Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHaoma
immortal
Worst trip Ever.
    #2561770 - 04/14/04 11:42 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

This is the scariest Trip I have ever had to go through....

It all started 2 weeks ago, when I got a very large sac of mushrooms.  I was really sick, with a chest infection and the flu, at the time.  I still sampled 2 grams on tuesday, and found them to be pretty potent, but with the way I was feeling, it was not that great of a experience. 

On thursday, two of my close friends were trying to convince me to trip with them, at my house.  I was still feeling really sick but I agreed.  My GF had to work the next day, so she didn't want us there up all night tripping ( :mad:) .  So the 3 of us ended up in a hotel room.  My one friend saw a old gf of his and invited her to come trip with us.  I don't like tripping with people I don't know, So already knew this was gonna be a fucked up night.

I told them they could have as much as they wanted to eat (they have tripped many times b4),but I recommended no more than a 8th each.  The girl took 2, my other buddy took 3.5, and the other 4, I also took a 8th.  We had a room that had a door that lead outside.  As Soon as we started to trip we heard all this yelling outside, and in the room next to us.  There was a huge party in the room next door and alot of the people we outside fighting and breaking stuff.  BAD WAVES OF PARINOIA!!  Everybody started tripping really hard.  Except I felt really ill (being sick and all)  The drunk people started banging on the door and asking for a something.  I didn't let them In because I knew nothing good would happen.  We got the bright Idea to roll a huge blunt and soak it in honey oil, bad idea...My one friend (Jack,who took 4 grams) started freaking out. "Shut the TV off, they are gonna hear us.  Were gonna die!! I'm already dead."

I have had many bad trips b4, knew how he felt,I tried to calm him down.  I told him it was gonna be ok, and no cops or drunks was gonna get him.  I started to turn really freaked out and I could tell his heart was beating really fast.  I told him that I was going home, because I needed some advil and halls, because I was feeling ill (The shrooms were making me feel even more sick).  I called myself a cab, and tried to get him to come.  He refused, and said If anyone of us left that room we will all die.  I just wanted to get home so I waited by the door for my cab, jack started to watch tv so I though he might be better.  When the cab showed up I said bye, and told jack to just chill and watch TV. 

I jumped in the cab and told him where to go.  Jack came running outside and opened the cab door and grabed the cab driver by the shirt, and said, "If he leaves he's gonna die, and your gonna die too".  My other friend grabbed jack and took him inside.  I gave the cab driver $20 and told him to forget about my friend, and not to call the cops.  He asked if he was on acid and I laughed and said no.

I called the hotel room to check how jack was doing and they informed me that the started yelling, and ran out side with no shoe or jacket on (It was like -10 outside, and it was also storming).  I woke up my gf and told her that we have to go find him. I called my mom to come help us(she is cool).  While I was talking to my mom, My gf went out looking for jack in my car. 

A really close friend of mine passed away a month ago from E, and all I could think was that jack was gonna die like her, and It would be my fault.  I was tripping really hard, felt really sick, and now was scared that I might have killed one of my bestfriends.  My gf came back and asked where he might have gone.  So me and her left to look again.  We found him sitting on a sidewalk with his pants down(and he had pissed himself).  he was screaming different words like, "Blue, Fire, Dog, homer".  I tried to get him in the car, but he would move or respond to me.  It was like he had lost his mind.  So I picked him up and brought him in the car.  I had to carry him inside my house, also.

The next 4 hours he just kept staring into space yelling out random words.  This was more than a bad trip, it was like he went crazy.  I just figured that it was too much for his brain, and him mind had snapped.  He didn't even realize that we were trying to talk to him.  I thought it might be ego-loss (I know how that can be), but now it was 8 hours after we dosed and he was still a mad man.  So I decided that we should take him to the hospital and see what they had to say. 

As soon as we got there, we put him in a wheel chair and took him inside.  He looked up and saw a nurse, and then he lost it.  Screaming, Yelling at everyone.  The nurse asked if they could stap him into a bed and give him something to calm him down.  After we got him in the bed, they gave him valium or something to calm him down. A hour later he started comming back to normal.  He didn't know where he was, or what happened but he reconigized me.  he told me that he had died, and we where his angels that brought him back to life.  I got a nurse and asked her if we could take him home.  She asked him a few questions like where he lived, and his birthday, and things, just to see if he was able to leave.  She let us take him home.  What a night!!!

Jack has done mushrooms many times, he even did 7 grams with me one time.  He has done dxm, and san pedro, and LSD as well.  So he is no newbie when it comes to tripping.  I don't regret taking him to the hospital, I thought they would ask a million questions, but they didn't.  I'm glad, I had my gf and mom there for me when I needed them.  Without them they It would have been alot worse for me, and jack.  A friendly setting with close friends is the best way to trip.  This was probably one of the worst nights of my life.  I know it does not sound that bad, but when your tripping everything seems 200% worse.  Sorry about the grammer and spelling...I'm pretty ripped

Be safe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Haoma]
    #2561790 - 04/14/04 11:47 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

terrible. glad that your friend is alright though. nice report :laugh:

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2562981 - 04/15/04 09:39 AM (20 years, 6 days ago)

geez sounds very bad.. that type of thinkg would turn me off from shrooms...i wonder why he acted taht way..maybe the coming up in an uncomfortable situation..well regardless i hope ya have a happy trip report soon peace

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2566511 - 04/16/04 02:17 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

im sure you have heard this many times, but, set and setting

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Loc: st.louis
    #2566713 - 04/16/04 05:32 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

everyone should how to deal with ego loss.

--------------------
where i walk, i walk alone. when i fight, i fight alone. i am no one and i am nothing. yet all is that i am.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2566994 - 04/16/04 08:05 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

thats intense... hotel room? you fool!

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleStipe
Hunter -Gatherer

#2567006 - 04/16/04 08:08 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

You're a good friend.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2567299 - 04/16/04 10:28 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

Just remember,
the sweet is never as sweet without the sour!

:wink:
Bad experiences can make good experiences even better! :smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2567956 - 04/16/04 01:32 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

man sounds pretty freaky ;o think if u never took him to the hospital he would have stayed in that state of mind forever ? ;< 8 hours seems alot to b still stripping.. most of my trips only last 6 hours tops

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
    #2567973 - 04/16/04 01:37 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Haoma said:
A really close friend of mine passed away a month ago from E,

And people say you cant die from E :rolleyes:

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2568037 - 04/16/04 01:54 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

so where was the bottle of niacinamide pills?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineWhiteh
Even Stranger..

Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2568048 - 04/16/04 01:56 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Sorry if this comes across as a little insensitive, but did your friend die from an overdose? A bad pill? Or was it her first time and she had a bad reaction?

I'm sorry for your loss and your bad trip. Brilliant trip report though, I hope the next one of yours I read is a happier one :smile:

--------------------
"Too low to find my way, too high to wonder why" - Thievery Corporation

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Whiteh]
    #2568204 - 04/16/04 02:31 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

None of my friends died, I was talking about Haom's friend who died.
Maybe your reply was ment towards him.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Anonymous

#2568233 - 04/16/04 02:40 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

SET
SETTING

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: ]
    #2568267 - 04/16/04 02:48 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:
SET
SETTING

And ...

GO ! :smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2568486 - 04/16/04 04:19 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Hallucinogen said:
Quote:

Haoma said:
A really close friend of mine passed away a month ago from E,

And people say you cant die from E :rolleyes:

How often do you think people die from E?  :smirk:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Learyfan]
    #2569279 - 04/16/04 08:00 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

E is cut with tons of synergistic drugs. it's totally easy to die from what you think is E.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Howardo]
    #2570382 - 04/17/04 06:23 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

How often would you say that happens though?

What are your chances of dieing from E? 1-6 like the prohibitionists say?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2570769 - 04/17/04 11:13 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
im sure you have heard this many times, but, set and setting

if you are somewhere that you are not comfortable with or the you are not familar with chances are you are not going to enjoy being there when you are high. Just remember when you are under the influence of mushrooms all of your emotions pretty much control your trip so if you are just a little uncomfotable being there even something like this could cause a very bad trip. Like Zippoz said the set and setting is very important

Edited by fliped (04/17/04 01:45 PM)

OfflineKAR0LiNAXXXX
Stranger

Loc: UK.
Re: Worst trip Ever. [Re: Howardo]
    #2571053 - 04/17/04 12:50 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

the most commen reason ppl die from pills is not directly because of the pill..its beacause of the water u drink.. i cant remember the exact details.. but in the end too much water can cause swelling in the brain(its a long complicated thinkg and very rare!!)... well thats whats my mates dad said.. (hes a docter so im listening to him :P)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies