Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Facebook Opens Up to Cannabis Entrepeneurs * 1
    #25565778 - 10/25/18 08:39 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Source: StupidDope

"Facebook is changing its thoughts on cannabis-related pages. Until last week the social network prevented such pages from showing up in search results, but that has all changed. The company changed their policy and will now show cannabis businesses that have been verified in its system. Bethany Gomez, Director of Research, Brightfield Group stated: “It is encouraging to see Facebook taking a more nuanced look at the cannabis industry, distinguishing between illicit drug deals and legitimate businesses operating in the space.”

Marketing limitations have had a significant impact on cannabis company’s and their ability to develop a digital presence. Dustin Iannotti, co-founder of Artisans On Fire, a cannabis-focused marketing agency spoke about the limitations. He stated: “Creating a strategically sound digital marketing campaign in any industry always begins and ends with Google and Facebook Ads,” adding “Cannabis brands have had to deal with barriers to this type of marketing since the birth of the industry.”

This move from Facebook will change things, though there is a hope that Facebook will eventually allow advertising. Speak your thoughts on the news below and stay tuned for much more on this coming very soon"

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Facebook Opens Up to Cannabis Entrepeneurs [Re: Fractal420]
    #25577370 - 10/29/18 08:55 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the " I collect spores, mold, and fungus pic! I send it out to spam in the junk mail lol

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Facebook Opens Up to Cannabis Entrepeneurs [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #25578115 - 10/30/18 07:46 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

lol glad you like it. My fav ghostbusters line. For obvious reasons

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags