Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMollyDolly
Queen Rabbit

Loc: N.C., USA
BUNNIES ARE COOL WHEN TRIPPIN'! :D
    #2562214 - 04/15/04 04:09 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This post is dedicated to my bunny. His name was fiver, but i nicknamed him shadowbunny 'cuz he liked shadows:)
He has ran away, though, unfourtunatley:( however, there are now wild bunnies running around outside that are big like him and have black spots (he was all black.)
Well anyhooo... i tripped many times with good ol' fiver the bunny. The first time, he was only a wee little baby and i kinda flipped out cuz he hid under my bed, but i thought i heard him scratching underneath the house and thought he fell down the vent in the floor o_O i was pretty whacked:P
but then he appeared and stuff and i was happy:)
The best time, was i had been out with some people tripping and they were all bieng stupid and playing mind games with each other rather than enjoying thier trip, and i just wanted to go home, so i did.
I came home and my lil black bunny was sitting there & for some odd reason he looked like this perfect little angelic creature. He had this rainbow aoura and was staring me right in the eye and smiling hahahaa.
i took him out of the cage and sat him on the floor and usually he acted hyper when id do this but that night (more like morning hehe) he just stayed by my side and kept looking at me and wiggling his lil nose.
I noticed the sun was coming up so i went and stood by the window staring at how beautiful it was and he hops up next to me and stands on his hind legs right next to me like hes a person.
i look down at him and i say "isnt the sunrise pretty, fiver?"
and he nodded, i shit you not he nodded at me! I was a little scared for a second but i then realized theres nothing to fear, that i was tripping and im kind of psychic anyway so was just communicating with him in a way i couldnt before..
i got tired and layed down on the bed and he hopped up into the bed and layed on my belly and sat there and stared at me the whole time til i fell asleep. when i slept i dreamt i was a girl bunny and that he loved me:) hehehe!
Then i woke up...and he was humpin my leg.....
the end.

--------------------
~~~~~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~~~~~

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: BUNNIES ARE COOL WHEN TRIPPIN'! :D [Re: MollyDolly]
    #2562219 - 04/15/04 04:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Aw, that's cute! I've never tripped with a bunny before. Although I do love tripping with my cats. Animals are just generally awesome while tripping.

OfflineMollyDolly
Queen Rabbit

Loc: N.C., USA
Re: BUNNIES ARE COOL WHEN TRIPPIN'! :D [Re: MOTH]
    #2562226 - 04/15/04 04:17 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yeah... i have to be careful around cats though when i trip. i once made the mistake of bieng around a girl cat in heat when tripping, that shit was scary.... all that freaking meowin and stuff drove me nuts. dogs sometimes scare me too because they growl at me occasionally..my old bulldog once growled at me when i came home tripping as if he thought i was a intruder, even though he knows what i look like :/
I think i liked my bunny so much because he was quiet and cute and never bugged me out:) i like snakes, too, if they are trained and chill. oh and birds. birds freaking rule. especially talking ones ^_^

--------------------
~~~~~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~~~~~

Edited by MollyDolly (04/15/04 04:18 AM)

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: BUNNIES ARE COOL WHEN TRIPPIN'! :D [Re: MollyDolly]
    #2562459 - 04/15/04 07:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My kitty, Missy, ruled when I was tripping. She's all soft and stuff  :smile:!! Stroking her felt amazing for some reason. Then I kept asking people, "what me what her name is!!", because I found her name really funny.  :biggrin:

--------------------
It took ten times a hundred years,
Before the king on the northern throne,
Was brought tales of the crucified one.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience