Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecaptmarc
Noob
 User Gallery
Lemon tek plus tea, No Nausea!
    #25623960 - 11/18/18 09:16 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Getting back into shrooming again after years off.  Harvested my first grow thanks to all you kind folks, and ate some dried cubes whole.  Worked great but made me super nauseous.  I thought, ok I'll try chocolate, powdered up the shrooms, made some nice chocolate, better, but still nauseous. 

Then I found the lemon tek thread.   
Caution!! lemon tek is reported to increase potency by 2,3 even 5x, please use caution doing lemon tek or the tek below!! 
Read lemon tek!    https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4714757/fpart/1/vc/1 ;

This sounded great except I knew if I ate any chunks or anything I would probably still feel stomach upset.  With the method below, I experienced the cleanest sharpest trip I've ever had on shrooms, definitely seemed boosted, and absolutely no nausea whatsoever.  It came on very quickly too, within 20 minutes.  This is my go to method from now on!

1.5g powdered shrooms (choose your dose but be cautious, lemon potentiates! 
Mint Tea bag w string (I'm sure any tea would work great, I've also used lemon)
1 Lemon or lime
1 stapler
1 tea or coffee cup
Hot water

Take the staple out of the tea bag and open it up carefully, it's one long tube folded over, so you'll actually see 2 openings.  Take half your powder and pour it into the bag using a folded paper plate, pour the other half in the 2nd opening of the tea bag.

Fold the tea bag back up the way it was and put in a fresh staple, stapling the string back in place as well. 

Soak the tea bag in the fresh squeezed lemon juice (enough to cover the bag), I did 20 minutes. 

Pour hot water into the cup and steep. 

Drink, and hold the F on!  Cheers

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecaptmarc
Noob
 User Gallery
Re: Lemon tek plus tea, No Nausea! [Re: captmarc]
    #25623964 - 11/18/18 09:18 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Forgot to mention, I also added a little honey and about 5 drops of stevia liquid to the tea, tasted delicious.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience