Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinefourHoDmt
overclock yourbrain

pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid pigs
    #2563840 - 04/15/04 03:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

on the way home from visiting family over easter with a friend of mine and i was pulled over for going 70 in a 65. the cops were in a truck that was carrying a dog, and they looked more like gestapo than cops as they were dressed in all black.

my friend was driving, and so they immediately got him out of the car and took him back to their truck, and started drilling us both with questions to compare stories. it was funny, a non-stop barrage of questions like "where are you going?", "why were you in texas?", etc etc. the cop that questioned me asked me a few questions twice i guess to see if i would give different answers. in retrospect i should have just provided him with my identification and then not answered any of his questions, but i was kind of having fun answering his questions as he rattled them off without faltering. the car was mine, and as soon as the cop established this he asked what i knew he would:

"do you have any guns or other weapons in the vehicle?"
"no."
"do you have any drugs or other illegal items in the vehicle?"
"no, sir".

we had a small amount of pot in the car. the cop then proceeds:
"so what would you say if i wanted to take a look for myself?"

once he figured out that i wasn't going to a consent to a search, he asked me to step out of the vehicle, and the dog was brought out. at this point i figured we were fucked, but i remained composed. the dog was taken around my car twice and did not give a hit. the only thing i can think of is that the pot was in an airtight tupperware container and so the dog couldn't detect it.

after the dog gave them nothing, they let us go and gave my friend a "verbal warning" for speeding. the fuckheads didn't even ask to see my proof of insurance. they decided that they were going to search my vehicle probably before they even turned their lights on.

the point of this story: NEVER EVER waive your constitutional guarantees against unreasonable and warrantless searches.

PS: fuck the police!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid pigs [Re: fourHoDmt]
    #2563890 - 04/15/04 03:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I made a post awhile back about the dogs dogs in my area not being properly trained this could have been your case as well ill try to find the post and link it for ya.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid pigs [Re: Protester]
    #2563919 - 04/15/04 03:44 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

heres the link

link

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Edited by Protester (04/16/04 12:32 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2564374 - 04/15/04 05:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

When you reply to a post with something like that url, use the fucking url button.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid p [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2564586 - 04/15/04 05:43 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Be nice LDS.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Johnny Price- Marijuana, The Devil Flower

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid p [Re: Learyfan]
    #2564594 - 04/15/04 05:44 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Funny. You've seen enough of my posts to know that was me being nice.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinefourHoDmt
overclock yourbrain

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid p [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2564785 - 04/15/04 06:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i've been hijacked :frown:

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: fourHoDmt]
    #2566455 - 04/16/04 03:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Man, a few weeks ago I got pulled over for a burnt out headlight and this cop asks if me and my budy have been drinking. We said no, and so the cop says he's going to let me off on a warning about the headlight, but asks me to step outside of the car. He asks me to watch his finger and so, like a moron, I do and then he asks "When was the last time you smoked marijuana?" and I told him the truth: 3 days ago. Then he makes me do a bunch of ridiculous test like standing on one foot, walking in a straight line, all the while this family of people is staring at me. Then he asks me again if I have smoked and I told him no.

Then he slaps the cuffs on me and locks me in jail on Probable Cause for DWI for the next 16 hours with ZERO proof I did anything wrong (of course they said "We're just going to take you to the hospital to run a few more tests and then we'll let you go"). They got me to do another set of tests for a "Drug Recognition Expert" who also concluded that I was in fact high and I had to take a blood test. It has been almost a month and they still haven't released the blood test that would clearly show I was totally sober. Fucking bureacracy.

As a result of this one guy's total incompetence, and his "Drug Recognition Expert" who clearly doing nothing but protecting the first cops job, I had to spend a night in jail, had $35 taken out of my wallet, have to pay for a lawyer, had to drive across the whole state for a court date to find that they reset the date.
I drove across all of Washington State for that one pre-trial and while my car was parked in front of my parents house my car stereo and most of my CDs got stolen. I show up at the courthouse and they decide to move the date.

What is even worse is that asshole sent me the $120 ticket for the headlight anyway. After all this shit nobody has provided any solid evidence that i did anything wrong besides being honest cooperating with a police officer. :mad2: :mad2:

Fuck the police. It's only real criminals that have nothing to worry about.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2566551 - 04/16/04 04:56 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I hope your state doesn't have any per se DUID laws. If so then you could be convicted of a crime, spend some time in jail have to pay some hefty fines, and possibly lose your liscense for smoking pot and then driving three days later.

Here's a state by state listing of DUID laws.

http://www.walshgroup.org/

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2566973 - 04/16/04 09:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

...then he asks "When was the last time you smoked marijuana?" and I told him the truth: 3 days ago.

what have we learned here?

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: ]
    #2566998 - 04/16/04 10:06 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Lie.
Lie your ass off.
After all, the cops lie in open court if they think they can get away with it.
:rolleyes:

Anonymous

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2567011 - 04/16/04 10:13 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

only if you're absolutely positive that lying will help, and then only when there is no way of proving that you were lying. otherwise (and maybe even then) it's better not to answer any questions.

straight up telling a cop that you commited a crime just because he asks is about as naive as it gets.

"everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

InvisibleGabbaDj
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid pigs [Re: fourHoDmt]
    #2567113 - 04/16/04 11:27 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

While I hate getting pulled over I do like rattleing the police about questions.. I love to get all smug and roll my eyes alot. Love to ask them questions back like when they ask me a stupid question Ill ask them if its illegal for me to have a bicycle in my back seat or my favorite is when they ask me what Im doing out just driving around and Ill ask them, "why, is that illegal"?

They hate it when you do shit like that but theirs nothing they can do about it.

Good for you man.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG          C8.com                    http://www.beatsopjefiets.com/   

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid pigs [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2567310 - 04/16/04 12:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks man was wondering why the thing wasnt doing right.

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2567617 - 04/16/04 02:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I hope your state doesn't have any per se DUID laws. If so then you could be convicted of a crime, spend some time in jail have to pay some hefty fines, and possibly lose your liscense for smoking pot and then driving three days later.

Here's a state by state listing of DUID laws.

http://www.walshgroup.org/

I'm pretty sure I'm safe on that front. In Washington you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendent was high when arrested. What I have to worry about is the consequences of them dragging this out and making me have to spend time and money on my defense. Now, if they decided to tamper with evidence I'd be fucked. No matter how many witness can attest I was completely sober a positive test score would mean a conviction.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: pulled over by cops, probed with drug dog. poor stupid [Re: ]
    #2568284 - 04/16/04 04:52 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:
only if you're absolutely positive that lying will help, and then only when there is no way of proving that you were lying. otherwise (and maybe even then) it's better not to answer any questions.

straight up telling a cop that you commited a crime just because he asks is about as naive as it gets.

"everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

Oh yes, of course! I would say I meant to imply that but no one would believe me.  :shiftyeyes:  :biggrin:
So I'll just say thanks for clarifying that! :laugh:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#2568730 - 04/16/04 07:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Protester said:
heres the link

link 

Thanks for fixing it.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Political Discussion