Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlipstir
Human
I'm a teapot

Loc: CO Springs
Epileptic activity leads to major orgasm?
    #25612958 - 11/13/18 10:08 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

What's up everybody, So about 5 hours ago something very strange happened to me. Let me start off by saying I have epilepsy and my medications keep my seizures under control as long as I'm keeping myself healthy, mainly eating and sleeping enough. Also I wasn't to sure where to post this so move thread if needed.

I had to close last night and open this morning at my new job. We hosted a 50 person dinner the night before and a 30 person breakfast this morning. I am the dish cleaner so that was just a lot of extra dishes which is no big deal just more work.

ANYWAY I suspect I must have pushed myself to much because something very strange happened.

while sitting on my bed after work changing out of work cloths I began to feel my Root Chakra tingle and vibrate as well as a shift in consciousnesses. All of the sudden the tingle starts spreading up my spine and branching out to the rest of my body like a tree and I start to feel the most weirdest and euphoric physical sensation I have ever experienced. Imagine having an excellent orgasm but with your entire body. I fell to the ground and started twitching and shaking but I knew it was not a seizure. All my mind could do was try to keep up with this electric orgasmic sensation, It felt like I was barreling towards some sort of threshold. Then it started to fade and the entire ordeal lasted about 20 seconds.

Given my lack of sleep and extra physical excursion I only assume it was epilepsy related. Also the auras I usually feel consist of a shift in consciousness with odd bodily sensations, like feeling the left or right half of my body dropped lower than the other or all of the sudden I feel weightless, the taste of metal and a verity of very alien smells, but NOTHING like that.

It was ridiculous, it felt very good for about 7 seconds and then it hit a line of over-stimulation, a point I have never known before and it just kept climbing for about 8 more seconds getting to point where it felt like a hyper pleasurable, hyper stimulative storm of electricity was raging through my entire body. At that point, like I said it was just way to over-stimulative to even really react / enjoy / comprehend. Either way it was a very interesting experience but I hope that doesn't happen again. :sun::cat::blush::strokebeard2:

Edited by Blipstir (11/14/18 12:13 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegoslugsgo

Re: Epileptic activity leads to major orgasm? [Re: Blipstir]
    #25614302 - 11/14/18 02:44 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Neurology is a nutty thing. Sorry I can't offer any enlightening info.
I've been present at ~100 seizure events and have never suspected this happening during any of them (my students were nonverbal).

--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

OfflineBlipstir
Human
I'm a teapot

Loc: CO Springs
Re: Epileptic activity leads to major orgasm? [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25620655 - 11/17/18 12:21 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

oh wow, so you work with epileptics? Are you studying Neurology?

By non-verbal do you mean they were in a tonic-clonic state? for the first 2 seconds I thought I was about to enter into a tonic-clonic seizure but it was different.

--------------------
:jiggly::mushdance:Learning to love, yourself and others, hard work is the healing received by the other:mushdance::jiggly:

Offlinegoslugsgo

Re: Epileptic activity leads to major orgasm? [Re: Blipstir]
    #25621426 - 11/17/18 06:44 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I taught students with severe medical, orthopedic and cognitive disabilities that were very prone to seizures. They were non-verbal when they weren't having seizures, so I couldn't get details on what they experienced.

--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
250 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.