Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Favorite Kratom Strain
    #25640083 - 11/26/18 11:37 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Overall, what was your favorite strain of Kratom? Which kind got you the most high? Which made you feel the best? Which is your favorite that you will keep buying again and again? Did anything profound or amazing or good happen as a result of using that strain?

I've tried the "Red Thai Maeng Da", and I've got some "Anak Borneo (stronger)" coming in the next few days. My opinion of the Red Thai Maeng Da is that it's not really that strong, but it is effective. I have successfully stopped using opiates with the help of Kratom. I also do not feel addicted to it.

I have no problem going a day or two without it, I almost don't even think about it. I think it would be easier to quit Kratom than marijuana. But the Red Thai Maeng Da just isn't really that strong in my opinion, it says to take 5 to 6 grams and that the effects will last 4 to 6 hours and begin in 15 minutes.

It also says that when you use Anak Borneo, you only need 2 to 3 grams and that the effects last 6 to 8 hours and begin in 15 minutes, so I am excited to try the Anak Borneo. I could only find like one site that had a few reviews on the Anak Borneo strain. I am also eyeing a sample pack of 20 grams of 8 different kinds of kratom for $35, might get that next week. I think there's a possibility that I might only really enjoy one or two different kinds of strains, and all the others are a bit bland, weak, or not effective so I just wanted to ask others what strain of kratom is their favorite and would recommend?

Someday, I hope to try the Takkra Plus Plus kind, but it looks like the most expensive kind there is. That's probably the real deal stuff.

Edited by thirtygoats (11/26/18 11:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: thirtygoats] * 2
    #25640102 - 11/26/18 11:47 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

its useless to talk about strains as they vary from vendor to vendor

im thinking about taking a break from kratom soon, I dont feel it anymore, im long out of the honeymoon phase, all strains seem the same some stronger, some weaker, but the same

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

OfflineLuc1d
Listener

Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: gopher]
    #25640108 - 11/26/18 11:49 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

White vein, Maeng da

--------------------

OfflineLuc1d
Listener

Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: Luc1d]
    #25640155 - 11/26/18 12:15 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Can somebody recommend me a good online vendor?

--------------------

OnlinegopherS
I'm a teapot

Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: Luc1d]
    #25640208 - 11/26/18 12:37 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I think we only allowed to mention shroomery sponsors but this is a good vendor review site https://www.doublemherbals.com/index.php

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

Offlinesaythatagain
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spaceship Earth
    #25640310 - 11/26/18 01:14 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
its useless to talk about strains as they vary from vendor to vendor

im thinking about taking a break from kratom soon, I dont feel it anymore, im long out of the honeymoon phase, all strains seem the same some stronger, some weaker, but the same

For the last few months I've been taking kratom up to three times a day, and in the last couple of weeks I realized it doesn't get me high at all, just makes me feel normal. Quit cold turkey and good god is it awful.

A good deal of "strains" are just marketing BS. There's very real difference between red, green, and white, but beyond that it's just a vendor coming up with a name to try and distinguish their product.

Seems like most of the strain names that aren't just marketing BS are named for the places where they originate or the ports they went through. I'm not sure there's any discernible difference among the different "strains." Their existence definitely aren't supported by any genetic information and in the US I've only come across bumblebee and rifat, which I think are more accurately referred to as strains, rather than powders that may or may not have different effects.

--------------------
Trade List

OnlinegopherS
I'm a teapot

Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: saythatagain]
    #25640350 - 11/26/18 01:36 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I do notice bentuangie does taste different and clumps different so maybe it is actually fermented

--------------------

Offlinegoslugsgo

#25640936 - 11/26/18 06:07 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
I do notice bentuangie does taste different and clumps different so maybe it is actually fermented

That's my understanding.  Your statement regarding strains being different vendor to vendor is accurate. The effects can vary harvest to harvest as well, especially relative to the rainy season/dry season variabilities.

--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Offlinepinedownpioneer
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25640999 - 11/26/18 06:33 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

White kapuas is my favorite

--------------------
Trade list

Need kratom? Message me now.

Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Favorite Kratom Strain [Re: saythatagain]
    #25641427 - 11/26/18 09:41 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Quit cold turkey and good god is it awful.

Tell me more please.

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder