Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"?
    #2557456 - 04/13/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm NOT asking for sources or anything at all, so please don't get that impression. I was just wondering how everyone "met" their drug hookup. Was it through a friend of a friend? At a party? Concerts?

I'm asking because I don't have a drug hookup (I only have a kitten who grows) and I want to find one but I'm not sure where to begin, or how "hookups" are even formed.

Can anyone explain or tell their ambiguous story about it?

*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: MOTH]
    #2557464 - 04/13/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Most of my drug hook-ups started out as friends! My first one here actually helped me move in and lived right in back of me, so that was very cool. :laugh: Unfortunately, he moved and the weed situation is now a bit 'iffy' for me at the moment. :frown:

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2557478 - 04/14/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

close friends form a network wher everybody gets high. Nobody makes money though

--------------------

OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Loc: Souf Carolina
    #2557486 - 04/14/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

At work one night me and this guy were blocking and facing the store and he just asked if i smoked  :cool:  Best part was that I was looking for a hook up at that time too ;p  Now if i could just find an x hookup here I'll be set!

--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: DannyT]
    #2557595 - 04/14/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The easiest way is when somebody just notices you look like a stoner and tries to sell you bud. Wear shirts with pot leafs and stuff on them.

Or ask people you know who smoke pot or just people you see smoking pot to hook you up.

I guess you'd find a lot of drugs at a rave as well. I think you're supposed to look in the lounge area or something for dealers?

--------------------
]

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2557627 - 04/14/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

one time a friend and i were in a head shop, and we reeked like bud (though we thought we covered up alright.. guess not)... this kid came up to us and asked if we could hook him up.

that is exactly how you do NOT meet dealers.

as far as meeting them the right way... parties, friends, concerts, and yep, just looking like a stoner always work (though when you just look like a stoner people oftentimes will attempt ripping you off)

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Anonymous

#2557695 - 04/14/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm in the same boat dude. I have no hookups where I live. It sucks being sober all of the time. I am a shy person with no friends. I don't even leave the house at all. All I want is to get stoned and I can't evne do that.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: ]
    #2557862 - 04/14/04 01:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was in the same boat as you for 4 months just ask around and you will find a good hook up eventualy.

InvisibleLeaveMeAlone
Stranger

#2557960 - 04/14/04 03:11 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i popped out of mom

--------------------
Love.

Offlinedaddyssugarball
The TalkingCotton Candy
Loc: Trash Can
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: LeaveMeAlone]
    #2557995 - 04/14/04 03:44 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i live in a town with a bunch of rich kids who have nothing better to do than buy and sell druggs. Lucky me.

--------------------
That's it kids, suckle daddy's sugar ball

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2558011 - 04/14/04 04:20 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

In Norway... I just don't. Too much hassle, too expensive, and too much risk (almost got busted last year around this time... long ass story that I don't wanna get into, but it resulted in being searched and questioned by some local bum-fuck cops for 4 hours!). I just go picking for shrooms in the fall, and once in a blue moon get smoked out at random by friends who managed to get something. In the States, through friends... there's always somebody who is holding more than they need!

--------------------

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2558137 - 04/14/04 07:19 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Being involved and making friends in various club scenes has helped.
I was involved with the goth scene for a while there and made friends.
Some of those friends happened to do drugs.
So I'm never afraid of narcs by way of them.
I've been going to raves more often nowadays, and making friends, and of course a higher percentage of them have connections already.

Sometimes, getting to know someone via online communities work, but it takes a long time for me to trust them enough -- or if they invite me to a party and smoke up with a bunch of other college kids.  This is how I actually found LSD again.

And there's rumors that some people grow their own :wink:

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2558155 - 04/14/04 07:29 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I hooked myself up with drugs via coffeeshops, completely independently. None of my friends at that time were doing drugs, *I* was the first. And *I* hooked em all into the drugs....ahh memories.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2558171 - 04/14/04 07:41 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I came by my first hook up (and a big time hook up at that) when Israel while me and two friends were looking at some children poking a dead snake with a stick, lol, this guy who was sitting on the hood of a car right next to us just came up to us and asked if we "wanted some Grass", for us it was like an angel sent from heaven!  Easy as that, I guess we were lucky but (as always with big hookups) the dealer was a maniac psycho who walked around shirtless to show off around with knifes and all that (always high on speed and E), meeting up with him was scary enough.

Here in Norway its tougher though.  I've met yet another big big hook up, who is a cheap ass, but he grows by the tonnes for himself so its allright and its cool 'cause getting pot (oposed to hash) is SO SO SO hard here in Norway.

But mostly I get my hash from people/friends who buy, use and sell in perfect little friend society's where everybody's always got something and nobody is really earning or loosing any money.

I would say raves is the best place to find hook ups.  I rely on junkie hangouts in big city parks to find my speed and roofies (and the like) if I'm looking for something like that.  Mushrooms is an inevidable grow-yourself thing, I've never heard about shroom hook ups.

Acid... now thats a whole differant thing, I dont even know where to start looking for that.

I always ask people who look like stoners for weed, I never expect them to be on the look-out themselves, so I dont really think looking like a stoner will work so much as people will probably think you already got your supply.

Good luck Ellemy

PS.
Krishna, I really like your new avatar and sig, it really does justice to your nick. :thumbup:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: filthysock]
    #2558173 - 04/14/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

And another thing, I always ask randomn people in the streets if they know about where I can get something, sometimes it works... I dont find no shame in that... though friends and other people see that as something really embaressing, but I dont care.

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #2558229 - 04/14/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The random street requests approach works in a metropolitan area during large-population events.

I've gotten the very large majority of my h/u's either at work or at raves.

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"? [Re: debianlinux]
    #2558342 - 04/14/04 08:44 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I guess the random person approach really doesnt work here in Oklahoma. If you ask a random person, its most likely that they will call 911 and you will be arrested for attempting to solicit narcotics. No shit. I get my weed from just talking to other people my age about it, pretty soon your introduced to others that smoke. And somebody always knows someone else that has some weed.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2558363 - 04/14/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:

PS.
Krishna, I really like your new avatar and sig, it really does justice to your nick. :thumbup:

thanks buddy! didn't want to clean my room today so started screwing around in photoshop :grin:

whoops... threadjack! ok back to the topic at hand...  :cool:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2558384 - 04/14/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well in Bergen (Oslo too) there are alot of big places (called walk streets) with lots of places to hang out and chill, check out shops and what not, and its very metropolitan, on weekends these places are so crowded that looking for someone who looks like they might know about something doesnt really matter at all.  Hell, I've even asked (young) people who dont look like they toke for hash, sometimes they got something.  Well, most of the time I get weird looks, like "what the hell are you asking me for?", lol, but there's no way any average person is going to really care so much they'll call the cops, and if they do that for a freaking question the cops will have one hell of a search infront of them!

My worst incident was last week while I was in Oslo, I was looking around for acid, and found these two african looking dudes with dreadlocks, I asked them if they knew about some lsd, and they were like,
"sure, how many kilo's do you want?"  :whoa:
I laughed and said, "I was thinking more like a few tabs"
"Get out of here man, going around asking questions like that you'll get punished one day".

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2558393 - 04/14/04 09:00 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was searching for some hash in a park that is near Bergen University (I'm sure you know the park, Filthysock)... some guy says "yeah sure I got some, wait a minute" I stand there with a friend smoking and talking to some alcoholic who lived in Haight in the late 60s and the 70s (maybe he was lying, but he had a real strong californian accent for a norwegian)... then the guy comes back with some heroin, and says, "this is all i could get..."

weird norwegians :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds