Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: StillSong] * 1
    #25614048 - 11/14/18 10:50 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

FDA is shutting kratom shipments to the US right now!! I wouldn't doubt if they even start bribing AKA lawyers. I think it really is coming to an end. Its all a joke!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOfTheVoid46
Timeless
Male

Loc: USA
Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: Mostly_Harmless] * 1
    #25616816 - 11/15/18 04:14 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I don't want a ban. I dosed twice today.  It's like any other drug though and is an opioid. People always swearing it is a totally harmless life saver is why the feds won t take anyone seriously. It will be false statements that help give reason. As I'm shutting bricks here with a half bloody ads reading the shroomery I say this. Any drug has ups and downs especially depending on roa and dose. Point is let's be real, not pretend it is some miracle drug. I had less harm from heroin.didnt have to take daily laxatives or puke up half of what I eat cuz it's bothering my stomach. A needle hole sure but I rotated and get more from the hospital. Let's be real.

On mobile. Excuse typos.

--------------------

OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: OfTheVoid46]
    #25617209 - 11/15/18 07:12 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

FDA is ramping it up before this new house comes into office! its almost like they are resorting to brawn at this point lol. it can be a gateway to heroin but they are stupid kids. there are so many other ways to make mistakes. drugs are always the black sheep. it will never solve the drug problem banning kratom. more ppl need kratoms alternative properties than to worry about kids experimenting with drugs and fucking the whole joke up. its all greed and subservient motives

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: MikeTesserect] * 2
    #25618262 - 11/16/18 09:07 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, this is the true story. The DEA/FDA is in bed with big pharma. They don't want anything cutting into their opioid profits, despite the reality that banning Kratom will exemplify the current epidemic.

We can only respond. Await the instruction that will come to call your local representative.

Donate if you can.  Even if you don't stand by the AKA, they are our only shot in defeating this, again.

We did it once, and at this point, the green light is on Kratom. We can only possibly delay the ultimate sentence.

While it's most likely too late, dont aggravate the situation: Keep your vendors to yourself.  Dont make claims of Kratom healing/curing specific conditions.

While things look bleak, be patient and don't panic.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #25620534 - 11/17/18 09:15 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

We need to just kill anyone who breathes air for taking that god forsaken dmt. Because god does not want people using his creations.

--------------------
Those that know their mushrooms say...[...] Amanita.
[quote]sublimistri said:
id probably just trip it out then make them a friend and grow my own belladonna secretly to dose them on. [/quote]

[quote]sublimistri said:
this is the exact reason I wanna grow belladonna, because ima get that bitch back. [/quote]

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: merch137] * 1
    #25620577 - 11/17/18 09:41 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

World is clearly not sane without religion christians and similar probably being byfar the worst in many areas. False morals just like the dea oh go pray to jesus for smoking that marijuana its the devils flower or pokemon the devil i'd never allow my son to pokemon.

Completely fucking delusional.

--------------------
Those that know their mushrooms say...[...] Amanita.
[quote]sublimistri said:
id probably just trip it out then make them a friend and grow my own belladonna secretly to dose them on. [/quote]

[quote]sublimistri said:
this is the exact reason I wanna grow belladonna, because ima get that bitch back. [/quote]

Invisibletrvptamine
P-Mx$$
Male

Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: StillSong]
    #26747754 - 06/15/20 09:10 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

This is an old post yo. Im still getting kratom just fine, and they just recently passed a bill in my state to legalize it and regulate it. Its all good in the hood homie!

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: trvptamine]
    #26747768 - 06/15/20 09:21 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

They couldn’t get it made illegal here so they influenced Indonesian officials to make it illegal to farm there.  They have five years to cycle to a new crop.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: HHS wants DEA to ban Kratom [Re: OfTheVoid46] * 2
    #26748317 - 06/16/20 06:06 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OfTheVoid46 said:
I don't want a ban. I dosed twice today.  It's like any other drug though and is an opioid. People always swearing it is a totally harmless life saver is why the feds won t take anyone seriously. It will be false statements that help give reason. As I'm shutting bricks here with a half bloody ads reading the shroomery I say this. Any drug has ups and downs especially depending on roa and dose. Point is let's be real, not pretend it is some miracle drug. I had less harm from heroin.didnt have to take daily laxatives or puke up half of what I eat cuz it's bothering my stomach. A needle hole sure but I rotated and get more from the hospital. Let's be real.

On mobile. Excuse typos.

I generally agree with this, it's an opioid and with chronic use at high doses you will develop WDs and it can have some side effects if abused...but, you've got to really be hitting it hard for either of these to be more than mild and I think the fact that you have a tolerance and were previously habituated to full agonist opioids kind of skews your experiences.

For one, your constipation may be worse with kratom than heroin for a few different reasons...for one, because you are taking it orally rather than IV(hits the gut receptors more and lasts longer). You are basically keeping your gut receptors fully saturated all the time, where with heroin its not financially sustainable to do that, even if you can manage to mostly avoid WDs for long periods(which is damn near impossible), just over the course of a night the effects will wane, you'll run out of cash, you'll be waiting on your dealer, you'll need to stretch your stash, etc. etc. Not to mention that as a former addict I imagine your doses are on the high end of the spectrum, and you probably aren't making much of an effort to taper and get down to a sustainable level.

You also say you are taking daily laxatives, unless this is something like psyllium husk then this is a bad idea as laxatives themselves are dependence forming and will make constipation worse.

Also, while kratom can cause WDs if abused because of its low price and availability those WDs don't impact ones life the same way other opiates will...you don't have to keep up a 24/7 hustle to feed your habit, you don't have to break any laws to get funds, and you don't have to associate with a criminal element to acquire it.

I think while people are so hesistant to talk about the real "dangers"(if you can call them that) of kratom is because most users will never experience them and it just feeds into the DEA's narrative and works against their own goals. It's not about the "feds taking them seriously" the feds aren't the ones they are trying to convince, its the public.

For a LOT of people kratom is a miracle drug...for people in pain that isn't being managed, for people with a heroin habit who don't have access to suboxone, or whatever purpose they are taking it for...the miracle isn't that its side effect free, the miracle is that its available, but start comparing it to heroin and it won't be.

Now, you are making the argument that kratom is somehow more(or even on the same tier) physically damaging than an IV heroin habit...I'd say this is a far bigger divergence from reality than someone who argues that kratom is relatively harmless if used responsibly. So whose the one who needs to be real?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder