Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

My Psychedelic DMT Experiences
    #25659068 - 12/05/18 12:25 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I'm mostly experienced with smoking DMT and tried it 15-20 times, which isn't really that much if you think about it. I read the Spirit Molecule before ever trying it so had some understanding of what to expect. I've had some experiences that were easy to recall or describe but also some others that were hard to remember or even describe after a certain point.

I had no scale so there's no dosage information.

Terence McKenna said it was the same for him everytime but I'm unsure if he meant that literally or metaphorically. With me it was different everytime, although I noticed there are "genres" of DMT experience and you could get the same one twice or multiple times except it'll look different. It was also almost literally similar to according doses of psilocybin except in 5-15 minutes up to an hour because it's DMT (sans MAO-I).

For example, I have seen the machine elves (never any self dribbling jeweled basketball like objects though) except they looked different everytime or what can also be described as a robot spirit elf, that was like a ghost.

I can only remember some of what I didn't write down or that's easier to tell orally. I once wrote after an experience "there were people already there". I've gotten "shadow people" and "men in full body spandex suits", sometimes there are question marks over their faces, synonymous with elves although they seemed like hyperdimensional agents or the aliens.

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (12/31/18 04:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: DMT Experiences [Re: Blabble40]
    #25659106 - 12/05/18 12:40 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I've had three particular experiences with it out of say ~15 times smoking DMT or breakthroughs total. They were different from other times, and weren't necessarily spaceships, elves, aliens, direct entity contact, or what have you.

TM said when you smoke DMT you see the entities you contact on mushrooms that you talk to. Mushrooms aren't visual for some people.

For some extra context, my very first DMT experience I broke through a bright orange-red chrysanthemum then after seeing promised geometric shapes and psychedelic imagery as well as weird alien feelings (it felt like an OOBE, like my conscious left my body there on the ground to gain access to this zone, like the "cosmic unconscious") then it looked like I was underground and elves ran up to me. They looked like toys and were probably the machine elves TM spoke of. They were white, green, and like purple - there was a clown theme to them, and it seemed Jewish. There was an object in the middle that looked like a bigger version of them in essence, like a statue they were moving toward then dancing around moving. They were showing it to me. It ended and I came back to my body.

The next was a UFO or spaceship that made my body convulse, and I could see aliens wearing lab coats operating on me, and there was a fairy helper. The ship was mostly purple, and I couldn't move. The aliens looked kind of reptilian. It was hella tight, but I was kind of scared. It was "psychedelic as f***".

I've also seen literal geometric shapes spinning and rotating.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25659258 - 12/05/18 01:47 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I almost forgot about the heavy bodyload smoked DMT gives. It feels like your consciousness goes somewhere else, then connects your mind to your body so it's all you really have and own. If you catch a disease it could start to disintegrate your body and life.

This one time I smoked it it made me feel like I was about to die. Then I fell on the ground as it kicked in and I recalled the feeling. My body entered a sleep, lucid dream like state as this vision came on. I realized I couldn't describe it or explain it at all, no matter what nor remember all of it, on some. It was powerful. I can best describe it as a "rotating globe of visions and images" that was constantly changing, and it's only one second or so that I remember of it. It was like 5-10 minutes whole. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, but isn't strange that it has to be induced via a smoked drug instead of being like an act of kindness or something? At that point, it was like bronze-ish, and was just PSYCHEDELIC is the only way of describing it. I hadn't seen anything like it at all, and was way different and powerful than any DMT I've had before or after ever. It had a kind of "sound" to it, like Holy chanting or music, like maybe church hymns or bells; etc, that accompanied it.

The next time that kind of thing happened, the radio was on. I smoked it, then everything started to get dark and I felt all sick like I could die and just wanted to sleep so I hurry up and lay down. Eventually, I came to, and realized I'd never be able to describe this at all, there were no words. It was kind of like that first, previous time, except it came more from the right. It was just pretty much "PSYCHEDELIC" as well, like pure psychedelia basically, from some source, except this time the only colors I can recall or explain were neon metallic lightning blue and yellow like streaks. Eventually I saw warm cotton candy clouds and what looked like a brief glimpse of Heaven. It had a carnival like theme to it I guess and I can still hear the sound, which was an "epic" sort of hum or droll similar to that first time. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw, again, although it seemed like my brain and mind started to strain as far as it being possible to generate this kind of imagery from straight imagination. How could it be "the most beautiful thing I had ever seen or felt" 'twice'? DMT just does that. As far as seeing that being possible, the implications imply information - it isn't always just aliens directly showing you something or talking to you. I had been to strange geometric realms or toybox like places but this was sort of different. It also went on for a while, and felt like I was in the womb before being born, everything was warm, perfect, had what I needed until. I believe that was the peak, from what I can remember. As I started to come down, things got cold and more annoying as it took effort to survive without womb support for the organism. So it was all coincidence and metaphorical for hyperspace. The Psychedelicism was real, with consequences actually. There was much more to it but impossible to remember. Repeatedly, I analyzed the effort it'd take to try but you sacrifice ego for surrendering, and the entities can tell. So more often than not I just "give up" and surrender to the experience for possible "ego death" instead of putting force and effort to trying to remember to bring something back or describe and understand more and more.
Then I recognized the radio - it had completely disappeared when I broke through. Reality came back - everything was completely gone before. I don't think the sound I heard was a distortion of the radio, I think it was completely blocked out and the DMT 100% original. Everything was a coincidence now and it got kind of annoying so I had to turn the radio off and recover.

The third time I got that stream of PSYCHEDELIC imagery off DMT, I talked about it here before. It came from more behind this time, and glowed purple. Instead of being completely unrecognizable or explainable at all, it distinctly looked like a troop of Faery marching toward me in a procession, which would be related to any Celtic lore from that region, including 5th century lore from Wales, Ireland, and Scotland, also possibly being related to our modern day stories of UFO and alien abductions, which could be caused by lucid dream techniques like false awakenings or plausible spikes in endogenous DMT, melatonin, or other serotonergic-monoamineoxidase inhibiting compounds from the pineal and pituitary glands.
I also heard a sound or song like to it. This too, made me feel like I was about to die and it was hard to breathe. I had to just watch them come along, then it was like "the carnival comes to town", kicks your ass, shows you what's really up and who's running things, then they leave - "see you next time", possibly, if at all.
It was a Faerie Rade (as in parade) from some Heroic tribe of fairies from Ireland or Scotland. Heroic or Trooping Fairies are comprised of the most aristocratic, luxurious faery in existence.
They sort of came, and some were on horses, then stopped in the middle, as it kept going on, sort of danced around, did that loop and spin, and it was a whole carnival, they were spirits, like entities, then they were leaving. It was really cool. It was similar to the other times except I could describe it. They just came. It was like entering a fairy ring.

I tried to do it again but don't think I broke through for this 4th time. I came to a white wall that was moving and looked pretty psychedelic with birthday cake like colors and themes - it was 'dirty' white or cream-clear, with red, green, blue, yellow, orange; etc dots or shining lights all around it. It was pumping. I recognized it was another one of those streams of psychedelic imagery although something seemed different, even though I didn't want to admit it. The veil was moving and pumping, don't think I had more to take another toke to see if I'd breakthrough - sometimes if you look at it for 15 seconds you could still break through. But it started to get dark. Suddenly a stick figure ran up and started dancing, and everything started to seem all biological and alien. It started to seem demonic and weird, not fun, plus he was in the way of the visual. After a few minutes, the dancing got really violent and started to get annoying, so I tried to open my eyes and leave, hopefully the next dose with it would be more pleasant. Not sure if it was breakthrough but probably not. The veil looked cool but it seemed like my brain just couldn't possibly generate any more insane psychedelic visuals, not unless with a tolerance break or something.

Most of my subsequent experiences with dimethyltryptamine have been more describable or rememberable as well, and I haven't had similar ones since. DMT is the only substance that causes its unique visuals, although it's like according doses of mushrooms in 5-15 minutes. It made me feel like I was about to die and forced my body into a sleep like state.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25660199 - 12/05/18 07:10 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Some people get mad because I say it's hard to describe or can't, with me, the shtick with DMT at least was that it was impossible to explain or sometimes remember with some people, like a dream, although some people are good with dreams, that's why they thought DMT was released during sleep and is what contributes to causing dreams. Sometimes you can though, as per the Spirit Molecule where people are able to describe their injections.

There are just different genre of DMT experience, like it's also different every time. I think you can still describe it, I remember some of it but it's just like psychedelic imagery for the most part, some art is decent as depicting it for the most part. If you're lucky you could get a spaceship or tree forest entity contact spirits; etc.

So it's one of those things and thought it'd be understood. It probably isn't worth exposing your brain to such concepts at any rate. I still consider that to be an insane standard for DMT by some stretches of the imagination by what you can piece together for what it's worth, although I've had others that were more visually describable or preferable for entity conversation. Whatever they say DMT could cause probably is that, such as entity contact with aliens or elves or anything else, it also has a weird body feeling that makes you feel sick or have to lay down.

It's interesting as far as any visual from a substance goes, some people have fun with any cool visuals they get from medical cannabis. Unfortunately I read Philip K. Dick growing up so there's any of that paranoid stuff or garbage weed usage. It shouldn't have to come with the territory.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25662631 - 12/06/18 08:17 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Most of my DMT experiments have been failures. I consider there to be a lot of failed attempts, and a few botched ones.

Sometimes I get an underwater theme that looks like it's underground in some underwater cave or the like for a few seconds, usually accompanied by a spaceship theme. You could tour it.

One might argue it to be a loading dock or main hub central. Like if you take one more toke beyond that you'd break through. What happened that time though is that it was a landscape as well, like a "psychedelic hologram desert", with tumbleweeds blowing and strange alien plants growing out the ground, eyes both opened and closed, except it was that and the spaceship at the same time overlaid over eachother, and with eyes open you could see the room I was in (set & setting) with both hyperspace landscapes on similar levels of visible dimensional reality. And it extended for a while. Then it faded and my vision was still distorted for a short time of a few minutes, colors were saturated then it faded to normal quick, which looked comparatively dull according to my memory but I understood it to be merely induced by a drug, or plant medicinal component.

I've taken lower, weak doses of mushrooms where with eyes closed, it looked like there was a vague landscape that I couldn't break through to, if I only I stared at it longer or took more. It was yellowish and fantasy based. It was there for 2-4 hours total of the mushroom's duration.

This one time I tried DMT, and it may have been a lower dose, but it looked like there was a green outside-ish area there literally, like a garden area of a castle, sparkly and green. It was there for like 5 minutes and was similar to that dose of mushroom except psilocybin lasts longer.

I could have increased that DMT's dose or tried to close my eyes to focus on it more but that's what it mainly looked like, it was sort of frustrating trying to make it look tighter or more intense.

It makes it hard to move. This other time it also made me lay on the floor once and couldn't move, then my vision got tinged with green. Most of my DMT trip were failures, and a few weren't even really that visual. But some were literally just visual and psychedelic by all means. Then it looked like there were little elves running across my feet, and felt like it too. It made it so hard to move that I couldn't see them properly, coincidentally. It was like a medicine that literally induces that. They could have been harvesting my information or essence, or were like dancing. I kept trying to look at them more but automatically couldn't due to synchronicity. It was kind of weird but I recognized it to be DMT, it was all with eyes open, I think there may have been stuff going on with them closed too.

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (12/12/18 01:15 AM)

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25675694 - 12/12/18 09:39 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I think people just get mad when they don't have the details fully filled in for them for all any of the implications there'd be, unable to pick the real one. They think it gives them freedom to assume. It doesn't mean the person isn't smart enough to figure it out or decipher anything.

I already said there are different genres of DMT experience. Sometimes with me at least there are machine elves, and other times not. So it could be "infinite", or in other words just different every time.

I've already read most books on psychedelics, and the histories of, say, shamanism or other esoteric, sometimes occult practices like alchemy. If you disagree with certain stuff, then you haven't read the foundational literature, or even any new stuff.

It just sounds like that. It basically could be God communicating with the user, which is put in a prophetic state. If you aren't trained, you could have a hard time determining any prophecy or predicting the future, let alone getting any other information out of it. I should have wrote more down at the time but it sucked me dry, took a toll, and I knew it would have been mostly impossible anyway, besides sounding in awe. It's not some flaw in the user his or herself, if you couldn't tell. That's just the nature of the experience, DMT will kick your ass, at first, until you've went in a little already with or without acid, and are in the mood.

I tried smoking DMT on mushrooms once and it didn't work. Could have been any reason. LSD always seems conducive towards it, for some reason. It's looking bleak and I don't think I ever will, let alone any time soon, but I need to try it again, to see. Mushrooms might be the best psychedelic, or DMT with MAOi, with smoked DMT being the most psychedelic or entheogenic.

So it's really like God communicating with you in that language. It's physiologically linked, as we were created in His image, so that's just the way it works, no kidding. There are other DMT trips I've had that are easier to remember and describe, and I haven't really had any no-words for it kind since from what I can recall, but there are other strange ones people've had, if you've read Spirit Molecule. Once is enough for some people, so that's insane.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25708867 - 12/28/18 11:29 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I can remember the first time I smoked DMT. I must have broken through eventually, because it then looked like I was underground. I remember having to smoke it a couple times, I think to break through any veils, which I recognized as a chrysanthemum. It was like orange. After it was almost over everything was dark and it looked like I was underground. Then elves ran up to me, and I figured they were what Terence McKenna was talking about when he said machine elves, or described them, although I haven't ever really seen any self dribbling jeweled basketballs. He also said the machine elves were self transforming, which they were only sort of. Obviously, as it is DMT, and PSYCHEDELIC, in my other experiences with it, though, the self transforming motif has been apparent with other objects, not just elves, or machine elves. Then, during this experience, they moved, there were about 8-12 or 16 of them, towards an object that looked like a bigger version of them, except different. It was like a statue, and lifeless, although it still seemed alive too as well. They were sort of venerating it, or showing it to me. I didn't have enough time to try and talk to them personally, because it's too fast, and only 5-10 minutes. They were like white, green, orange, and pink, and there was an overall clown theme to them. They were also like aliens or kind of insectoid, maybe computer generated. They were looking at me, and acknowledging me. It reminded me of the spaceship screen in Toejam & Earl that shows how many parts you have like this:

Then it started to run out and there was an overall "goodbye" or "see you next time" thing, or "you visit so infrequently!"

There was also like a "nature" theme to it. It was easy to remember, for the most part, or explain. I didn't write much down at the time because I thought I'd remember it forever, then I thought I could still write it down as a good idea anyway, but then it was that the elf part was only really rememberable (and the chrysanthemum) and for the other parts there were basically no words. So that could have been the big picture. I interpreted that to be a traditional DMT experience, so it was hard to remember or explain for the most part. It was pretty psychedelic compared to my low tolerance weed and edible experiences, and one tab of LSD experience. I only tried low doses of mushrooms a couple times later on (or I think before that), and it just felt like I was really stoned off weed but didn't smoke. I'm still not sure if I had the true psilocybin experience, but I know you can not break through off mushrooms, either because of too low a dose or a different random reason.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25717817 - 01/02/19 12:46 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Once again, I'd like to comment on my "indescribable DMT psychedelic" experiences. I've tried mushrooms before and got streams of geometric shapes and other things but it didn't make me feel like I was about to die. Someone let me try their DMT once and it was like mushrooms, similar geometric shapes and colors streaming by, pretty weird, but I also didn't feel like I was about to die, despite how similar that was to psilocybin.

When I tried DMT in this post: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25659258#25659258

it wasn't like that at all. It was a different genre or template of the hyperspace DMT experience. I can see how some might think they were "low level" of "closed eye mushroom like", but no. They were way more intense because they made me feel like I was about to die and forced my body into a sleep like state, and I couldn't move. I basically blacked out, and slowly came to, and when I did, I realized I had been looking at the most beautiful thing I had ever seen (that was constantly changing, it wasn't just one "scene" or "thing") - for the past 5-10 minutes at least. It was like my consciousness left my body and was in some space we go to when we die or before we are born. Then I came back.

It was synchronized with the dose, and was easier to remember as it ended and flushed out my body. So that's why I couldn't remember most of it or describe it.

That's why I can only recall like a few seconds of it or so - but it still happened to ME, and I can recall the essence of it, as it's in my memory. I know for a fact it was the MBTIHES (most beautiful thing I had ever seen), and, as is typical with DMT, that it's hard to describe or explain, like there are no words for it. It's literally impossible to remember, that's what the entities say to me.

Terence McKenna said they say "don't give in to astonishment", which is true, because then you can't focus or concentrate. But it isn't easy, more often than not, no matter how much experience you have with smoked DMT. I haven't tried ayahuasca yet, and don't think it would put me in the same spot for hours. TM said aya doesn't go as deep as a smoked DMT experience.

So no, it was WAY more insane than any closed eye mushroom visuals I've gotten. That's not why I said mushrooms might be the best. They're different. But, I'm still willing to try them more to see. It doesn't mean that if you experienced it yourself, you'd do "a better job" at describing or explaining it, let alone integrating it.

Stephen Szara in the 50's noted that certain doses of DMT were too high, that subjects couldn't recall or explain what had happened at all, something also duly noted in the Spirit Molecule Strassman study. That's why they went with the lower 0.4/kg dose as the standard injection. Szara said such high dose experiences were actually less useful, because of that fact. Lower doses, or "levels", are easier to remember and the entity contact, more obvious.

I thought it was weird that my higher dose mushroom experience "resembled" a lower level DMT experience (not the ones I was just referring to but the one in the first paragraph), but that DMT is shorter. However, I wasn't worried. Because, I saw that my earlier DMT experiences, were way different and powerful. I was completely gone, then came back. With mushrooms if you don't pass out, you're still there with that. I haven't had any DMT like experiences with mushrooms, except that they make it look like there's a 90's rave dance party in your eyelids. That dose of DMT kind of did it too, it was two tokes. However, the DMT psychedelic experiences I speak of that people seem so confused about, were way more intense, and just PSYCHEDELIC. My DMT experiences were more Faerie/Fairy based for some reason. I got some alien and elf stuff too, but I think that's just the nature of it. It's kind of "toybox" like or "wooden chest/cabinet". I think it was the "face of God", as described by Jacob in Genesis, wherein he founded a town and named it Peniel, because while in that spot he "saw God face to face, and yet" his life was spared. He saw God face to face and lived to tell the tale.

END

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (01/03/19 11:04 PM)

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25721167 - 01/03/19 02:47 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

And no, they weren't chrysanthemums. Only the one in the 4th trial probably was (with the "stick figure" dancing) because "my brain couldn't possibly generate any more insane psychedelic imagery", and it didn't fully feel like I was about to die, just heavily, heavily sedated. It looked like it could be broken through, but I couldn't move (to smoke more), and didn't really have any extra on hand. It was a coincidence that it worked out that way. It still looked cool and nice, but "my brain couldn't possibly generate any more insane psychedelic imagery", not without a tolerance break at least. Typical DMT experiences as described in Spirit Molecule are always interesting or nice, but whenever I had smoked DMT extracted by myself, it was always just "more personal" and plain weird, and psychedelic.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: My Psychedelic DMT Experiences [Re: Blabble40]
    #25722753 - 01/04/19 11:41 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Shyguy's Toybox is another good example of what it'd be like for me.

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (01/04/19 12:05 PM)

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25723141 - 01/04/19 03:06 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It was truly alien in every sense of the word, even connotations you can't comprehend unless you've tried it before or are currently there experiencing it.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25723189 - 01/04/19 03:31 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It isn't all about getting as high as possible. Mushrooms are supposed to be "kind to beginners" and can say "is it strong enough for you, asshole?" Unfortunately, I took high doses of DMT before I ever really took high enough doses of mushrooms so I don't think the visuals are similar, or get as crazy, except on really high doses maybe 60 dried grams or higher possibly, DMT is like a high dose of mushrooms in 5-15 minutes. Call it 5 dried g in silent darkness if need be, I think you have to focus on the closed eye visuals or eidetic imagery. It isn't hard, just requires any discipline if anything. So it could be respected. I think they have a more "doping" feeling whereas LSD is more "stimulant like" after a while or "mathematical/analytical" and synthetic feeling.

With DMT once is enough for some people. You shouldn't really abuse any opportunity and look at it like a game. They're as potent as DMT. Take each experience serious or as a learning experience, you don't have to see it as a "next time" always being possible. Any time could be your last. It should be about the visuals. You have to ritualize it or plan it on days where you have free time and an actual schedule, I wouldn't try to party on it or anything. I don't like watching TV on psychedelics, although sometimes it's actually decent. All the while any inebrient and television can give you a horrible experience while it's peaking sometimes, it's probably better on the comedown or what have you, it really just depends on your levels of threshold for sensory input. I do like TV while stoned such as LSD & Fantasia or synching Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon.

You could learn an enormous amount of information from what the mushroom shows you, DMT does it too, except it forces you, then you can't move, and the psychedelic imagery can be insane compared to what else entheogenic techniques I know or have experienced, mushrooms are still unique although you can tell it's like DMT. You can't say which came first. Mushrooms are supposed to be better because they're more alive. Acid is just weird. Mushrooms have been around for billions of years and tap you into the akashic records whereas LSD has really only been used for hundreds of years at best, so it just tunes you more into pop culture and the cosmic unconscious. DMT is also connected to the akashic records but it's too fast and hits you too hard to really ever get any mastery over it. Ayahuasca is a good combination because it makes it more like mushrooms and last longer but Terence McKenna said it doesn't go as deep as a DMT flash. Salvia is similar if it makes you pass out or lay down but the visuals are way less insane from my experience. So there's entity contact included, except with saliva I noticed it was more like "quasi spirit contact". I've also gotten characters with marijuana but they're usually less animated and more like picture frame type things that pop up sometimes, and other times it's more suspended in space seemingly made out of jewels, with DMT I sometimes get beings made out of light.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25743629 - 01/14/19 01:06 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I was going through my initial journals and it turns out, I got the order of some of them wrong. The "sick figure dancing" (it was kind of fuzzy, not exactly just a stick figure) happened before the "neon blue and yellow electric streaks" thing where at the peak I saw warm cotton candy clouds before coming fully down. It was totally such a ride. There was also "music" playing, like a sound, a kind of "birthday cake" anthem or like I said earlier "holy chanting" or something of the sort.

I've only ever heard the buzzing sound two or three times out of all the times I tried DMT, and it was always for a short time, like 1-3 seconds. People tend to make a huge deal out of that, but with me, it only ever really played a more minor part.

I'm almost done transcribing it out of my notebook. I was going to write a book at first, but it's taking too long so I might just post it here or online somewhere as a PDF. I was adding notes and commentary to it but it's taking too long so I'll just post it all, then go back and revise it by adding more footnotes as it is.

Irrespective of people's opportunistic tendencies, I still can't get over how most people whom I had shared these experiences with "aren't impressed". If it ain't one thing it's another.

I took DMT's mystery and unexplainability, not only as a challenge I figured I was worthy of since I started studying and pondering about dreams in depthly since before I started kindergarten, but also, I thought I was smart enough. However, it turns out, the more you think about it, the more there are no words.

People take it to mean I'm not smart enough or responsible because I said it can't be described. Then they tried to imply they were just ~4 dried gram mushroom visuals. No.

I read the Spirit Molecule before trying it, and hadn't heard of any experience like the kind I had, although, they injected it IV and I used the sandwich method, sometimes with weed. I think, any effects are exactly what they were.

It doesn't mean someone or everyone else "deserves" everything I own because they feel they're smart enough and haven't tried DMT yet, so if they ever do, they'll be able to explain it, just because I said I couldn't explain 2 out of at least 20-25 DMT trips. It doesn't mean if you explain it you "win" or get a prize. Or that if you "predict" what the trip will be like, computers are smarter than humans.

Anyway I don't think most people will get much out of this journal because I wrote it somewhat vaguely on purpose. Unfortunately, the meat of it will be in the afterthoughts which I have to add and didn't write then. Then I could include further thoughts and analyses, as well as data and the history of DMT and its usage; etc. It's not supposed to be that kind of book but it's turning into one. I was originally going to include it as a section of a greater work but ran out of time. It's more so about memory. It's like a dream (and yes, techniques can be developed to help dream recall, such as a dream journal), which are hard to remember. It's literally like trying to explain a dream to someone, except DMT is like a dream on steroids if anything.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #25743646 - 01/14/19 01:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
Shyguy's Toybox is another good example of what it'd be like for me.

this is similar for me

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom