Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleGet.high.wanna.I
Stranger
Male

Shroom growing question
    #25595245 - 11/06/18 06:32 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I need to know if I can grow  psylicybe cubensis  and the donkey prove that it’s growing on .
At home in the container with the spores . Pretty much want to know if I can transfer mushrooms from the pile of poop I get them from into a container and grow them myself???? Please help asap

--------------------
:mushroom2: Just here For a little information:)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: Shroom growing question [Re: Get.high.wanna.I]
    #25596235 - 11/06/18 04:03 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Nice trip report dude :lol:

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
Re: Shroom growing question [Re: grati]
    #25596544 - 11/06/18 05:44 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Sure thing, I say go for it! ASAP

Simply, scoop up a good pile of that donkey poop, make sure it is fresh. stick it in a container,inside your closet. Mist 3 times daily. don’t mind the smell, you will get used to it.

Soon enough, you will have tons of shrooms. 😁

Also, you posted this in “trip reports” forum, the cultivation forum might be more appropriate.

Also,try and  do some basic reading through different grow teks, you will have a better understanding of what you are trying to do and be able to be more clear on what you are trying to do. If that sounds difficult, then just take my advice and go for it! Good luck!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports