Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
dmt experiences * 1
    #25656428 - 12/04/18 09:40 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

share your dmt stories

1 - two tokes - inteniton: just curious and starting to get into dmt very interested - first toke got me into hyperspace not what im looking for take a second toke inhale lay back hold in close my eyes and exhale after 6 seconds feels and looks like im strapped on the front of the millenium falcon blasting past several compostions and outerspace objects my friend who took around the same dose reported the exact same thing as i was at the same time like we smoked it together like we would with weed

2 - 4+tokes - intention: curious to see how far i can go and wanting to break through - first toke always gets me into a good place but if i am wanting to go far one is never enough unless i am freebasing the dmt then the second toke seems to breach a certain gateway into the hyperspace realms this is where it gets weird i take another toke again wanting to break through i hold it in and 4 seconds later my whole vision turned into layered circles of every color rippling relfecting kaliascoping circles ontop of other circles that were there with my eyes open or closed then before the fourth hit i felt a great sense of fear and uncertainty but since my intention was to break through i held true to it and took a fourth hit it freaked me out that i blew out the smoke quicker than the previous tokes and felt my guides only let me get this far i closed my eyes again and looked at my friend who was high on dmt too then closed my eyes again and kept going back and forth and noticed this wasnt what i expected at all then closed my eyes one more time and kept them closed and saw a route leading to a corridor and gate which was being guarded by snakes and this floating helmet with horns flew past my vision kind of letting me know to back off and to never come back here this kind of strayed me away from high doses of dmt and wanting to go explore further into the hyperspace realms ever since

3 - 3 hits of yellow sticky dmt out of a pipe with weed - intention: to let go and see what happens on a normal dose of dmt - first hit made me feel like i was on one hit of acid back in 2011 and was not enough i barley held it in like a hit of weed second toke was weird i didnt hold it in that long like 4 seconds and after i blew it out the clouds went over the sun and it looked like that the dmt made it happen now i feel like im on 2-3 hits of acid i take the last toke and remember saying let go let go let go and i held in the 3rd hit for another 4 seconds and let it out and set the pipe down laid back and let go i closed my eyes and saw a red carpet leading up and out of the level 2 hyperspace realms and at the top of the red carpet was this gate that opened like a video game and past the gate allowed me in and was this faulted space in the sky that only contained the color blue that went on for eons and eons kind of like some spychedelic artwork you see today and then a presence appeared with a dark shadow and i opened my eyes and nothing was there so i closed my eyes again and this shadow was still taking over this blue vaulted space of vision and started to go into my third eye and wake up certain things inside of me that have been asleep for a very long time if not ever and colors from every spectrum and vibrancy spewed from this shadowed blur that seemed to want to heal me and take me further into the experience i knew i could have gone further but i didnt feel like i need it so i let it continue to rewire my mind and spirit as the dmts effects slowly started to taper and fade away i smelled dmt on my breathe and made me feel like i was at one with nature and the universe as i slowly came back to my body and the dmt wore off i felt like my chakras were aligned and have much to look forward to feelings of being refreshed and friends who smoked dmt that day too had similar experiences that i had too off the same batch of dmt and smoked out of the same pipe really cool experience that makes me want these types of experiences more

i have more to share but i gotta go and will write more later i hope to read some good shares from you all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
Re: dmt experiences [Re: capitalN] * 1
    #25656988 - 12/04/18 02:21 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

i have time to write more yall here is the the 4th story with dmt

4 - 70 mgs of ketamine + 2-3 hits of dmt - intention: to show reason prove myself to some people. it was kind of on the whim and kind of didnt want to do it glad i did though - i did about 70 mgs of k before smoking the dmt to calm my nerves and wasnt expecting the combo to do what it did once i felt the k i was calm and relaxed and then decided to blast off - i dont remember the first hit because i took the second hit directly after i exhaled the second hit and remember feeling really goofy then i thought i need to take one more hit and so i look at my hand holding the pipe and my thumb really caught my focus and the lighter flame turned the hue of the weed and dmt in the bowl to a really strange psychedelic pinnacle that made me immersed into my closed eye visions i dont even remember setting the pipe down honestly i do remember the peak of the experience and how every color was swirling and blurring past me in this place that i was in like a blender there was more lower specturm colors though like red yellow and orange but blue and purple and green were there and i remember forgetting to breathe during the experience like i exhaled so much and was so into the trip that i needed to inhale so i did and it like star struck me like this breathe of needed air was fueling my merkaba spaceship and then i kept breahting and realized i do this every day and kept breathing and going with the experience and each breathe was like a star twinkle that energized my battery and every breathe made a classic mario star twinkle like a bellows pushing star dust around or something im pretty sure the people i was with could not hear what i was hearing but im sure they heard me breathe like this all i remember was thinking thank you thank you thank you over and over again and seeing cruise ships and smiley faces go past in this swirling vortex of color and "vacation" was a huge area of focus during the experience slowly came back and was quite impressed with the experience and still high on k which may be the reason i remember the experience so well i feel if i was on more k though i would have not remembered barely anything like most high k trips i have had this was my first and only time mixing k with dmt

5 - 2 hits of yellow freebase n,n-dmt - intention: to see what happens curious - i go into the bathroom to the apartment i was living at at the time which when you closed the door and turn off the lights it would be 100% dark - i light the torch lighter and hold it up to the freebase dmt bowl and melt the dmt til it started to smoke. i take a hit to where i can feel it very harsh and get enough smoke and hold it in for like 3 or 4 seconds after inhaling i felt it quick it was like after taking a relaxing hit of weed like right after you hit the pipe with reefer in it and you blow it out and that feeling of satisfaction ya thats exactly what this felt like but even better i felt so good and euphoric and blissful like i was on the best weed ever like floating on a cloud then since i felt so good i asked myself if i should take another hit and this inner voice was like you are in this good of a place i think one more will be good so i torch the lighter up hold it up to the dmt bowl and take another big hit and hold it in for 3 or 4 seconds exhale and put the pipe down and instantly i felt like my body dropped i no longer had a body my closed eye visuals were the exact same thing if i had my eyes open because the room was pitch black as i felt this amazing feeling of no longer having a body i see this wisp of energy dots that were so formal and organized that describing it is difficult but if you have seen most screen savers or visualizer you know what im talking about as these intricate energy dots swirled and formed endless amounts of things from faces to buildings to shapes to designs to galaxies to star complexes whatever! it was endless you name it and i remember seeing these energy dots form a path way i dont remember much visually but i remember the feeling of no longer having a body and being completely aware of myself felt so good it was like a body high that i have never felt before i have tried to get this feeling back with dmt and have failed it is weird it must have been a reward for all the spiritual work i was doing at the time this was back in 2012 this experience led me into astral projection obsessed actually out of body experiences with ketamine and dmt level 5 experiences without lsd or shrooms i was obsessed with meditation and yoga think tanks became a huge focus too because everyone who meditates knows about them i wanted to feel good i wanted to get rid of my pain and this dmt experience really sticks out because i have never felt like i have never had a body like this before and i have done quite a few psychedelics like i said i have tried to recreate this experience several times with different types of dmt and ways to smoke the dmt and still have not achieved the same experience

6 - 2 hits of already been hit dmt uncleaned bowl freebase brown n,n-dmt - intention: curious to see what would happen - first hit was harsh as fuck and tasted like shit but wanted to blast off held it in for 5-7 seconds it tasted like plastic weed resin then blew it out kind of felt it like half of the potency was lost but still feeling it then i took the second toke and this hit tasted even worse than the first hit and realized that i am never doing this again in my life then instantly i felt like i was going to puke i ran to the bathroom thinking i was going to puke then i instantly felt fine then went back to the couch layed down felt a little sick but closed my eyes and saw these pillar looking things looking and towering over me they had no complexion or detail just giant blocks towering over me like i was their test subject or something like that i felt really strange and weird and since the pre trip was almost throwing up it threw off my focus and could not believe that all i was seeing was these stupid fucking blocks over me i came down and felt relieved that i no longer felt sick and thought i need to clean this bowl later and then i fell asleep on the couch

7 - 2 hits of yellow classic looking dmt like you see on erowid smashed with weed - intention: the bowl was handed to me thought my spirit guides were obviously implying i needed the experience and boy howdy were they right - first toke was smooth and nice i felt the main focus on the first toke was how it tasted and has this nostalgic and emotional vibe attached to it that i only get when im smoking dmt or around someone smoking it i felt excited and wondering what is going to happen i take the second hit and hold it in for like 5 seconds exhaled and felt like i just exhaled the world into the nature around me as i see the smoke go around me i realized my set and setting was perfect the sun was shinning and warming me up it just snowed so there was fresh snow on the ground and the smoke had moving geometry that transfered onto the snow it was a prefectly laid out sheet of blanket of snow and made designs that i always see on 250+ micrograms of acid i felt so refreshed and was pulsing with energy and life its like everything around me was made of gold and the sun shinning off everything made a spectacle that i could feel and resonate i felt completely at one with the universe and everything around me it was so unexpected and magical and the place this took was at the first place i ever smoked dmt i feel this dosage was perfect for me with this set and setting it was one of the best dmt experiences i have ever had and long for these types of meaningful experiences

i will post more later

OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
Re: dmt experiences [Re: capitalN]
    #25657014 - 12/04/18 02:38 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

8 - 2 hits of freebased n,n-dmt with a torch lighter and glass bowl - intention: to shaman and smoke dmt with my friend who had never tried it - my friend and i kept talking about it and one day he hit me up and said he was ready to try dmt and i said ill be right over hung up and quickly and excitedly got ready my dmt supplies and as i was gathering the materials to smoke with and the dmt itself i notice a picture of someone very important to me and thought i need to be careful - got to my friends house and put about 50-60 mgs of dmt in the pipe with some already leftover in the bowl this was pure and expensive dmt it looked like melted unicorn blood in the bowl and i let my friend smoke first im not exactly sure what he experienced but what was about to happend was wild - he takes one good solid rip and i tell him to hold it to like 6 or 7 seconds and then he hands me the pipe and i take a solid good hit to where i could feel the harshness of the dmt on my throat and lungs i exhale and kind of felt it i look over at my friend and he asks if he should smoke more and i said since its your first time maybe not he agreed and i took another hit and since i wasnt really feeling the dmt the first hit i took another as i exhaled the second hit it hit me almost instantly i felt the weird headband feeling the dmt has that kind of uncomfortable but bearable brain twisting feeling and as i had this feeling i noticed the walls and my friends whole front room get mad at me like it was my enemy like it hated me yes the room itself manifested in a way to somehow show me that it hated me the pillows on the couch turned into devilish peering eyes glaring at me with anger and rage then i heard the walls creak with a rapid flux and oscillated vibration like a pipe banging on the wall the room was fucking snarling at me this really threw me off and i look over at my friend to see how he is doing and then i almost see the room jump inside of him like an open vessel and he starts laughing like a mad man just hysterical and manic im like are you having a good trip and he just starts laughing even more which comforted me but still felt like i wanted this experience to end even as the experienced person i felt like this had never happened to me before my friend kept laughing and looked a lot like a cartoon lunatic or serial killer just laughing at nothing and making weird hand gestures in front of his chest the dmt started to ware off and i felt amazed with comfort and was mind blown that i just experienced what i just experienced this certain dmt experience has set a lot of ground rules for a lot of my recent lsd trips for my personal psychedelic trips especially shrooms

Edited by capitalN (12/04/18 02:43 PM)

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#25657519 - 12/04/18 06:35 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

This doesn’t sound like anything I’ve ever looked for or got with DMT.

--------------------

OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
Re: dmt experiences [Re: Blabble40]
    #25657639 - 12/04/18 07:34 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

i have some more time to write some more dmt trip reports from my past

9 - 4+ hits of yellow freebase dmt - intention: to breakthrough i was on 2 ecstasy pills and coming down i wanted to smoke some dmt for some reason and go as far as i possibly could - the first toke isn't really anything to report because the second hit took it even further and straight into the third and fourth toke which sent me over an edge that is kind of hard to describe my whole visual frame was taken over with several circles overlapping each other turning colors and if i would close my eyes or open my eyes it would be the same visual i have had this visual before trying to breakthrough described above in trip report number 2 this kind of frightened me because of how much i was feeling the dmt i opened my eyes and could tell where i was still i was in my bedroom and i look over at objects that i normally see and am familiar with would look completely foreign even though i knew what the objects were i just wanted to experience to stop and wanted to feel the ecstasy i was on again i came down from the dmt and didnt feel anything from the ecstasy anymore its like the dmt reset my consciousness this is another high dose dmt trip that has made me not want to go further

10 - i smoked 15-25 mgs of freebase dmt - intention: its been a while and wanting to test out the new batch i got - im not sure how many hits i took but im pretty sure it was equivalent to 2-3 i kept heating the bowl til the dmt gave enough smoke for me to feel the harshness i kept hitting it and hitting it and wasnt drawing much from the pipe i kept drawing and drawing and then boom i was instantly in a dmt trip like a snap of a finger it resembled a 300 microgram lsd trip visuals and all since there was no normal rapid onset this instant onset kind of was unsettling literally it really makes me wonder if smoking dmt freebased is a good idea because of how hard it is to judge the amount you are consuming i mean i have smoked dmt so many times and never has it just immediately hit me like that me personally i like to have a slow come on and be able to judge how much dmt is getting into your system

11 - ONE HIT of changa - intention: its been a while and have the perfect set and setting to smoke some dmt - i take one hit as much material and plant matter as possible and hold in as long as i can i release and exhale the hit and feel that calm feeling i get usually after taking a good hit of bud i laid back and took in that feeling and do what i usually do with dmt and closed my eyes i breathed and notice how detailed dmt visuals can be even in low doses i wasnt getting any overwhelming body high feelings or sped up thoughts it was like i entered the first level of the dmt sensorium they call hyperspace i would get visuals that would turn into several different places and things such as vaulted caves super fast moving colorful bars where its dimensions would impossibly place or replace new visual material on top of new objects or transform into a new setting like being on a beach then shift into being on top of a waterfall and then teleport to a new environment the design work would make up each object setting place or piece of visual material there would be innovative pillars new age construction of things you have never seen before made out of light and energy it happens so quickly that it is hard to describe because you see so much in a matter of a nano second once i started to feel like i came out of something the visuals definitely subsided this was not even 10 minutes after smoking the dmt i kept coming down and felt amazing ease and a feeling of stress released from my body and spirit i felt cleansed and renewed not to mention stoked that i just saw some pretty interesting things with my eyes closed i guess the best way to describe the closed eye visual effect is straight up roving

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#25657692 - 12/04/18 08:01 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Not calling you a liar but for some reason these reports are setting off my bullshit detector.
Maybe you need to vape a bigger dose for me smoaked deems visuals is completely different from other hallucinogens in where like shrooms and acid flow deems vibrates. If that makes sense.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
Re: dmt experiences [Re: bishlap]
    #25658504 - 12/05/18 08:02 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

vibrating bar lines of color ya i think i know what i experienced do you have anything to share with the class guys? id like to hear your own trip reports before you start judging mine

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25659874 - 12/05/18 05:22 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

When the room got angry at you it gave me that nervous anxious twinge that a slight wiff of salvia brings.  I have had the universe enraged at me, I could feel the entire universe.  It wasn’t grumpy, or dusappointed it was enraged and pissed off!  Very unsettling.  I’ve heard reports of entities getting angry etc but that’s the first I’ve read that dmt kind of interwove into your reality setting, that’s a real strong salvia trait.  Coffe cups and remotes and chairs etc become alive like a kid’s tv show, pee wee’s playhouse etc, it’s really bizzare..

You mention you like a slower come up, have you ever added harmalas and gone the oral roa, or even changa?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
Re: dmt experiences [Re: Amanita86]
    #25660467 - 12/05/18 09:14 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

im not into things that make the trip stronger like harmala extracts and not sure what changa really is like ive smoked dmt smashed with weed and had it be called changa but doesnt changa have things in the plant material that make the trip stronger like harmalas and alkaloids?ive never been on ayahuasca either if that is what your asking

OfflinecapitalN
Stranger
    #25661828 - 12/06/18 02:23 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

i love that point in a dmt trip when i close my eyes and something in vivd details catches my eye and i go whirling towards it and the trip unfolds and begins

Edited by capitalN (12/06/18 02:23 PM)

Offlinectrlaltleft
Stranger

#25665683 - 12/08/18 01:19 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Im obsessed with Deems Need to get some more Last time i had this off yellow brown and it took me Far Man Sometimes scary and Sometimes so amazing

--------------------
:dayglo:

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#25666574 - 12/08/18 07:49 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I’d forgotten about becoming “invisible”, when your field of vision and peripheral open all the way.  Not 360 but your body is gone.  Like your mind butterflies open.  After about ten years a lot of all that fade from memory (like it did originally when you were a baby).

--------------------

Offlinewirk
Stranger
    #25666711 - 12/08/18 09:24 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

My first really big trip was with some yellow goo jungle spice. It really felt like areas of my brain were being switched off. After 10 seconds I was seeing a lot of geometry with my eyes open. I wanted to close my eyes/keep them closed but that task became one of the most difficult/impossible feeling tasks ever. I couldn't tell if they were open or closed, but I think I had my arm over my face the whole time anyway.
I entered into a space where "time is broken" I witnessed time folding on itself. I try to verbalize some of the awesomeness I am experiencing but the only thing that comes out of my mouth is the word time repeating over and over again. With my eyes open and closed I encountered a yellow alien looking guy.
I really only remember 1% or less of the trip because there was so much. I remember that the shapes are everywhere and inescapable and if you are overwhelmed and try to look somewhere else, there are only more shapes.

Smoking a much smaller amount of jungle;
I saw a grid of hundreds/thousands of lines all changing colors many times per second. All colors pulsating like a wave over the lines. Then I saw a face in the shapes and I think the imagery was conveying information to me, but I was getting overwhelmed by it and it made me want to throw up.
I had opened my eyes for a couple seconds and everything in the room looked almost normal/ not much was going on with eyes open. So when this face was sending me so much information I was feeling like I wanted to throw up - I had this thought "I'm just going to open my eyes then" to feel better - and the face telepathically communicated Instantly to me something like "If it's too much then go ahead and open them then" or something similar to that. It could have been "I wouldn't show you too much, if it was too much you wouldn't see it" I quickly tried to communicate what had happened to my buddy, it was just so funny the speed of a response in a telepathic conversation.

I feel like the shapes change color/move faster with jungle spice compared to white pure dmt. It's the increase in speed that makes jungle more uncomfortable to me (I think) Any thoughts about this?

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: dmt experiences [Re: wirk]
    #25666740 - 12/08/18 09:52 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

There’s more experienced here than me but, I’ve had one pure dmt (dark yellow) that I hit too hard and so it was like color-terror-black out-woke up like I had just survived falling out of a plane.

And then I’ve had one changa experience where it came one, cool....gets stronger, uh oh.......keeeeps getting stronger, shit...and so forth really slow.  It still got intense, but I had time to adjust so even though scary it wasn’t startling and relentlessly going a super fast.

I’ve never tried jungle spice, in fact just regular spice is rare enough.  I’ve only heard one person talk about it outside of the internet.  I hear jungle has added elements so without harmalas it’s probably similar to plain dmt and changa would be it’s own equivalent.

I want to say there’s a pattern of ACRB being scarier or “darker” in some way.  My only sources are trip reports though and people here.

--------------------

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: dmt experiences [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25666926 - 12/08/18 11:31 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Ive smoked grams of dmt from the age of 18-25 and nothing ever compared to this trip i had this past August or so

Dabbed dmt is no joke

Quote:

connectedcosmos said:
I ended up smoking 32mg of DMT last night, and in my short 10 years of psychedelics I have never had an ego death like last night
The visuals and realm it took me to was like no other trip ever

I literally died and forgot who i was what words are and I just closed my eyes and traveled the universe I swear i left my body I hit the wall of the universe and there was a portal at the end and I remember so much info being pushed and rushed at me and I was going insane

I feel like I was gonn go insane like to know the real truth of reality , I feel like we don't know because to know everything you would go insane and kill yourself

There were these entities ( The fucking elves man I saw em)  looking at me and observing me through a hyper dimensional portal at the edge of space and time they knew I was there
And they created reality and were sentient and basically God and they told me that dmt is the portal to them and we will get there when we die
I don't know what to make of it besides either a intense hallucination
Or maybe everything I have ever wanted a psychedelic to show me

I cried so much and actually flipped my life upside down so astonishing

I have always struggled with spirituality life death God and really what to believe... and this just shocked me to the core...

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: dmt experiences [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #25666955 - 12/09/18 12:00 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Hell yeah man.  What did they look like?

--------------------

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
    #25666983 - 12/09/18 12:43 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

So strange ...
Humanoid standing upright with arms but
Large eyes no mouths maybe beaks or snouts of some sort and communicated through telepathy

And there was a few of them taking turns looking at me and saying ahhhh hes made it to see

Almost makes me feel schizo but it was so eerie and real at the moment and seemed like total paradox to everything i have thought

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt experiences [Re: connectedcosmos] * 1
    #25667174 - 12/09/18 06:19 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I'm in...

I've smoked it, always freebase, always sandwiched(with the exception of a couple low doses in spliffs), about 15 times.  Had a handful of experiences that in retrospect were just below a full breakthrough, but I want to talk about what happened this spring.  Scored a gram in April, this stuff was way more white compared to what I had previously smoked(on the yellow side).

SO, here I go.  I sandwiched with peppermint(way to go imo if you're gonna sandwich), didn't weigh, poured a pile big enough to scare me then a little more for good measure.  Sat there with sweaty palms so I walk my dog to calm down.  Clear the pipe in three big hits, lay back and buckle up.  There seemed to be a slight few second delay with the white vs the yellow, but physical incapacitation proceeded, and when it appeared, I knew almost with certainty I was gonna break through.

This was less getting blasted through the chaotic tunnel and more watching it approach me, but it was moving and changing so fast, and more organized than I had ever seen, essentially the archetypal glass chrysanthemum.  And it hit me like a fkn tidal wave. Brighter and more colorful than previous experiences, still changing even faster and more defined, and as it sped up that yawning of the abyss roar, then boom, there I am. 

The only way I could describe it was I felt like I was on one of those t-bar ski lift thingys you sit on, getting pulled uphill towards what remains as one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  It wasn't a dome for me, I was approaching this seemingly infinite, perfect 'brick' wall, but where each stone met there was a triangle radiating color and changing at seemingly the speed of light.  Still the roar.

I somehow got through this wall and was inside the space, being led around by ancillary objects in my periphery, couldn't really see them, but felt like I had an appointment and was being shuffled around.  I was in two distinct rooms, and still the entire time, the hallways, floor, entire space just radiating color and light and shapes at unbelievable speeds.  Still the roar.

Then I'm brought to this room, suddenly the overwhelming light/speed/general overwhelming-ness of the whole thing stops.  Silence, no more roar.  It's like I'm in this void.  And I shit you not, thought to myself, ok, is this where the whole entity thing goes down?  Low and behold, this figure materializes before my eyes, multi colored, super well defined, winged humanoid figure with the head of an eagle/hawk.  I kinda chuckled to myself and thought ok here I am with bird person(just had gotten into rick and morty).  My new friend was not insulted but at the same time I got the notion that he didn't like the comparison and was instructed as such.  If I had to attach an ancient artistic 'theme' to it, it kind of resembled Egyptian stuff.

I don't remember the transition to the next phase but suddenly it all started pulling back.  Getting out was so much easier than getting in but at this point all the fear was gone and I was sad, I wanted to stay and see more.  And I was literally watching this space I had just been in getting further away and it really was like as Terence has discussed..I wasn't literally hearing this but they were like 'come back again', 'see ya soon', and gestures of the like. 

Before it was completely out of my closed eye visual field, it was like they gave me one more treat, uncharacteristic of the experience to this point.  Just this beautiful serious of lines dominated by reds and oranges, totally random, felt like a gift, got to watch it for a few moments then I opened my eyes.

A few reflections.  I believe it the same space you observe on higher doses of mushrooms, dmt just brings you straight to the center of it, and into it. 

I can't write it off as simply a drug experience.  For a number of reasons.

Happy to discuss further but must go get coffee and spliff.  Thank you for reading.

--------------------

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: dmt experiences [Re: seldom seen]
    #25667536 - 12/09/18 10:00 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

*deleted*

Edited by heatlessbbq (12/09/18 10:03 AM)

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: dmt experiences [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25667545 - 12/09/18 10:02 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Mate,

Edited by heatlessbbq (12/09/18 10:03 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract