Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: Krishna]
    #2558479 - 04/14/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

LOL! Yeah, haha, thats the way they are there. Thats a really funny place to go buy drugs. Like I said, I only go there to buy speed (roofies is dry now and I dont usually buy it anyway). You can get hash there though, I've been smoked out for free while waiting for the speed to arrive, those junkies are really nice. They live on hustling you though, so dont get in that situation, NEVER give those junkies the money before you see the drugs. Altogether I've lost close to 1000 krones that way... they'll do and say anythng to get the money first, but if you can avoid that situation they are really nice people.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: filthysock]
    #2558493 - 04/14/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yep I had a really nice journalistic time sitting and chatting with them... Norway is the only country I've been too with so many heroin addicts, out in the open, buying, selling, and using... shit, the bathroom at the Oslo train station has blue lights so that you can't see your veins!

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: MOTH]
    #2560375 - 04/14/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

He hangs out down on Alvarado Street by the Pioneer Chicken stand.*

*Lyrics to "Carmelita," by Warren Zevon, published by Warner-Tamerlane/Darkroom Music BMI, 1972.

--------------------

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2560687 - 04/14/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

if your desperatly just lookin for weed.  order a pizza delivery.  id say about 90% of delivery boys get high.

but for real, just meeting people that smoke, and becomeing friends with them really hooks you up, as far as weed is concerned.

acid came to me through the most miracle of ways.  i had been getting acid off and on and i met a beautifull hippie girl and asked her about the scene, and she said she might know some people.  and randomly one of her friends shows up with half a sheet of spiderman and asked me how many i wanted and i said all of it.  and we became tight buddies, and some of the most beautifull sheets passed through my hands.  unfortanatly his girlfriend od'd on H and died and she was under 18 and he went to prison...so the :heartpump: left my life. that was like 3 years ago, havnt seen it since.

remember...pizza,goodfriends, and random chance encounters with beautifull hippies.  that should set you straight :smile:

~JSlice~

--------------------

Edited by angryjslice (04/14/04 06:05 PM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: angryjslice]
    #2560706 - 04/14/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

having a decent conversation with a ramdon hippy and then smoking with or if you dont have anything just ask...always works for me :smile:

but i have to go up to NC to find the hippies :gd_icon:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? *DELETED* [Re: MOTH]
    #2561279 - 04/14/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: nothing]
    #2561478 - 04/14/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Weed dealers are a dime a dozen in most towns, just find someone who's product and prices you like, and stick with them. I personally only deal with family when it comes to smoke though.
Ecstasy, raves and clubs. Its easy to score some for the night, but if you want some quantity... Be friendly, talk to the house dealer a little. You're lucky if you catch a spot next to him on a couch  :lol: My friend gives his cell phone number away 20 times a night at raves so its not hard. Its funny though, half the people he never hears from again. Some of them become great friends, and customers. Some come out, just want their stuff quick, and leave.. They usually dont get to connected in the end, and the less friendly you are in general, the more expensive its gonna be.. Molly is found on most college campuses, if that's what you want too.
Acid, who really has a acid hookup? I get the heads up on good festivals, bring lots of cash and.. hopefully come home bearing gifts for friends. I had a gel hookup for a year or so. That connect was made at a local ska show, with local bands. I think I just got lucky on that one.
Shrooms, you dont need a hookup. If you want one bad though, ask your most hippied out weed dealer. I've noticed people who do get them for sale though, its never a steady thing. You have to let them know way in advance usually. For me at least.

What else? I find K at raves everyonce in a while, never made a succesful hookup for it though. Most anything else I can think can be bought on your local drug street... Even dips.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: iloveraving]
    #24373534 - 06/03/17 11:52 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:bumpthread:

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: Shiithead]
    #24373543 - 06/03/17 11:56 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:rofl:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #24373714 - 06/03/17 12:58 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I'm NOT asking for sources or anything at all, so please don't get that impression.  I was just wondering how everyone "met" their drug hookup.  Was it through a friend of a friend?  At a party?  Concerts?

I'm asking because I don't have a drug hookup (I only have a kitten who grows) and I want to find one but I'm not sure where to begin, or how "hookups" are even formed. 

Can anyone explain or tell their ambiguous story about it? 

*me*

Tinder

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #24373756 - 06/03/17 01:16 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I tamed a wild Lebanese Cockateil and trained it with my second best flock of carrier pigeons. I had to refinance my house to bring in hong kongs best pigeon jockey to train him right. I then affixed a note on his right leg detailing my desire for cannabis and a date and time with a specific Dennys parking lot to meet at.

I sent Nixon, the coveted bird, off after a filling meal of hashbrowns and birdseed (60/40) and drove to the spot. Within 30 minutes I had a gram of weed, Nixon, and a foreclosure notice from my bank.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies