Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
I suspect he's right.
    #2560379 - 04/14/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

IMAGINE IF THOSE HATE-FILLED REPUBLICANS DID THIS!

The St. Petersburg (Fl.) Democratic Club paid for an ad in a local newspaper this week. That ad, which was a general diatribe against George Bush, contained the following line:

"Rumsfeld [has] said of Iraq, 'We have our good days and our bad days.' We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say 'This is one of our bad days,' and pull the trigger."

This is old news to those of you who listen to talk radio, but there are millions of Americans who don't listen to talk radio, and who don't visit the Drudge Report on the Internet, who will never learn of the ad.

I bring this up again today for one reason. What if it had been a Republican group that placed the ad? What if the ad had called for the assassination of a prominent Democrat? Do you think that there is a chance in hell that you wouldn't have heard about it on virtually every network newscast yesterday? Do you think that there is one front page of a major newspaper that wouldn't have carried the story?

Just wondering.

He's often right.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: I suspect he's right. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2560396 - 04/14/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If the Republicans had done this, it would be a single line in one of Al Franken's books. End of story.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: I suspect he's right. [Re: silversoul7]
    #2560401 - 04/14/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It's good to see you're a dreamer.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2560402 - 04/14/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, maybe he'd devote a whole paragraph to it.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2560407 - 04/14/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You need to get out more.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2560415 - 04/14/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You need to get over this self-righteous, annoying crusade against these percieved hypothetical double-standards. You're acting like a feminazi. It's pathetic.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2560435 - 04/14/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Oh the pain. At least I don't have my head crammed up my rectum and am still able to see the double standards.

I guess it's a generational thing. We weren't taught by a lop-sided school system and actually developed the ability to think for ourselves.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2560445 - 04/14/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Oh the pain. At least I don't have my head crammed up my rectum and am still able to see the double standards.

I guess it's a generational thing. We weren't taught by a lop-sided school system and actually developed the ability to think for ourselves.

I see little evidence of that.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2560451 - 04/14/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So pull your head out.

It's amazing how much clearer you can see with your head out in the open. Give it a try.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2560466 - 04/14/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
So pull your head out.

It's amazing how much clearer you can see with your head out in the open. Give it a try.

You first. Pull your head out of NewsMax and see the world as it is.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2560484 - 04/14/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I do see it. And with age and maturity, with a helping of open mind, you can too.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1