Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheUltimateBohab
Fat and Slobby
Male

Loc: LV-426
FREE evil psychedelic pet
    #25673917 - 12/12/18 10:05 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I have an Horned half man half cat goat guy who lives in the closet in my apartment... im trying to give him away FREE!! he looks really cool but is a fucking little prick he shows himself when i trip he jumps out of the dark corners, runs around the floor, jumps up the walls and talks mad shit while playing insane carnival music. really really effects my trip quality. getting rid of him is the best course of action does anybody want him!?

for real tho do you guys have any ideas on what the hell i have living here? i've never seen anything like that before i moved to where i live. now when i trip here hes all i can see... i thought about burning some sage before tripping to maybe help lock him in the closet or drawing some type of symbol on the floor to keep him at bay.... im not the only one who knows hes here my wife and daughter cant see him but can sense his presence(obviously never mentioned seeing him to my daughter she just brought it up at random)

SO HES YOURS FREE IF YOU WANT HIM!! just think you can live in a real life horror movie!!

--------------------
Hobby into obsession 

*DISCLAIMER*
Everything I say on here is BULLSHIT!! I lie so I can kick it...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD C.O.
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: TheUltimateBohab] * 4
    #25673942 - 12/12/18 10:41 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Got pics?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Loc: An island in the PNW Flag
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: Amanita86]
    #25674010 - 12/12/18 11:17 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I grew up - pre-tripping days - in a house that had two spirits occupying it. They had lived in the area about 70 years as they were part of the family that that originally owned the land my house was on (If you ever want to not sleep for a week have two blindfolded people running a Ouija Board with somebody else reading it and ask a spirit (or two in my case) what there names are. When it correctly spells "Stettinius", you will shit yourself and run for the door.) Anyway, they were mostly benign but one was something of a prankster.

As to your case vis-a-vis my case, sorry, your spook was there first so it's you that's intruding on his space so you're the interloper. When you open the other door when you're tripping the actual closet door kind of doesn't matter. It's you opening the door.

I'd try two things. 1) Ask your daughter what she knows about the malicious pixie. Kids tend to be more tuned in to this shit than we are.

2) Ummmm... This thing might be your spirit guide. He's not trying to mess up your trip, he's trying to take you to it. Get to know him. He sounds pretty powerful and might have a lot to teach you.

And... Sage? Really? That would (IMHO) be like taking a butter-knife to a boson-beam fight. Best not to play around with powers you don't understand. (Until, of course, you understand them. Then it's a fucking free for all.)

Have fun!

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: MadValley]
    #25674250 - 12/12/18 01:05 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I'll trade you for a demon in a closet thats energy is made of your most unconscious fears x100 he will give you terrible panic attacks when he attacks and make you fight him in your dreams while banging on your walls and knocking shit off your counters

But he actually comes from somebody else because they message you the next morning saying how powerful they became last night.

Sadly he's not for trade anymore as I scared him away and shut his portal, he really just wanted attention, but I didn't give him any. Salt line your closet, and throw a salt crystal lamp in there they charge up in dark places make sure there's light and especially natural light in your place, increase the vibration of your place, clean, cleanse, only allow positivity take control

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (12/12/18 01:14 PM)

OfflineCapnCook
Stranger

Loc: 5th dimension
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #25674915 - 12/12/18 06:11 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Just tell him to fuck off. Its that simple. I had a demon named Danny living in my room and after the trip I was like "fuck youuu satan" for like 1 hour so I guess I hurt his feelings. I tripped last night and I didn't get possessed like I usually do so I think it worked.

--------------------

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: CapnCook] * 6
    #25675479 - 12/12/18 09:56 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

What the fuck has happened to TPE

--------------------

OfflinePsion
Sage
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #25675492 - 12/12/18 10:05 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

man, those demons are horrible. i met my first demons last trip. fungus gnats kept going on my screen. id squish it and another would appear a few seconds later.

worse thing was, even after the trip was over they kept doing it. after a week of this i had to throw away all my houseplants to banish the demons to the hell they belonged to.

(seriously though how come i never get these crazy trips when i take like twice the dose as most people? :laugh: )

OfflineTheUltimateBohab
Fat and Slobby
Male

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: CapnCook]
    #25676519 - 12/13/18 11:42 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MadValley said:
I grew up - pre-tripping days - in a house that had two spirits occupying it. They had lived in the area about 70 years as they were part of the family that that originally owned the land my house was on (If you ever want to not sleep for a week have two blindfolded people running a Ouija Board with somebody else reading it and ask a spirit (or two in my case) what there names are. When it correctly spells "Stettinius", you will shit yourself and run for the door.) Anyway, they were mostly benign but one was something of a prankster.

As to your case vis-a-vis my case, sorry, your spook was there first so it's you that's intruding on his space so you're the interloper. When you open the other door when you're tripping the actual closet door kind of doesn't matter. It's you opening the door.

I'd try two things. 1) Ask your daughter what she knows about the malicious pixie. Kids tend to be more tuned in to this shit than we are.

2) Ummmm... This thing might be your spirit guide. He's not trying to mess up your trip, he's trying to take you to it. Get to know him. He sounds pretty powerful and might have a lot to teach you.

And... Sage? Really? That would (IMHO) be like taking a butter-knife to a boson-beam fight. Best not to play around with powers you don't understand. (Until, of course, you understand them. Then it's a fucking free for all.)

Have fun!

I don't believe this guy is trying to show me anything all he does is flip me off try to fight and talk mad mad shit... I'm worried that now I found him he's stuck with me and not the house I just hope it's the house...
Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I'll trade you for a demon in a closet thats energy is made of your most unconscious fears x100 he will give you terrible panic attacks when he attacks and make you fight him in your dreams while banging on your walls and knocking shit off your counters

But he actually comes from somebody else because they message you the next morning saying how powerful they became last night.

Sadly he's not for trade anymore as I scared him away and shut his portal, he really just wanted attention, but I didn't give him any. Salt line your closet, and throw a salt crystal lamp in there they charge up in dark places make sure there's light and especially natural light in your place, increase the vibration of your place, clean, cleanse, only allow positivity take control

Dude yours sounds way more hardcore than mine!!
Quote:

CapnCook said:
Just tell him to fuck off. Its that simple. I had a demon named Danny living in my room and after the trip I was like "fuck youuu satan" for like 1 hour so I guess I hurt his feelings. I tripped last night and I didn't get possessed like I usually do so I think it worked.

I do and have I cuss that son-of-a-bitch out all the time the first two trips I seen him I got them to disappear after a little bit of time this last one which was the most hardcore trip I've ever had in my life, I didn't even know you could trip that hard on mushrooms... I was stuck in his world it was pretty wild it kind of sucked though because I didn't pull any of the positive spiritual energy I usually can tripping out of that last one just that guy for hours...

I tell you I love the shroomery you guys are all understanding I figured I was going to get a lot of shit talk from this post....

--------------------
Hobby into obsession 

*DISCLAIMER*

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD C.O.
 User Gallery

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: TheUltimateBohab]
    #25676704 - 12/13/18 01:02 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Is he still up for adoption?

--------------------

OfflineTheUltimateBohab
Fat and Slobby
Male

#25688871 - 12/19/18 09:15 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Is he still up for adoption?

yes he is i searched the internet for a photo because i cant draw his top man half looks kinda like the middle brown face guy... except he has real horns and very mobile goat legs on his bottom half, short maybe 3 foot tall, red or sometimes yellowish eyes small pupils, sharp teeth...

--------------------
Hobby into obsession 

*DISCLAIMER*

OfflineMrCraggles
 User Gallery

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: TheUltimateBohab] * 1
    #25688882 - 12/19/18 09:29 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

This thread is both ridiculously hilarious and hilariously ridiculous.

--------------------
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Loc: An island in the PNW Flag
Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: MrCraggles]
    #25689140 - 12/19/18 12:02 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I'd vote for a trouble-making version of Faun (or Pan in Greek) a minor god who, while normally benign (he is a fertility god after all), can also be mischievous. Since the mushroom is all about discovery I would wonder what you did to piss him off? Although Faun "inspired fear in men traveling in lonely, remote or wild places".

Check out the Wikipedia entry for Faun and follow the link to Satyrs and Silenius. It's an interesting rabbit hole but might have some applicability to your current situation.

--------------------
How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

OfflineTheUltimateBohab
Fat and Slobby
Male

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: MadValley]
    #25697436 - 12/23/18 07:52 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MadValley said:
I'd vote for a trouble-making version of Faun (or Pan in Greek) a minor god who, while normally benign (he is a fertility god after all), can also be mischievous. Since the mushroom is all about discovery I would wonder what you did to piss him off? Although Faun "inspired fear in men traveling in lonely, remote or wild places".

Check out the Wikipedia entry for Faun and follow the link to Satyrs and Silenius. It's an interesting rabbit hole but might have some applicability to your current situation.

thanks man... i probably pissed him off because i stopped letting him control my life....

--------------------
Hobby into obsession 

*DISCLAIMER*

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Stranger

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: TheUltimateBohab] * 1
    #25697901 - 12/23/18 12:26 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

You summoned a demon

It got inside you, sorry :shrug:

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD C.O.
 User Gallery

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: TheUltimateBohab]
    #25699307 - 12/24/18 03:07 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hey man you gotta put your foot down.  Demons and such work through a very strict hierarchy so you’re either above him or he’s above you so start making him your beeootch.  Chances are that will make him angry so be careful.  The only other option is to over feed him so he just sleeps all night.

--------------------

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

#25699431 - 12/24/18 07:00 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

How about performing a banishing ritual?

The spirit was the first, true, and you are the interloper, true. However, this entity is also an interloper since it is a 4th dimensional being, altering the third dimension, a dimension where it does not belong.

You tried sage, love and good vibes, and it refused. It is time for a Banishing in these cases.

Contact a local medium who can deal with that, unless we are from the same town, then PM :P. I'd love to kick its ass, but it needs to be in person (at least in my way to do it).

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

OfflineElderlyone
That guy.
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #25700692 - 12/24/18 06:34 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Give reiki a try it's helpful in removing demons and sprits from yourself

Invisiblerickyswamps
Bad Apple
I'm a teapot

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: Elderlyone] * 1
    #25701739 - 12/25/18 09:54 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl2:

Let that cat out of the closet. Your personal problems are not the cat's.

InvisiblePsyduckMonkey
friend of all life
 User Gallery

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #25701779 - 12/25/18 10:21 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AkashicExplorer said:
The spirit was the first, true, and you are the interloper, true. However, this entity is also an interloper since it is a 4th dimensional being, altering the third dimension, a dimension where it does not belong.

Wrong, the OP was opening their perception to extradimensional realities, where the entity resides. So they are the interloper in the entity's dimension, not the entity in consensus space.

--------------------
Do you believe in the Third Summer of Love?

OfflineTheUltimateBohab
Fat and Slobby
Male

Re: FREE evil psychedelic pet [Re: PsyduckMonkey]
    #25704864 - 12/26/18 11:39 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

ive done everything the internet said to remove him meditation soft music removing clutter healing crystals im moving to a new place next week...

it seems to have pissed him off i just spent the last five hours with him fully wrapped around my head screaming into my face while sticking his long bitch ass fingers in my ears nose and trying to peel my head off motherfuckers gotta weigh 75 pounds at least

--------------------
Hobby into obsession 

*DISCLAIMER*

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism