Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

First Trip! I Was An Explorer...
    #2558057 - 04/14/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hey all!

I tripped for the first time yesterday. I was going to do it of a night time, thinking I could hide my stonedness from my family by staying in my room, but instead, I took them at 12:30PM when I got back from the shop, as no one else was in my house. I'm really glad I did it at this time, because I was uncontrollable.

I ate the 1/3 of Fresh cubensis (which is quite a small dose, I guess) with orange juice and water, chewing them for ten minutes, then waited anxiously. I talked on MSN Messenger, looking for signs every few seconds of coming up.

Finally, ten minutes later, I started to come up. The edges of the floor and walls became fuzzy, so I looked in the mirror to see if I had dilated pupils: my face morphed in front of me, changing dimensions and tone quickly. I looked at my arms and saw red vines creeping around them. I wasn't scared by this as I thought I might be. I remembered that I was on drugs and was excited by the coolness of it all.

At this point I began to feel what can only describe as the most beautiful feeling in the world. Reality because more lucid and I felt euphoric and glowing. I felt like I was in a different reality, like an angel looking into the consensus reality. Everything seemed fresh and amazing, like artefacts from another life. I looked around my dead house, and it seemed amazing. I remember telling my friend on MSN at the time that, "my house is like a museum".

I got the feeling that my computer was like my base in some sort of exploration, and to really do some proper exploring, that I had to leave it. I turned my PC off and went to sit in my room. I had prepared a space in the middle of my moderately small room, with my guitar, blanket, a squishy silver ball and my food.

At this point, I thought I had pissed myself, with my trousers and blanket seeming wet. I remembered that this is a common sensation when shrooming and was okay with it. But I slowly became convinced that it was possible that I had pissed myself. I wet to the toilet, and this is when I lost my touch with reality totally, not being able to comprehend that I was the same person who had been in the shop a few hours before.

Sitting down again, I remember very little about the time afterwards... I do remember having my eyes closed for a long while though, thinking about things that really seemed to matter to me, imagining that I had left my body and was flying to different scenes in my life. I can't remember if I belived it or not.

At points, due to overthinking these scenes, I became quite emotional, but I decided to let go and became emotionless even when faced with the most harrowing memories.

I also remember hallucinating that I could walk around floor rooms in my house in a circle, which is impossible because they aren't enough doors to do so, like I had been able to create a door between my bathroom and my bedroom. I remembered that I was on drugs and found this to be an amazing sensation. I remembered the idea of sophilism: that everything I sense is just my brain and that nothing except my brain exists. I had closed-eye visuals of my brain as a matrix of visible, blue electrical impulses, creating my reality.

I must of had my eyes closed for ages, because I only remember a few occasions when I became closer to conscienceness, like when I found myself chewing on a CD and just saying, "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?!" or when I suddenly snapped out of some forgotten trip and realised I had loads of hair and little sticks in my mouth, somehow. I'm sure there was a time when I forgot who and what I was, because I put my hand in my mouth to find out what I was, which started an obsession with putting everything in my mouth: the silver ball, more CDs, my carpet, my bag...

I remember being stuck in a loop of actions, lying down for a few seconds, getting up, playing a D chord on my guitar, pressing the bottons on my CD, then repeating the sequence, maybe for about 3 or 4 minutes.

The final time I snapped out of it, I remember sitting up because I had knocked over my CD rack, and looking around at the mess in my room. I had dragged my guitar into the middle of the room, removed some of the CDs from the rack randomly and unknowingly pushed my heavy, metal bed a yard, something which I almost can't do when sober. I don't remember doing any of it.

I looked at my clock. It was 3:30 and I seemed to have lost two or more hours of my life, having remembered less of the trip at that point than now.

At this point, I realised the euphoria again: tunnel-vision with a glowing edge, the feeling of being an explorer in my house and being amazing happy. I keep wanting to go to the toilet, and I turned my computer on as I wandered between my room and the toilet many times. My first question once online was to my friend: "why am I pissing so much". Later I found that I had drunk my 2 litre bottle of water without realising.

As I talked to my friends, I got the feeling that I was in another dimension, and that I could communicate with anyone I wanted and then report back to them. I was just about to talk to some dead rock stars, when my mum came in and shouted "hi" up to me. I had expected her in at this time, coming down by now. I was able to communicate with her in as little words as possible, although it was hard to construct answers to more detailed questions.

I gradually came down, somehow feeling as if I had come back to Earth after being shot into space. I felt like I had lost a great weight of sin and that I had faced some aspects of my life without a Freudian "ego". I felt like a great weight of sin had been lifted from my back and was really light.

It was trully an amazing experience, though I don't remember most of it. I hope to do it again next month, this time with more focus and being more prepared. I feel like the chances of tripping heavily and inspirationally would be high if I did this.

--------------------
It took ten times a hundred years,
Before the king on the northern throne,
Was brought tales of the crucified one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: DemonaicBlessing]
    #2558130 - 04/14/04 07:09 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sounds crazy man ! :laugh: glad you had a good time.
That incoming mum would have freaked me out though.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: Merkin]
    #2558168 - 04/14/04 07:39 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

haha, It did. I was just so happy that I wasn't concentrating on her. Had to be calm and just pray that she didn't come into my room. I'm pretty fooken lucky, haha.

It was a great trip... got a bit scary, but yeah, it was fun and excellent. :smile:

--------------------

Offlinemowgli
    #2558257 - 04/14/04 08:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

haha sounds fun....glad ur first trip turned out well! i hope for the same fate tomorrow wen i lose my trip virginity!

Anyway...... what i wanted to kno was........ u say u ate 1/3 of fresh shrooms.......how much is that? do u mean u ate 1/3 of an ounce of shrooms, or u ate 1/3 of ur stash that u had? sorry if this answer is clear to evry1 else except for myself!

peace

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: mowgli]
    #2558319 - 04/14/04 08:39 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I ate a third of an ounce, which is only about 10 grams. This seems like a low dose... maybe I'm more susceptible than most...

Have a good trip!! Remember to pack... I remember that all I could think at times was movies and things I'd read over the past three days. Get some interesting and happy movies and TV inside ya!

--------------------

Offlinemowgli
    #2558330 - 04/14/04 08:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i got yellow submarine and fear and loathing in las vegas at the ready, tho im probly not gona watch them both during the trip. i'm no expert......but i'm sure that 10 grams is a "heroic" dose isnt it? unless you're talking about fresh shrooms........

peace

Offlinemowgli
Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: mowgli]
    #2558336 - 04/14/04 08:43 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sorry bout last post.....i just re-read and saw that you put they were fresh. im goin to b takin 30 grams fresh. hope my trip is as gud as urs!

peace

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2558387 - 04/14/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like a yummy experience...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2558967 - 04/14/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I remember my first trip. it was an amazing confusing stumble throgh the woods with a good friend of mine. ahhh good times!!!
well sounds like you had a good first trip and it is good that you educated yourself on the topic before you took them!!!

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: fliped]
    #2559335 - 04/14/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I really glad I educated myself, otherwise I would have freaked out. The most important thing I learnt is to always remind yourself that you've taken mushrooms: I always said it out loud and felt better every time. I even printed a peice of paper, telling me that it was okay, that I had taken mushrooms and that I shouldn't panic.

Next time, I might write down when I took them and put it in my pocket, because when I regained consciousness, I was confused about the time.

Even though I educated myself, it was still a surprise. Nothing can prepare a first-time hallucinagen-user for the euphoria and other-worldlyness.

--------------------

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #2559428 - 04/14/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

oh, ok... i misread this as well... 10 grams fresh, ahhhhh...

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2559466 - 04/14/04 01:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, 10 grams fresh seems like nothing. I wonder why it pushed me so high.... if that was really high...

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: DemonaicBlessing]
    #2559525 - 04/14/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: ]
    #2559601 - 04/14/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

haha

I didn't really hallucinate much... not any figures...

Does the dosage ever get to the point where you see people who aren't there or is this just myth ?! Have a tree ever spoken to you ? haha

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: DemonaicBlessing]
    #2559611 - 04/14/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: First Trip! I Was An Explorer... [Re: ]
    #2559650 - 04/14/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

haha, foook. I'll bear it in mind. What's the craziest visual you've had? Did you think it was real? When I did hallucinate, I just laughed because I remembered that it was the drug.

--------------------

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2559992 - 04/14/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have never seen people who arnt there or anything, at least with shrooms. I usually get a lot of melting visuals morphing, the ground willstart to wave up and down. I get many more types of visuals to many to try to explain but they are all FUN!

Offlinenari
Antagonist

#12832930 - 07/01/10 03:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

my first experience was the most interesting
and fun :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate