Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHydroxy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Need help identifying Oregon Coast specimens
    #25593013 - 11/05/18 03:09 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I am trying to identify these types of mushrooms from the Oregon Coast. I have a good idea about B and C but I am unsure about A. Any ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Need help identifying Oregon Coast specimens [Re: Hydroxy]
    #25593059 - 11/05/18 03:52 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Always cool to see people out in the woods finding any kind of mushroom.

Seeing where you're from "B" look like azures to me, like the very bottom one and the 3rd from the top. I can't really see too well but it kinda looks like the bruising in "B" is a reminiscent of psilocybin bruising.

I would definitely like to know all of them, I have been hunting for years but definitely consider myself an amateur.

NOTE: DO NOT TAKE MY IDENTIFICATION AS FACT > WAIT FOR AN OFFICIAL MODERATOR TO CONFIRM IDENTITY

:sunny:

OfflineHydroxy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Need help identifying Oregon Coast specimens [Re: tealeaf]
    #25593772 - 11/05/18 11:38 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I was thinking the same thing about B. The blue bruising is very obvious. C. Has purple bruising near the where the stem meets the cap. Could these be P. Cubensis? I think A are fairy ring mushrooms.

Edited by Hydroxy (11/05/18 12:31 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman
531 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.