wish I could show to everyone. It's fool-proof method.

There's a coil maid by Yocan that's perfect . It's the ceramic donut coil and can be used in various of their pens that cost only a whopping $25-35 on eBay and another $15 with the coil . And it doubles as a concentrate pen for wax smokers. Just keep a donut coil separate for spice use ONLY.

If you don't believe just Google" donut coil for dmt" I could never get around the stigma of someone might walk in and see a oil pipe and think it's for meth. Even while breaking through it becomes easier to go deeper because you don't need to operate a lighter + pipe and after find some where safe to place it.  No more! It doesn't burn the spice and doesn't have the Sketchy feeling of a oil burner. It's ridiculously new user friendly so much. That I don't smoke it any other way and won't show anyone else any other method then the pen.

I don't know if this has been useful but it's changed my life so I hope it changes at least 1 other persons. This is purely informational hope everyone stays safe and has a great day!

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLophophora
A single drop in the ocean
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: eric owns]
    #25677063 - 12/13/18 02:10 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I have heard of this technique and may try it at some point as I do have a Yocan pen for wax.

The easiest way for me to break through has been to put 40mg of DMT onto a folded card

and then take a dab rig with a banger (ideally one you're only using for spice), heat it and let

it for 5 seconds on each side and 10 on the bottom and cool for 45 seconds like you would

for wax, dump the spice on and keep inhaling until it's all in you.

Edited by Lophophora (12/13/18 02:10 PM)

Offlineeric owns

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Lophophora]
    #25677094 - 12/13/18 02:26 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lophophora said:
I have heard of this technique and may try it at some point as I do have a Yocan pen for wax.

The easiest way for me to break through has been to put 40mg of DMT onto a folded card

and then take a dab rig with a banger (ideally one you're only using for spice), heat it and let

it for 5 seconds on each side and 10 on the bottom and cool for 45 seconds like you would

for wax, dump the spice on and keep inhaling until it's all in you.

You should check it out. That's dope you found how to on a rig though I've never successfully smoked it that way.

I feel like the pen way you would like better. Even after 40mg you can keep going if you can keep the pen to your mouth and operate a button.

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25677122 - 12/13/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eric owns said:
I've personally have struggled so much with breaking through, going through grams of spice just incorrectly burning it or not being able to get enough smoke to get there. I finally found something I wish I could show to everyone. It's fool-proof method.

There's a coil maid by Yocan that's perfect . It's the ceramic donut coil and can be used in various of their pens that cost only a whopping $25-35 on eBay and another $15 with the coil . And it doubles as a concentrate pen for wax smokers. Just keep a donut coil separate for spice use ONLY.

If you don't believe just Google" donut coil for dmt" I could never get around the stigma of someone might walk in and see a oil pipe and think it's for meth. Even while breaking through it becomes easier to go deeper because you don't need to operate a lighter + pipe and after find some where safe to place it.  No more! It doesn't burn the spice and doesn't have the Sketchy feeling of a oil burner. It's ridiculously new user friendly so much. That I don't smoke it any other way and won't show anyone else any other method then the pen.

I don't know if this has been useful but it's changed my life so I hope it changes at least 1 other persons. This is purely informational hope everyone stays safe and has a great day!

Bro just get a glass pipe, and put some half smoked weed in it and layer dmt on the top and take 4 big hits. Don't fiddle with other ways.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25677132 - 12/13/18 02:45 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Changa/enhanced is even more fool proof than that..

I guess you win on ease of preparation..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlineeric owns

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25677334 - 12/13/18 04:21 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

eric owns said:

Bro just get a glass pipe, and put some half smoked weed in it and layer dmt on the top and take 4 big hits. Don't fiddle with other ways.

I'd rather not have to smoke weed with it. Even on Ash I'm not a fan. I can take full deep rips of just dmt and break through in 1 hit and not have to worry about knocking over my bong if I need another hit. I'm not trying to take 4 hits to breakthrough. 4 hits out of the pen is a deep 20+ minutes experience. I personally can breakthrough just 1 hit this way and there's no possible way to burn it

--------------------

OfflineCapnCook
Stranger

Loc: 5th dimension
    #25677496 - 12/13/18 05:59 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

does this work for bufotenine?
and can u name a specific vape that this coil is compatible with?

--------------------

Edited by CapnCook (12/13/18 06:00 PM)

OfflinePuddles84
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: CapnCook]
    #25677505 - 12/13/18 06:05 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I just put 300 grams in 1ml of e juice and vape it out a cheap gas station pen style vaporizer. 2 hit breakthroughs every time. Not sure why so many people have trouble with the e cig route. I’ve been on this 1 tank for weeks now.

OfflineCapnCook
Stranger

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Puddles84]
    #25677517 - 12/13/18 06:11 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Puddles84 said:
I just put 300 grams in 1ml of e juice

300? what the fuck how is that even possible

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#25677533 - 12/13/18 06:17 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

It dissolves.

--------------------

OfflineCapnCook
Stranger

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Amanita86]
    #25677544 - 12/13/18 06:23 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
It dissolves.

300 grams though? thats like a pound of dmt the most 1ml of cvg can dissolve is 2g

--------------------

Edited by CapnCook (12/13/18 06:24 PM)

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#25677789 - 12/13/18 08:32 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

He meant mg.

--------------------

OfflinePuddles84
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Amanita86]
    #25678138 - 12/14/18 03:23 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Hahahaha yes mg

Offlinekerberus
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Puddles84]
    #25678690 - 12/14/18 10:51 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

i had the same issues of wasting spice when first starting out. On a small glass bong I just use a liquid pad used for vaporizers to put the spice on and then i dome a screen over the top as a flame arrester. Works like a dream, pure spice and only 25mg to breakthrough for me now:thumbup:

OfflineLophophora
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: kerberus]
    #25678804 - 12/14/18 11:39 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Have to try that, what exactly do you mean a liquid pad? If I could drop the dose down by nearly half.

Offlinekerberus
 User Gallery

#25678964 - 12/14/18 12:49 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lophophora said:
Have to try that, what exactly do you mean a liquid pad? If I could drop the dose down by nearly half.

These they are used for liquids used in a Volcano vaporizer.:thumbup:

When i think of all the spice i have wasted before coming to this method:mad2:

I will dig my bong out later and post a pic of it.:wink:

Offlinephysics envy
Stranger
    #25679085 - 12/14/18 01:51 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lophophora said:

I have used the liquid pad with a volcano before, but in a pipe I use 6 small diameter screens.  I put one large screen in the bowl itself, then 3 small screens and 3 medium screens on top of each other.  I melt the spice in first, then let it re-harden for a minute.  Before taking my hit, I place one flat screen on top like kerberus suggests as a flame arrestor.  I only do one hit, mainly for safety's sake while using a torch lighter, and usually can break through.

The only caveat I've found is if I put in too small of an amount, it can be difficult to get it all to vaporize in one inhalation.  Eventually, I started just making sure there was more in the screens that I could inhale in a single hit, and not really worrying about exactly how much is being used.

--------------------
Salvia Quid Enthusiast

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: physics envy]
    #25679322 - 12/14/18 04:01 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

:volcano:

OfflineLophophora
 User Gallery

Re: New way of smoking DMT [Re: Icon]
    #25679366 - 12/14/18 04:16 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Ah, next time I'm at the smoke shop I'll have to see about picking some up. Never been sure of the Volcano, it's really expensive and I got my Arizer desktop for under $200 CAD new and it has both the whip and bag systems but no concentrate option. It vaporizes like a dream and has precise temperature control.

Yeah, I have smoked it off screens in a pipe before and it worked but never seemed very efficient for me.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25685287 - 12/17/18 12:22 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

eric owns said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

eric owns said:

I'd rather not have to smoke weed with it. Even on Ash I'm not a fan. I can take full deep rips of just dmt and break through in 1 hit and not have to worry about knocking over my bong if I need another hit. I'm not trying to take 4 hits to breakthrough. 4 hits out of the pen is a deep 20+ minutes experience. I personally can breakthrough just 1 hit this way and there's no possible way to burn it

If you do it when your on mushrooms, you can take 4 hits

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract