Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyyy
Stranger
Strange growbox
    #25608928 - 11/12/18 09:23 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I ordered from my favorite online shroom shop  growkit but had problems

Growing conditions -  its late autumn here but room inside isnt cold, its a bit chill so i started to use small central heating. Washed my hands each time opening growkit. Good quality tap water

So i put a growbox soil box on 2 small long plastic boxes to grow from top and bottom. After like a 10 days shrooms stareted to grow from bottom part and not from top.  Turned soil bottom-top and everything runned ok. But no shrooms from ex-top part and ex-bottom part of growkit has only half of the surface with shrooms (should be more). But size of these shrooms were totally ok.

Also corners of the growkit soil started to turn green. Never seen in my experience something like this

I seen growboxes with small yield once but not things like this. Any comments?

///

Also i have answer from seller - the growbox has not enough water in it. But i see on the photo that there is water inside on the plastic bag.

Also i growed like this in summer and had no problems. Now room is not as hot as was in summer...

///

Some pics that  i have

Ex-bottom

Ex-top (same day photo as above)

Green stuff

Thnxxx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRapjack
Oat Soakin' Toker
I'm a teapot

Loc: Elsewhere
Re: Strange growbox [Re: yyy] * 1
    #25609077 - 11/12/18 10:19 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

This means the top of your block had too low of a humidity to pin while the bottom was fine. That blue spot is simply bruising from either handling or dry conditions. Next time try misting the surface just enough to have tiny droplets (but no standing water). Let the edges evaporate a little but if you keep the surface that way the whole time you'll have a good pinset.

--------------------

Offlinekeeno
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Strange growbox [Re: Rapjack]
    #25609974 - 11/12/18 04:33 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

that green looks blue to me, like Rapjack says, it's bruising, which could mean too dry or it's been handled.
good luck!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies