Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleButtFace
Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details *DELETED*
    #25578747 - 10/30/18 01:22 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by TieACable2aTree

Reason for deletion: hi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineafrogus
hombre
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: ButtFace]
    #25578789 - 10/30/18 01:37 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

You do time for running an LSD lab, develop a reputation for being a "drug wizard", get out of jail and are hustling pounds of green in Wyoming?!  Come  on dude!  Don't be such a friggin moron.
If you were a cat this would be your ninth life.

--------------------
"Leave no turn unstoned":)

Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Territori...
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: afrogus] * 1
    #25578813 - 10/30/18 01:47 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

When I grow up I wanna be just like Casey Hardison.

--------------------
Redd Foxx said:
If you're offended I don't give a shit and don't come see me no more.

Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

InvisibleButtFace
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details *DELETED* [Re: afrogus] * 2
    #25578852 - 10/30/18 02:08 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: ButtFace] * 1
    #25579428 - 10/30/18 06:34 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Am I the only who finds it a huge waste of the undercover 's time and a huge waste of tax payers money to do undercover stings for marijuana. But I guess if they cut out going after marijuana their drug bust would be cut in half and eventually their budget would follow. If you can say your unit had 300 drug bust in a year that sounds a whole lot better than 100-150 busts. That's the only reason I can think of why they would bust weed dealers.

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Crispy224]
    #25580766 - 10/31/18 06:00 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

If youre known as an LSD cook maybe tone down the illegal shit. Picking up pounds in the middle of the street?

Shit for a pound the guy can come to you (or 14g)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Fractal420]
    #25584774 - 11/01/18 04:03 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

It's 100% the local police wanting to publish a story with the headline "International LSD Chemist Apprehended in Wyoming by Jackson Police" about how the entire game has changed, they've never caught someone like this, how these controlled buys were probably sourcing millions of dollars of international drug smuggling and how they've now stopped it.

And Caseys totally right - these guys's idiocy has placed them as fish out of water in plain sight.  And do you guys expect for this guy to start working a normal job for money now lol?

OfflineGlazedHazels
Reality Outran Apprehension

Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: ButtFace]
    #25585263 - 11/01/18 07:08 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Earlier this month I was lent Casey's smokey amethyst crystal that previously resided in Shulgin's lab at my place for 2 weeks. Is this thing referenced in any of shulgin's notes? Was this thing for real?

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: GlazedHazels]
    #25585455 - 11/01/18 08:26 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Crazy story.

I've been to Jackson a handful of times -- know the town pretty well.

And I learned about Hardison in  Hamilton's Pharmacopeia on Vice.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleFerrum
Empirical teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Have to stop moving befor...
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Nifflerz]
    #25586119 - 11/02/18 06:42 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

When did he even get out ? I thought he was in prison in Britain ? They freed him ? Lol then he jumps right back into the game knowing he would prob be watched ......lol seriously ? That's dedication haha my hats off to him , but really maybe lay low for just a while brother

--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Ferrum]
    #25586148 - 11/02/18 07:12 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Agents have also been busy investigating stores in the state that are selling cannabidol products, saying they are illegal because they have trace amounts of THC.

This. Ugh

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Territori...
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25586196 - 11/02/18 07:38 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

What did you guys expect him to do? He can't get a good job because he's a felon.

--------------------
Redd Foxx said:
If you're offended I don't give a shit and don't come see me no more.

Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #25586340 - 11/02/18 09:07 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Thats the sad fucked up cycle in all of this that people seem to ignore. No matter what, in this society, you need money. Its like oxygen. "All the doors open". They also all close if you dont have money. Ive had a friend with cancer spend nights on the street. If you dont have money no one gives a fuck about you. So of course hes gotta do something for cash.

I would absolutely call this entrapment (giving people felonies so they cant work, and then arresting them again)

Should be considered double jeopardy or something at that point if the law was at all just

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleBig Bear
Earf Child
Male User Gallery

Loc: In love, On time
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #25587316 - 11/02/18 04:45 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

36fuckin5 said:
What did you guys expect him to do? He can't get a good job because he's a felon.

I get it but you are ignoring some key pieces. 

in 2017 he was implicated in a wrongful death, then later that year he was implicated in weed possession (a couple lbs) in Idaho.  The fact that he already had those two things going down n the past year and then decided to sell 2 lbs for 6g in downtown Jackson hole is a bit telling.  He should have known he was being watched.

I mean for one, that price is insane.  The fact that he didn't see red flags with that is a bit strange.  Also he already has gotten in trouble twice. 

Dude would be smart to stay out of the front lines.  He'd be better off growing mush or weed or something and wholesaling to one person...but to meet people in public at night time doing a deal?  It's shady

Don't get me wrong, I think he shouldn't be punished for weed.  But this dude could likely make a living just telling stories or talking about chemistry on youtube or something. 

It's sad.  He probably felt desperate and made critical errors. 

I think he'd be better off to do a small run of MDMA or something and staying off the front lines.  When you are a convicted LSD chemist, you shouldn't be selling pounds in public for table scraps.

--------------------
Need help growing? Ask AMU for hassle free answers.

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: afrogus] * 1
    #25599248 - 11/07/18 05:31 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

afrogus said:
You do time for running an LSD lab, develop a reputation for being a "drug wizard", get out of jail and are hustling pounds of green in Wyoming?!  Come  on dude!  Don't be such a friggin moron.
If you were a cat this would be your ninth life.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a moron, but it does make you wonder how he could be so continually reckless.  And you aren't far off when you say this is his ninth life.  Just a little over one year ago, in Idaho, felony drug charges against Casey for possessing cocaine, 2 pounds of marijuana and over $7,000 in cash were dropped because the search was deemed unconstitutional.  The arrest was from 6 months earlier

Now he's in Wyoming doing the same thing a year later?  Come on Casey.  Please stop doing this.  Hopefully you will have the same luck you did in Idaho.  :heart:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleBig Bear
Earf Child
Male User Gallery

Loc: In love, On time
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Learyfan]
    #25599278 - 11/07/18 05:41 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Seems like he's just making moves out of desperation at this point

--------------------
Need help growing? Ask AMU for hassle free answers.

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Big Bear] * 1
    #25599291 - 11/07/18 05:47 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

It has to be.  The only other explanation is that it's a civil disobedience principle or something.  I wish he'd move to a legal state and work with marijuana there.  It's way too hot for him in these redneck states like Idaho and Wyoming. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleButtFace
Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details *DELETED* [Re: Learyfan]
    #25601323 - 11/08/18 03:59 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#25601929 - 11/08/18 09:14 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Old habits never die

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: Drug suspect [Casey William Hardison - LSD cook] disputes chase details [Re: Ogla]
    #25606764 - 11/11/18 08:41 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Fighting the good fight...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds