Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

Re: Peruvian torch dosages... [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2570279 - 04/17/04 03:52 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can teach you how to extract the mescaline (along with a negligable amount of other alkaloids) in about five minutes. Its dead easy. Shoot me a PM or come over to The Nook and I'll walk you through it step by step.

--------------------
http://www.nramembership.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #2576460 - 04/19/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

its starting to get real exciting now...  tommorrow about 3 of us with vehicles will be setting up the pits by getting all the wood out there in huge stacks so that we will have fire wood ready all night...  we will also take alot of chairs and flashlights and stash them out there for the following night...  that way everything will be ready for right after i prepare several doses and we will just cruise on out there and have everything waiting on us...  it seems like a good plan...  anyone think of anything else we should take out there, or any other good ways of preparing for the night...  i cant really think of anything else but it seems like we will have alot of fun...  there will be ALOT of pot out there for us to smoke, so thats covered...  the pits that we are going to are pretty deep so noone from passing roads can really see us out there, even with the fire being huge and there is alot of area for us to safely go off walking with flashlights, im kinda looking forward to this, just wondering off into the night, just trippin out...  i cant hardly wait...  wont be long now...  :stoned:

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Peruvian torch dosages... [Re: runnerup]
    #2576571 - 04/19/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

and im hoping my other package of torch is in tommorrow, if not it definently should be here tuesday... on the day i need it anyway... im really hiped up just wanting to check my mail tommorrow... im prolly going to go ahead and prepare several doses tommorrow cause i dont know how long it will take to do all the doses i have to do... i have some BIG pots that i think i can cook up more than 1 dose in at a time... ill be a busy bee for sure at least...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

#2577498 - 04/19/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well i got the other cacti about 5 minutes ago...  :nut:

Offlinerunnerup
student

Loc: USA
    #2578776 - 04/19/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

here comes the sun

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

#2585852 - 04/21/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well i cooked it all up and we all drank up and nothin happened...  i have no idea what went wrong, and i really dont care...  i really dont know what to think...  i just want some fucking acid... 

:shake:

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
    #2585933 - 04/21/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Bummer man.

I don't think you had a high enough dose. And there is also the possibility that you made a mistake in the brewing process as well.

There seems to be a lot of info on the net about doseage weights and stuff for cactus, and yes I have read the reasoning behind this, since different cactus can be different widths and all that.

But really in the end I think this info has got to be off because it always ends up making the doseages only like 3 fuckin inches of cactus or something.

I have tripped on cactus a fair amount (Trichocereus pachanoi) and I never dose below 1 foot of average width cactus. Anything below this will do pretty much fuck-all. My usual doseage is 1.5 - 2 feet, and this is pretty satisfactory.

And by the way I know there are reports on the net saying that you've got to play it safe and be careful with cactus doseages because you wouldn't want to have more than 1000mg of mescaline. I don't know where they got this figure from but I've met a lot of cactus trippers and never heard a single report of 'overdosing', and some of my friends will brew up as much as 5 feet per person of decent potency San Pedro. I haven't seen any reports on the net of overdose either.

I'm not saying go ahead and down 5 feet, but I would say certainly don't hesitate to try at least 1 foot maybe 1.5, then you can decide if you want to move up to 2 ft or whatever.

Don't let this non-event put you off cactus. It is a very, very high quality psychedelic plant that will take you to some pretty amazing dimensions of reality.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Peruvian torch dosages... [Re: zee_werp]
    #2586035 - 04/21/04 05:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

First off,
the threshold dosage for mescaline is 500 milligrams. No one who has not done this for many years can handle anymore than 500 milligrams that is the clinical OD dose. After 500 milligrams the walls will breathe on you and suck you in. Scary time and mescalito heaven.

AS for why you felt nothing is strange and unusual. If you preparped it correctly and not in a hurry than you would have felt minor effects associated with the mescalkine high. You say nothing.

I think you tried to cook several doses in one pot when I basically explained to you the process. Dozens of people have used my method I posted here and had no problems. But to say nothing happened to any of you, well then you did not prepapre it or someone sold you cereus cactus and not Trichacereus pachanoi.

Mj

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Peruvian torch dosages... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2586713 - 04/21/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well i think that maybe we just didnt have enough per person, and i used a huge pot and did 2 or 3 doses at a time and split the juice, didnt seem like a bad idea... and it was peruvian torch that i got... but oh well...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2588305 - 04/21/04 07:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You should have done a step-by-step photro pictorial of your preparation so we could see where you erred.

According to you you had enough weight. I told you you can only cook one dose at a time. SOmetimes two if you have a 8 gallon cooking pot or larger.

A sock holds one ball of pulp when you have squeezed the jusice out as I showed in the pictoria;l posted here.

Even on a quarter cup one would feel mild effects and be awake for 12 hours or more.

YEt you said none of you felt anything.

mj

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Peruvian torch dosages... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2588321 - 04/21/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well i know one thing, when i had it on the stove, it never got as "snotty" as yours, mine always stayed somewhat runny, but it was a little snotty... but like i said, nowhere near like yours... but oh well, i guess thats what i get...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order