Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheAtlanteanS
Forever Grateful

Loc: Milkyway Galaxy, Laniakea Supe...
Atlantean MonoTubs * 1
    #25609833 - 11/12/18 03:39 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Atlantean Monotubs

We are the Maestros of our own existence. Constantly observing the orchestra that is LIFE..

During harvesting I encourage you all to study the surface conditions of the cake. Utilize a scalpel and try not to destroy the surface of the cake. Especially if you desire to have 2nd, or 3rd flushes.

For the sake of my personal research, and my projects time constraints, I will be doing one flush per tub, with a few experimental tubs going for 2nd and 3rd flushes.
Until I am able to determine what exactly the conditions or steps that are necessary to achieve healthy full 2nd and 3rd flushes, I don't desire to leave the MEAN GREEN to a chance in my Rooms...

Below you will find the process and recipe I follow, along with any notes that I have come to see/find as important.

Items needed PER TUB

325grams of Coconut Coir
1 quart of Vermiculite
2 quarts of water
5 gallon bucket
3 Fully Colonized Grain Jars
PATIENCE
CLEANLINESS
LOVE

Boil your two quarts of water and mix it into the coir/verm to expand and neutralize the coir.

Do enough of these and always have them on hand.

650g of COIR that has been EXPANDED with 3.5 QUARTS of BOILING WATER, will serve 10 TUBS for a TOPLAYER. Create these(items/buckets) and set these aside specifically for the casing /toplayers. Depending on how many tubs you are doing will determine how many of these "casing layer buckets" you will need.

Making the tubs...

• Starting out with CLEAN "MODIFIED TUBS" ... I tape up the holes before I even begin...

• Take your pasteurized/sterilized coir and pour it into the clean tub. Break up any chunks of coir that may have survived the boiling water and pasteurization. Spread it out evenly.

• Take your 3 FULLY colonized grain jars and break them up as much as possible. Make sure the coir is level before dumping out 2 and a half of the FULLY colonized grain jars. Break up any large clumps of grain and evenly mix the substrate. Save the last 1/2 - 3/4 for after the substrate is fully mixed and level...

• Then evenly distribute the remaining half of the last jar throughout the surface of the even substrate below.

• Take one of your prepped coir buckets and begin to spread out an EVEN layer of coir to create a "pseudo-casing.
  • This is probably the most important step for me.
  • It seems that the extra layer of grain/spawn that is spread atop the surface of the mixed substrate below creates a barrier/evaporation zone.
  • with such a thin layer of substrate on top that begins to get colonized, AND DRY OUT...creates the PERFECT environment for pins and primordia to develop.

THE RESULTS

JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX

TURN THE TEMP TO 75ΒΊF
SPARK A BLUNT AND WAIT 7-10 DAYS
ONE WILL SEE PINS in NO LESS THAN 10 DAYS, NO MORE THAN 21 DAYS.

IF YOU ARE FURTHER ALONG THAN THIS IN THE PROCESS, YOU FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE, BEST TO TAKE EVERYTHING THAT YOU OWN AND LUMP IT ALL INTO A PILE, DRENCH IT IN GASOLINE, AND LIGHT IT ON FIRE.

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF STUPIDITY... (I READ THAT ON THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE...)

Edited by TheAtlantean (12/12/23 02:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Territori...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Atlantean MonoTubs [Re: TheAtlantean] * 1
    #25609842 - 11/12/18 03:41 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't read all this but you have a shitload of sub on your stems. Clean that shit up. Nobody wants to eat coir.

And cut them next time. You're fucking up your substrates.

--------------------
Redd Foxx said:
If you're offended I don't give a shit and don't come see me no more.

Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

InvisibleTheAtlanteanS
Forever Grateful

Re: Atlantean MonoTubs [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #25609867 - 11/12/18 03:49 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for your input 36Fucking5...

I have since cleaned up the substrate. I personally for the sake of time don't mind cleaning it off after the drying process has occurred. Makes it a little easier for me... Or I just use a scalpel an avoid that altogether.

Maybe read it, and join the convo brother. It would be nice to get to know some of you a little further than just the "advice" part.

--------------------

Meditation is passive learning. Tabernacling with the one infinite Creator is passive learning. It is the learning from listening to the voice one cannot hear which answers questions which one cannot ask. The process cannot be known and cannot come into consciousness in local sense, yet the learning is there. And the strength of spirit and will which comes from this learning is helpful.

:egyptian:www.templeofhermes.org:egyptian:

Edited by TheAtlantean (11/12/18 03:52 PM)

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Atlantean MonoTubs [Re: TheAtlantean]
    #25609908 - 11/12/18 04:07 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Pics

--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ

InvisibleTheAtlanteanS
Forever Grateful

Re: Atlantean MonoTubs [Re: JHOVA]
    #25609920 - 11/12/18 04:12 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JHOVA said:
Pics

Huh?

--------------------

Meditation is passive learning. Tabernacling with the one infinite Creator is passive learning. It is the learning from listening to the voice one cannot hear which answers questions which one cannot ask. The process cannot be known and cannot come into consciousness in local sense, yet the learning is there. And the strength of spirit and will which comes from this learning is helpful.

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #25609928 - 11/12/18 04:14 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

post them canopies man

--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ

InvisibleTheAtlanteanS
Forever Grateful

Re: Atlantean MonoTubs [Re: JHOVA] * 2
    #25609946 - 11/12/18 04:20 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Ah. I see.. Here you go..

--------------------

InvisibleNimph
Im Unclecaptainblue!!!!

Loc: The dirty
    #25610160 - 11/12/18 05:31 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

That coir pseudo casing makes a world of difference.

--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

InvisibleTheAtlanteanS
Forever Grateful

Re: Atlantean MonoTubs [Re: Nimph]
    #25610189 - 11/12/18 05:39 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nimph said:
That coir pseudo casing makes a world of difference.

Ikr.. I am excited to study the fruiting cycle and find strong genetics that will put out 2000g flushes on the first go..

There will be a tweaking to the recipe as I go along.. like upping the water content and finding a healthy balance for field capacity, to allow for the substrate to put everything into one flush the first go and produce the 2000g marks...

Its a search for genetics at this point.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix