Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Mushrooms and Kratom! * 1
    #25664520 - 12/07/18 09:13 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys, so to start this off this combo is awesome! I think I’m posting in the right forum for this...Anyways I’m interested in anyone who’s tried this opinions/tips on it, and if this combo is actually safe “enough” to further venture with.

A couple nights ago I took 2.5 g quality Green Malay Kratom (I get decently strong effects from 2-2.5g’s from this cool place I get it from) and a half gram of cubensis (a “strong” microdose to me is .3) to test the waters with this combo. the effects were very euphoric but in a whole different way than from cubensis alone, pretty hard to describe other than vaguely heavier, not necessarily sedated, I’m sure it would be different with a red vein.
I had decently vivid open eye visuals at the peak, when I focused on them they were super intense, the only way I can describe it is when they moved they moved a lot with them if ya know what I’m sayin, probably not. Anyways it was veryyy morphy I guess similar to high dose of cubensis sometimes, but instead of your entire reality intensely morphing it was more when I looked at the actual visuals, granted they’re always morphy :rofl: the only damn word I can come up with to describe not only the sensation but the movement of the visuals is much heavier and melty I guess than usual for me at least compared to cubensis alone. I should mention the visuals I’m talking about are like “fractals” pretty much lsd like visuals and sometimes lower dose mushrooms do this as well, if that helps the description.

It was like a more intense lsd trip visually but the body high was like what you’d imagine a super ultra intoxicating cubensis body high to feel like. But I wasn’t necessarily super intoxicated it was definitely a bit mind fucky but I was decently clear headed for the effects I was feeling.
This was pretty much what I was looking for but it was definitely different than I first imagined. I took the green vein because it has all of the alkaloids of the Kratom plant including the more stimulating ones, so I was trying to see if it would be comparable to lsd but with a shorter duration in a sense. I’d say it was comparable but not close, maybe a white vein would be closer.

I can see this combo being super reality melting, next time I’d try less Kratom and more mushrooms and see what kind of closed eye experience happens. Seems like it could be pretty damn cool. “Heavy,” man.

Super interested to hear your guy’s experience and general opinion on the combo.

--------------------

Edited by The lurker (12/07/18 09:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeemstar
Doctor Deemstar
 User Gallery

Loc: The void Flag
Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: The lurker]
    #25664545 - 12/07/18 09:36 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Yeet, they have a weird synergy,
Same with mescaline, or 2c-I

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

OfflineXerbia
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: Deemstar]
    #25664608 - 12/07/18 10:22 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I also love this combo. I started adding in a small amount of Etizolam (.5mg before ingesting kratom and mushrooms) and it makes for a very euphoric, and visual trip without any anxiety or mind loops. It feels alot like LSD.

Typically I'll take 5 grams mushrooms, .5mg Etizolam, and 5 grams Kratom. Makes for a fantastic time.

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: Xerbia]
    #25668337 - 12/09/18 04:36 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I enjoy it with kratom ecpeshally the way Kratom's psychoactive alkaloids can educe a semi vivid dream state when laying down and just closing your eyes.

Such as laying down for bed and just thinking, then you see everything play out and the occasional audible voice. It is as if someone turned the sound dial up for a moment while watching a movie on mute jolting me up as if someone said something in my ear next to me. Ofcourse this isn't something that doesn't happen unless your laying down calm and quiet thankfully. :lmafo:

I normally have Kratom through out the day , before work at break after then before bed. Average 12-16g a day green, red or bentuangie.
Takes some of the edge off the comeup but in no way dulls the trip like some assume on the net because it has mild opiod and gabba receptor play. I would say it dulls the dirty anxiety feeling and that's about it.

Then as the trip wears off I take some kratom then have nice vivid closed eye visuals and sounds as I gently slip off to sleep. It's great for getting some shut eye a hour or two before I normally would in a session. Was even able to sleep on LSD earlier than normal. :awesomenod:

I feel it is a good complement and smooths the edginess but nothing extra ordinary like smoking some weed while tripping. I think of it as a super lemon balm tea.

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: Deemstar]
    #25668839 - 12/09/18 08:31 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Deemstar said:
Yeet, they have a weird synergy,
Same with mescaline, or 2c-I

Like mescaline or 2c-I with mushrooms? Damn! Im seriously considering buying some bridgesii or something here soon, I’ve never tried mescaline myself but it seems very interesting.

Quote:

Xerbia said:
I also love this combo. I started adding in a small amount of Etizolam (.5mg before ingesting kratom and mushrooms) and it makes for a very euphoric, and visual trip without any anxiety or mind loops. It feels alot like LSD.

Typically I'll take 5 grams mushrooms, .5mg Etizolam, and 5 grams Kratom. Makes for a fantastic time.

Interesting! Haha yeah I’m sure with that dosage it’s more than fantastic! I’ll really have to try out a higher dosage with others soon.

Quote:

R.I.P.Zappa said:
Yeah I enjoy it with kratom ecpeshally the way Kratom's psychoactive alkaloids can educe a semi vivid dream state when laying down and just closing your eyes.

Such as laying down for bed and just thinking, then you see everything play out and the occasional audible voice. It is as if someone turned the sound dial up for a moment while watching a movie on mute jolting me up as if someone said something in my ear next to me. Ofcourse this isn't something that doesn't happen unless your laying down calm and quiet thankfully. :lmafo:

I normally have Kratom through out the day , before work at break after then before bed. Average 12-16g a day green, red or bentuangie.
Takes some of the edge off the comeup but in no way dulls the trip like some assume on the net because it has mild opiod and gabba receptor play. I would say it dulls the dirty anxiety feeling and that's about it.

Then as the trip wears off I take some kratom then have nice vivid closed eye visuals and sounds as I gently slip off to sleep. It's great for getting some shut eye a hour or two before I normally would in a session. Was even able to sleep on LSD earlier than normal. :awesomenod:

I feel it is a good complement and smooths the edginess but nothing extra ordinary like smoking some weed while tripping. I think of it as a super lemon balm tea.

No doubt, a decent dosage of some Kratom with cannabis makes for a nice mellow close eyed experience. That’s hilarious I totally know what you’re talking about, that’s never personally happened to me with Kratom so that’s interesting.

Yes! Recently with lsd I’ve taken a moderate dosage of red vein and was able to go right to sleep towards the end of the trip.

Interesting, it has quite an intense effect on me and it feels quite opioid like, red veins more than others. The green vein I took before that experience definitely intensified the experience quite a bit.

--------------------

OfflineMentalPariah
Pariah of my mind

Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: The lurker]
    #25668893 - 12/09/18 09:00 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Mushrooms and kratom are beautifully synergistic. I like taking 3g of trainereck(absolute favorite) with 3-5g pan cyans, makes the trip relaxing and very visual. Then once the visuals stop I'll take 7g kratom and drift off into a comfortable, dreamy sleep state. I suggest everyone who uses mushrooms keep a few grams in the stash.

--------------------
Whoever appeals to the law against his
Fellow man is either a fool or a coward
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant
If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven
Such is the rule of honor

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: MentalPariah]
    #27223937 - 02/24/21 12:46 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I've been trying it with very little peer review. Glad to hear you guys aren't dead.

I'm on the combo right now! I also put some whey protein in the kratom because I mean if it's going to make me not eat anyway right

--------------------
yeah keep telling yourself that's voluntary

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: tututotutut]
    #27224120 - 02/24/21 02:13 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I feel like kratom would be useful for the comedown

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: skOsH]
    #27224126 - 02/24/21 02:16 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I like it THROUGHOUT! Good for nerves on come up, nodding with visuals YES PLEASE, and then that melty fading after glow still nodding? mmmmm

im sweating and the text is waving around as im typing this lol like circus mirrors

--------------------

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Kratom! [Re: tututotutut]
    #27225051 - 02/24/21 11:23 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I ate like 10g of fresh mushrooms + 10g kratom yesterday, I did not become deathly ill!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate