Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon DXM, Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetwigglez

Psychedelic Destiny
    #25636902 - 11/24/18 08:12 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

How did you first discover psychedelics, did they find you?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe astronaut
Male

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: twigglez]
    #25636963 - 11/24/18 08:51 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I tried to find them since I was a teen knowing nothing about the effects or what it was like. None of my black market people could ever come through so I was left curious. One day I saw an add in the back of a high times magazine sent the money order and many weeks later received a kit. I followed instructions to a t and months later I picked my first couple pe. Then I found this site did tons of reading and eventually was able to do it from scratch.

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: the astronaut]
    #25637034 - 11/24/18 09:27 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

My first memory of noticing my own “altered” state was getting OD on cough syrup. I was probably 11 or 12.

I got woozy and went to sleep, and while lying there, I became aware that my mind was able to recall previous memories and imagine new ones. It seemed as if my brain was sliced into thin sheets starting from the back of the head and coming out the front. I don’t remember now, but at that time I was able to pull up vivid memories or scenes of memory and replay them. Put that one back, pull up another.

Since that time I was always looking to get high, and had dabbled in almost everything I could reasonably acquire. Nothing too profound until I discovered marijuana. Long long love affair, and as I continued along those same pathes that had led me to weed, and meth, and opiates, and more cough syrup, and various herbal concoctions, I soon happened upon LSD. Which upon consuming 2 tabs of potent blotter,  I found myself translated into the divine, Beyond the reach of space and time. This was my first truly psychedelic experience.

Since then, I have come down, but have never looked back. 😊

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: Shr00mEater]
    #25637811 - 11/25/18 11:29 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I was curious..

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Offlineft116
Who knows
Male

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: grati]
    #25637833 - 11/25/18 11:40 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I first read about mushrooms on the internet. Then I went to a local cow field and found them. My next step was morning glory seeds. My mate said he had something which I could trip off because I was trying to get hold of LSD but I couldn't. So the next best thing was morning seeds. I had about 6 or 7 packets. Chewed them up and swallowed. Had an amazing experience. I still find it hard to get hold of LSD because all my old contacts have gone. So these days I just take LSA and datura.

--------------------

Edited by ft116 (11/25/18 11:44 AM)

InvisibleStraight Mush
Mush lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: ft116]
    #25637842 - 11/25/18 11:43 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I came home for Christmas and my little brother had a grow kit of b+ going. What intrigued me was how quickly they grew and when I got back home I did an ass load of research and went straight to bulk. Synthesizing dmt was next

--------------------
When in doubt refer to RR's infamous quotes via the search function

OfflinehejAdig999
🚬
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: Straight Mush]
    #25637908 - 11/25/18 12:08 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I grew up in a small community with christian values which meant that using drugs meant that you were a bad person. As many others I had the same thoughts in my elementary age. But later on I got a different mind set when it came to drugs, even from a pretty young age, around 12, I wanted to try cannabis, it really felt like it was something that I would really enjoy. I realize that for some people 12 isn't that young but where I grew up it was.

But I was a boring kid with no friends who liked to party so I mostly stayed home and played video games until I had my first drink a couple of months after I turned 16. Around this time was when I started to read about lsd/shroom trip reports. Anyway I drank way to much for way to long and came across cannabis during a party, I was disappointed since I didn't feel much and a few more months went by. When I turned 17 I got to buy 2g of weed from a classmate, I smoked most of it myself and loved it, after I had smoked my weed I pretty much instantly got a even more liberal view on drugs.

Fast forward a year and I wanted to try a stronger psychedelic but had extremely limited connections. While searching for LSD I found a guy who solled me 1g of mdma, had an amazing and bonding experience while camping with my friends and 3 months later bought a few ecstasy pills since he wasn't selling mdma anymore. I actually posted a trip report today if you want to read it. A few more months after that I went hunting for liberty caps and found around 170g, and here I am! Slowly easing my way into larger doses and wanting to try drugs like mescaline and DMT which I had never heard of before. It has truly changed my life for the better, today I am happy and my self esteem has gotten much, much better, even if my self confidence is still pretty low. I have so much more to explore... :tripping:

--------------------
:death: Fumbling in existance :wizard:

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: hejAdig999]
    #25637941 - 11/25/18 12:21 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Started smoking weed aged 17, as it was a more mindopening alternative to alcohol. Drank alcohol pretty often, almost every weekend when I was 20.

Had my first psychedelic experiences with full ego loss and closed eye visuals with weed, and I knew, these kind of drugs are my choice.

Took me 6 years untill I discovered mushrooms then. A friend brought some and I was blasted and fell in love with the expanded headspace and really liked the visuals.
And shrooms helped me alot with my almost weekly returning cluster headaches.

Stopped drinking alcohol regularuly then with 23 or so. Now it's just a beer or two when I go out once in two months, or less.

Stopped smoking weed regularily 11 months ago, after using it daily for more than a decade. Only smoked like 8 joints scince.

I take psychedelics (shrooms, lsd, mescaline) once or twice a month for 6 years now and I love it. Showed me new perspectives, helped me overcome depression and made me a better person in general.

Edited by Pandemoon (11/25/18 12:28 PM)

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: Pandemoon] * 1
    #25638166 - 11/25/18 02:12 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

1). Cannabis opened and unlocked the path to enlightenment.

2.) Began cultivating cannabis and psilocybin mushrooms.

3.) Very much into the club scene here in the UK.

4.) Had enough free time to mix certain substances such as xtc, dmt, lsd, and mushies.

5.) Meditated on these experiences.

6.) Came up with several ideas in altered states.

7.) Brought those dreams to life, Mate.

Offlineinternal traveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: Straight Mush]
    #25638217 - 11/25/18 02:37 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Straight Mush said:
I came home for Christmas and my little brother had a grow kit of b+ going. What intrigued me was how quickly they grew and when I got back home I did an ass load of research and went straight to bulk. Synthesizing dmt was next

Synth or extract?

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

OfflineMentalPariah
Pariah of my mind

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: internal traveler]
    #25638232 - 11/25/18 02:44 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

16 years ago a Friend gave me a hit of LSD after a bad breakup. Needless to say the rest is history, starting that day psychedelics became a part of my life and I havnt gone a year without taking something at least once. I'll use psychs until the day after I die!

--------------------
Psychedelic drugs don't change you - they don't change your character - unless you want to be changed. They enable change; they can't impose it.
-Alaxander Shulgin

OfflineDeemstar
Doktah Dee
 User Gallery

Loc: The void
Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: MentalPariah]
    #25638257 - 11/25/18 02:55 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I am metaphysical entity that lives in hyperspace.

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: Deemstar]
    #25638399 - 11/25/18 04:24 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Deemstar said:
I am metaphysical entity that lives in hyperspace.

See You soon, Mate. :wink:

InvisibleStraight Mush
Mush lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: internal traveler]
    #25639096 - 11/25/18 10:27 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

internal traveler said:
Quote:

Straight Mush said:

Synth or extract?

Extract

--------------------
When in doubt refer to RR's infamous quotes via the search function

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: twigglez]
    #25642162 - 11/27/18 10:55 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

twigglez said:
How did you first discover psychedelics, did they find you?

What goes about You, OP?

How did You first discover psychotropics?

Invisibleacidgoofy
Freak

Loc: Germany
Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25642189 - 11/27/18 11:11 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

When I was like 14 Years Old I randomly saw the movie "The Trip" in TV, since then I wanted to take LSD and tried to get it

--------------------
“What you seek is seeking you” Rumi

Offlinetwigglez

Re: Psychedelic Destiny [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25643086 - 11/27/18 06:18 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

If including mary, my step brother smoked in high school, I never tried it until I was 19 IIRC but he asked me for years LOL. LSD was my first entheogen, had never looked into of heard of it or others but the guy me and my roomates got our dank from got a couple ten strips and dosed like 10 people over the course of a weekend at our place. Fell in love that night.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon DXM, Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience