Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Great trip for me. Not so much for Subject #3
    #25650656 - 12/01/18 01:03 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

So I went to a Comedy show last Weekend with a group of friends, pretty famous comedian. After the show we each consumed around 240ug L. Somewhere close to that range anyways. My friend and I took it first, about 15 minutes before subject 3 took his.

Subject 3 had to drive us to the beach so he took it after the short drive. I was coming up on the way to the beach, familiar spinning field almost like I'm nauseous but with no desire to puke. This was short lived, by the time we got to the Beach my Come Up experience was gone and I was free to enjoy the beauty.

Subject 3, the last man to dose, is where the fuckery comes about. He took the same dose 15-25 mins after me, no longer than that. I had already finished the come up, but subject 3 was spinning out of control. He said he was totally uncomfortable (not freaking out in his head but body sensation wise). The next thing I know I look over and he's laying back with his eyes twitching like he's having a seizure. They were fluttering from the closed position to just barely cracked then closed again. I would call his name and get mild responses. He was obviously still conscious by his reactions to my voice. 

He later told me he was taken over by visuals behind his eyelids and literally COULDN'T open his eyes even though he could hear me say "LOOK AT ME". I would later ask what he was thinking about, he said killing himself! I thought he might be in danger at the time so I took him back to the car and we drove to my house. Yes, I drove tripping on the same dose this dude was blinded like Ray Charles from. The entire time subject 3 had his eyes closed but fluttering.. open\closed\open\closed never fully opening. The weirdest part is once we parked and started walking towards my house he just snapped out of it. It was almost as if all that was just a Come Up symptom. Similar to the spins that I always get but way way worse. He resumed to normalcy and had a great time for the next 6+ hours. Anyways, now Subject 3 is scared to try it again.

Has anyone seen this? I guess he kind of had an EGO death experience during the come up. Being catatonic with his eyes fluttering like that would certainly bring about a forced hospitalization had someone stumbled across us. I don't think his Health was ever really in danger. Now I believe it was all a come up side effect. He went into that fluttering state the moment it hit him, he said he remembered being overwhelmed by spinning and then couldn't open his eyes a few moments later.

Is this common for some? Or is it completely trip dependent and I might be the one incoherent next time? That night I had noticeable come up side effects, but they went away within 30 mins or so. Subject 3 looked like he was in the Death Zone on MT. Everest for at least an hour. I wanted to say two hours but realized how time dilates and I was tripping already so probably wasn't two hours of his flipping out. He wasn't screaming or anything, actually was totally silent, but looked like Ashton Kutcher from the Butterfly Effect when he reads his journals :lol:

Edited by Anonymous (12/01/18 02:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Great trip for me. Not so much for Subject #3 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25665385 - 12/08/18 10:15 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

How much experience does subject #3 have?

A few years ago I was with my cousin who had only down shrooms a couple of times and a pretty similar thing happened. We dosed acid and like 50 minutes later he was slouched on the ground and looked like a junkie nodding off. After a few minutes he snapped out of it. He claimed he became completely blind and heard my voice too early(I don't know what that means but that's what he said happened) he's never used acid again but has told me he's gone blind on shrooms now too.
Sorry for getting off track.

I don't think there is a medical concern and I've been overwhelmed one shrooms before to the point I lose totally sensory connection with the world for a bit.

Also I'm surprised you could keep your cool through that I don't trip with people that much anymore as I just obsess over their wellbeing and feel responsible .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
335 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 14 queries.