Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Loc: Fresno, California
The Passion of Mel
    #2560804 - 04/14/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ohhhh this subject gets me fired up. I will admit I have not seen it so I will poll the crowd. Did this 'masses flocking tearjerker' have Jesus speaking any meaningful parables or any food or drink he may of got caught initiating other as to the mysteries so they kill him for spreading gnosticism... oh sorry got carried away with my love for Mel  :razz: :oogle: :razz: Let me rephrase, did this movie have anything but just beating and getting everyone to cry for their favorite middleman????

Chad
Do you think the Passion acuratlely portrays Jesus' true meaning?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (04/14/04 01:00 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: The Passion of Mel [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2560856 - 04/14/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

if you want ot drive home a message: nothing beats a beating. When a problem comes along you must whip it...

--------------------
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I have done it before and it never has an effect on the true believer so what is the point?

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2560992 - 04/14/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Did this 'masses flocking tearjerker' have Jesus speaking any meaningful parables or any food or drink he may of got caught initiating other as to the mysteries so they kill him for spreading gnosticism...

There are flashback scenes throughout the beatings where Jesus teaches.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #2561233 - 04/14/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

potc is the worst pos movie ever! Cant believe this move been grossing such a ridiculous amount. If you want to see pain and suffering watch Sodom's 120 days.
People are stupid and potc is the proof.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: The Passion of Mel [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #2561299 - 04/14/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Goes to show you how ingrained christianity is in society these days. I think it was 'wrong' to play on the religion aspect to get $$. Even if mel is a christian, i can guarantee you he did this to get lots of money... I mean look at the times, a religious movie confirming peoples 'faith' , could take advantage of alot of people. Anyways, I hope he makes a Buddah movie next.

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Re: The Passion of Mel [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2563820 - 04/15/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Shroomnoob - Amen!!! There was a special on yesterday called "The greatest movie ever sold" If that doesn't say it. Then all this preachers were like 'this is Gods plan, blah blah blah.' And if I could slap each one of them and spike there drinks with psilocybin I would.

2Experimental - I hate to sound consipracy related, but I think hes more in it for spreading ignorace through his unfortunate incarnation as a bitch of the system and does the 'negative beings' ' dirty work. And then all these people bring to me this article about how all these people were 'SAVED' and dude got struck by lightning...well what does that really tell you. Is that a message to keep doing what your doing if you get struck by lightning??? They will make a movie about buddah and jesus and the hindu religion...oh wait they did....Its called the Matrix and its very low profile but thats where the plan is going. Like the mushroom, there are a few hints as to whats happening on earth right now (matrix, tool, raves) but beneath the ground there is a WHOLE network of ONE waiting to be joined by more and more people until the network is Earth.

Chad

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2564158 - 04/15/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I've attended a Jehova's witness Memorial and a Southern Baptist Easter Sermon in the last month and both instances the speaker mentioned the Passion.

The southern baptist preacher especially liked it, and spoke of it in endearing terms. He used it to evoke a lot of emotion for Christ, which is not unual since Christ and the love for him is lauded in southern baptist churches quite frequently.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2564224 - 04/15/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The Passion was quite a Mel-O-Drama!  :lol:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Re: The Passion of Mel [Re: Swami]
    #2564776 - 04/15/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sheister- yeah I could see where evoking emotion for a diety could be positive but all im saying is that they have no idea what Jesus was really crucified for. Not that I do, but take 5 grams and ask Jesus yourself. He was initating people with mushrooms and got caught freeing peoples mind and the church (christian too) would kill him if he were back again but this time there will be millions that will emanate the same conciousness and you can stop one person but that one person warned that one day you wont be able to stop it because its inevitable.

Swami - LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Well spoken... You guys rock~~~ Thought mabey it was just me.

Chad

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2565026 - 04/15/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

not to be rude, but seriously interested... Where do you get your sources for Jesus initiating people with mushrooms and freeing their minds? I'm not knocking mushrooms, just curious.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Re: The Passion of Mel [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2566123 - 04/15/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Theres a great book I 'accidentaly' found called "Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy". And I took those theories with me in my journeys and much was revealed is all I can say. 'I am the word made flesh', think about it. It goes deep into it and explains not just Christianity but the Vedas were heavily coated with psychedelic references. Since you asked I must say this... Really think about the symbolism behind the mushroom. The mushroom cloud, and once things start to hit all of you, you will see how Truth is a network underground right now, that has clues that pop out of the ground to show whats here and whats coming. People awaken to this truth slowly but surely in a process they have dubbed Armeggeddon. You can take what I say and throw it away and thats fine but just know that the final call for the new world is sounding and all will be given a choice to enter this reality that will become the physical world. All bounderies are being removed. Jesus stepped into spirit time and saw what was coming and gave himself in service to the plan, transmitting through him these parables. He saw where the dominoes would go and that people would not understand and even make a negative impact with his message, BUT he knew eventually there were a few that would see the light and those would spread it and more would transmitt. And let me tell you Light and Truth spread like a wildfire. All the clues are in front of you, just look with the eye of meaning to ---->"ALL events ever, being one event" <----- . I can make a million posts about random revaltions but I dont know if anyone really wants to hear them.

Chad

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate