Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecrukidfanger
Stranger
Looking for information on radula perrottetii
    #25640494 - 11/26/18 02:51 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

My wife battles against arthritis.  CBD oil does not work for her and marijuana is illegal in my state.  I’ve read that radula perrottetii would possibly be an alternative.  Does anyone know where I could purchase some for either use or cultivation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: crukidfanger]
    #25640499 - 11/26/18 02:53 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

sorry I have no idea where to buy that or what it even is, I just wanted to say Kratom works for my aches and pains, although they are trying to ban it in the states so it may not be around much longer

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

#25640501 - 11/26/18 02:54 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

You should ask a moderator to move this thread the The Ethnobotanical Garden. You'll get better responses in there.

Offlinetwigglez

#25640531 - 11/26/18 03:10 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Make sure shes drinking plenty of distilled water, it acts like a magnetic vacuum to clean out her joints and the rest of her body of toxic build up. From personal experience I recommend at least 1 gallon/24 hours. The cleansing process will be very powerful and healing for her entire body.

OfflineBd5784
 User Gallery

Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: twigglez]
    #25640545 - 11/26/18 03:19 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Turmeric and black peppper for inflation no sugar. Moms went away when she went in the “Candida diet” after months she had no pain or inflammation, don’t doubt Candida albicans, starts as a single cell yeast and grows threads and connects togeather through your cells and becomes more like mycelium. It’ can really cause any problem depending on what the persons weaker spots are.. Just sayin. Check it out basically three to four months barely any sugar or grains lots of fresh veggies. take anti fungals like olive leaf oregano oil GFSE and MAKE Sourkrout for probiotics! Worked for my mom she’s sixties

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: Bd5784]
    #25640584 - 11/26/18 03:37 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bd5784 said:
oregano oil

shiits no joke

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: gopher]
    #25640624 - 11/26/18 03:51 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

why not have her take a prescription medication for arthritis...?

Offlinetwigglez

Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: morrowasted]
    #25640631 - 11/26/18 03:53 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Why not have her cleanse her body and cure the disease instead of popping pills that only alleviate the symptoms. Makes 0 sense.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: twigglez] * 1
    #25640656 - 11/26/18 04:01 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

twigglez said:
Why not have her cleanse her body and cure the disease instead of popping pills that only alleviate the symptoms. Makes 0 sense.

the dude has not even specified what kind of arthritis she is dealing with and you're claiming that distilled water will cure it and you're telling me what I'm saying makes no sense. if she's got an autoimmune disorder then water is going to do jack shit

not to mention your recommendation is literally just what the recommendation is for all men on daily water consumption (yes I realize she is a woman but my point is that if water prevented arthritis then everyone who consumes the recommended amount of water daily would never develop it)

Edited by morrowasted (11/26/18 04:09 PM)

Offlinetwigglez

Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: morrowasted]
    #25640773 - 11/26/18 04:50 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

You realize that an immune response is to foreign objects in the body? Remove the foreign objects and the problem is cured. I'm sure she isn't drinking enough water nor the right kind, as the problem would have never developed if she was. Cooking and showering in tap water is only contributing to the problem as well.

What the majority of people think water is isn't water, people have been brainwashed into thinking that you should drink spring water full of dirt and inorganic minerals and that those minerals are good for you, yet they are being stored as toxins in your body because people don't drink proper pure water which naturally dissolves away these build ups.

Here's some links but I suggest you start drinking it yourself.
https://therawherbalist.com/2017/04/benefits-of-drinking-distilled-water/
https://www.livestrong.com/article/395343-how-to-cleanse-for-arthritis/
https://www.ecclesia.org/truth/water.html
https://www.worldofwater.ca/doctors-say-drinking-distilled-water/

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: twigglez] * 1
    #25640785 - 11/26/18 04:56 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

autoimmune disorders are NOT responses to foreign antigens, autoimmune disorders occur when leukocytes treat the epitopes presented by one's own major histocompatibility I proteins as antigenic. proteins are always being broken down in your cells and exported to the cell surface to be presented by MHCI proteins and sometimes these fail to make it to the thymus before one of the t-cells therein is able to detect it; the t-cell therefore does not undergo programmed apoptosis, leaves the thymus and begins attacking cells presenting that epitope with inflammatory cytokines, etc. these can in turn attract macrophages and cause a real shitshow.

eating dirt and developing infections as a result as a child is actually negatively correlated with the development of autoimmune disorders

and what the hell are you talking about "minerals" stored in your body? yeah iron is intentionally stored, and that's a good thing for most people. it sounds like you dont have a clue, man. different minerals are excreted in response to the presence of other minerals, vitamins, nutrient status, etc. hard water water has sodium, soft water has magnesium and calcium. your body needs all of these things to function and excretes what it doesnt need (although going over the tolerable upper limit can tax your kidneys and cause problems, very few people do unless using supplements)

Edit: sorry for derailing your thread OP. what kind of arthritis does she have?

Edited by morrowasted (11/26/18 05:08 PM)

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: Looking for information on radula perrottetii [Re: twigglez]
    #25640787 - 11/26/18 04:56 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

twigglez said:
You realize that an immune response is to foreign objects in the body? Remove the foreign objects and the problem is cured. I'm sure she isn't drinking enough water nor the right kind, as the problem would have never developed if she was. Cooking and showering in tap water is only contributing to the problem as well.

:zoneout:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds