Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ?
    #2561955 - 04/15/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I want some input from the community members about the strongest/weakest shrooms they ever consumed, please reply.
Strongest: SA
Weakest: B+

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2561972 - 04/15/04 12:48 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

To tell you the truth, I've had consistant trips on every strain I've tried. What mattered more was dosage/setting, in my personal experience.

However, if I had to *tentatively* pick a strain that was strongest...hm. I'd probably pick:

Puerto Rican.

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: MOTH]
    #2561982 - 04/15/04 12:50 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Even dosage, all 8ths and same setting (if possible).

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2561990 - 04/15/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I tripped hard after every eighth I have eaten. Lipa Yai's turned blue the quickest by far. The stem turned black after a few seconds when I cut it down. I had the most intense trip off of eq's but I ate a bunch without a scale.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#2561993 - 04/15/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

um samuisse (spelling??) weak almost weed like high were the weakest and blue ringers where the strongest

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineLysergic_1968
Ego-killer
Loc: The Seventh Circle of Hel...
    #2562006 - 04/15/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Strongest: Puerto Rican
Weakest: Unknown Gold Capped Strain, most likely B+

The gold caps I took the first time I ate shrooms, ate 2 grams weighed on a scale. Was a fun experience with slight visuals and a warm body high, but overall mild. May have had something to do with it being my first time. Puerto Ricans rocked my world in a good way, I ate an 8th of them about 2 weeks ago and had an INTENSE trip with nonstop intricate colorful visuals, extremely powerful body high, and interesting mind warping with plenty of introspection. The end of the trip was spent helping my friend come back from an earth-shattering bad trip, but until that point the trip had been nothing but perfect. Chillin in a dark room with good friends listenin to trippy music, and going for random walks to nowhere. The trip lasted around 6 hours total, with the peak lasting for about 4 of those hours. I saw tracers till the next morning and still felt like I was in "shroom space" for most of that day. In closing, Puerto Ricans rock!!! Peace

--------------------
"Turn on, tune in, drop out." --Dr. Timothy Leary

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: Lysergic_1968]
    #2562022 - 04/15/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Did you have the same set and setting? I have had different levels of trips from the same batch of the same weight. I believe your set and setting have a great deal to do with your trip. I have had friends trip harder their first time than every succesive trip off of the same dose.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineLysergic_1968
Ego-killer
Loc: The Seventh Circle of Hel...
Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: Dankman]
    #2562246 - 04/15/04 02:38 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The setting of that first trip was definitely one conducive to tripping (as far as my own personal experience goes). The majority of it was spent underneath a bridge at the river's edge at night smoking dank buds, and then later in a dark room with music playing. I was offered them unexpectedly and dosed without even thinking about it, but I had been in a good mood before trying them. Don't get me wrong, the experience was enjoyable, just not very intense.

--------------------
"Turn on, tune in, drop out." --Dr. Timothy Leary

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: Lysergic_1968]
    #2562270 - 04/15/04 02:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Malabar was the strongest strain I have ever took.  Weakest would have to be Mystery Plantasia
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: onetime]
    #2562535 - 04/15/04 06:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Blue ringers are oine of the eweakest of the species, 20-40 shrooms opr more, a little less potent than liberty caps. That would be a half of a fresh ounce or twop dried grams. That is weak.

P. cubensis is the weakest by weight of all of the shrooms.

Conocybe cyanopus taks fifty to 75 or more shrooms e and that would be one third of a fresh ounce. They are small and never more than three inches high.

mj

They are weaker species buy weight.

P. p[elliculosa has only ten hits to an ounce making them slightly less of a high a than an 1/8 of cubes.

Psilocybe cyanescen is the most potent of the species. You can discount Paul's chart on potency because it is incorrect.

mj

mj

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2563080 - 04/15/04 10:26 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Lipa yai has been the strongest on average cube i tried probably. It just didnt fruit very well.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineMollyDolly
Queen Rabbit

Loc: N.C., USA
    #2563718 - 04/15/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i dont know what i ate but this one time i had some shrooms that made me think i was a bubble and i freaked out becase i was floating up to my friends celieng and thought i was gonna pop :laugh:

--------------------
~~~~~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~~~~~

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Re: Strongest/weakest mushrooms you ever consumed ? [Re: MollyDolly]
    #2563745 - 04/15/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

:lol: @ pop

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#2563817 - 04/15/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

then they must not have been "blue ringers" they were fucking strong people where freaking out and geting there stomachs pumbed becouse 3.5 grams was too much but this is copied stright from your site john
VVVVdung blue ringersVVVV
Cap: (.5) 1-2.5 (3-6) cm broad. Conic to convex, subcampanulate, expanding to broadly convex. Typically umbonate. Translucent when moist. Pale redish brown to honey to ochraceous. Hygrophanous. Yellow olive to ochraceous or yellow buff. Bruising blue where damaged.

Gills: Adnate, sinuate or uncinate. Purplish brown with white edges.

Stem: (20) 40-65 (90) mm long x (.5) 1-3 (4) mm thick. Equal and swollen at base. White, reddish brown or honey colored with blue green and/or deep sea green tones. Hollow.

Spores: (9.5) 11-14 (16) x 6.5-8.5 (9.5)m.

Sporeprint: Dark purplish brown.

Habitat: Solitary to gregarious on horse manure, grassy areas in rich soils. Stamets (1996) reports that this species fruits in large rings.

Distribution: Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia, Canada.

Season: October through December.

Dosage: 15 to 30 fresh specimens or 1/4 fresh ounce. 1 to to grams dried.

Comments: This species macroscopically resembles Psilocybe stuntzii and bares some similarity to Psilocybe semilanceata. A related species is Psilocybe subfimetaria which is also similar in appearance to Psilocybe semilanceata.

it says "1 to to (i asume you mean 1 to 2) grams dry and we ate 3.5 grams each so wouldnt that mean that we at 2.5 grams over the dry dry dose the guy we got them from pointed to the book 'pslocyibes of the world" and cept say thats them and we didnt belive him but they looked like theat kinda.

VVVVVPsilocybe stuntzii Guzm?n and Ott(blue ringersVVVVV

Cap: 1.5-5 cm broad. Obtusely conic, expanding to convex-umbonate or flat with age. Margin is striate and translucent when moist. Hygrophanous. Dark chestnut brown while lighter towards the center. Olive-greenish at times, fading to a pale yellowish brown or pale yellow. Viscid when moist from a gelatinous pellicle.

Gills: Adnate to adnexed, close to sub distant and moderately broad.

Stem: 30 to 60 mm long x 2-4 mm thick. Enlarged at base. remnants of a veil remain and are usually bluish from natural injury when the cap opens. With a whitish pith. Staining blue to blue-green where injured.

Spores: 9-12 x 55-8.3 x5-7.7m.

Sporeprint: Dark purplish grayish brown.

Habitat: Growing gregarious to subcespitose clusters and clumps in conifer wood chips and bark mulch (alder wood), in soils rich in woody debris, and in new lawns of freshly laid sod.

Distribution: From North of San Francisco to Eugene, Oregon to British Columbia. This species is common in lawns and grassy areas such as parks, fields, or any newly mulch garden area throughout the western region of the Pacific Northwest.

Season: From late July through September in lawns and grassy areas and from late September through December in mulched garden beds.

Dosage: 20 to 30 fresh specimens, 1/3 fresh ounce or 1-3 dried grams.

Comment: There was a time when this mushroom appeared in over 40 percent of all new lawns and mulched in areas in the Puget Sound region of the Pacific Northwest. Due to a disappearance of pastures south of Seattle in the Tukwilla-Kent-Auburn areas, this shroom now only appears sporadically in certain well fertilized and manicured new lawns. It is also very common in wood chips, preferably alder.

I have observed this species growing all year long in the Seattle, Washington area. Dr. Jochen Gartz and I both observed an 50 pound patch in Eugene, Oregon in 1992. If there is a light winter, they will appear throughout the year. A related species Psilocybe fimetaria is very close macroscopically to Psilocybe stuntzii.
This mushroom was also photographed growing out of gravel as can be seen in some images posted in the wood chip section of this species.

if they where those onse then why do you say 1-3 grams dry if that wouldnt be a good trip are your doses the lo side of things or what

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

#2566489 - 04/16/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MollyDolly said:
i dont know what i ate but this one time i had some shrooms that made me think i was a bubble and i freaked out becase i was floating up to my friends celieng and thought i was gonna pop :laugh:

oh man that is so awesome :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Invisibleshriek

#2566498 - 04/16/04 02:04 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

im not sure about wich has been the strongest, there has been many but philosophers stones (Tampanensis) but well those are truffles not mushrooms tho :

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #2570466 - 04/17/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

God they are nice breasts....
Anyway MJ = cyanescnes rae the most potent - but they equal to Psilocybe subaeruginosa from australia - both are equal potency - i would wager subs have it uo on cyanescens, but that is from bioassay alone...
As for cubies - there are differences between strains - as Stivje and Demeijer proved in 1993 in their study...
I would say that the strongest cubies for me were Argentineans, PES amazonians and Tasmanians...
The weakest were always B+ no matter the substrate - they are an attractive, but crap strain...
My favourites are still the mexican strains - mazas and Palenque were so nice looking and the vibe was so blissful everytime - whethere its a 4 or 7 gram dosage...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom