Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Delicious Bacon

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAusMush
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Aussie s... Flag
"Psilly Sauce" 10 gram dry cubensis equivalent trip extract trip report
    #25574716 - 10/28/18 09:16 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

G"day mushroom gang, I have just come back from one of the greatest things I have ever experienced and I want to share my psychedelic experience for those who are interested . This may be worth the read if your wanting to trip but are scared or you would like to know something about psychedelics from someone else's perspective, from taking these things occasionally over a few years I feel like I want it to be my lifelong goal to help spread a message , I feel like times will change and a psychedelic revolution could save humanity from a lot of negative things.

Just a little bit about the setting and scenery to start , myself and some very good friends where camping north of a cattle station in remote desert meets the beach type locations for my friends 21st birthday celebration. There was around a dozen of us hanging out for 2 nights in a shack having feeds together , drinking piss , dribbling shit and getting off our heads on mushrooms. The first night when we got to the camp site which was a shack with an outdoor fire pit made from local rocks and the shack is really interesting because it had been constructed semi-professionally (concrete and timber) but there was a unique look to the place because the walls where covered in dried palm fronds hung vertically and the place was literally metres from a beach with pure white sand with crystal clear water down from a huge cliff face that is only a few hundred metres opposite the ocean. On the first night no one took any mushrooms or extract because we wanted to save the experience for the second/last night of the camping trip , what we did on the first night was just get stupidly pissed and talk crap until the early hours of the morning and cooked up our dinner before eventually getting to bed and having some rest which was followed by a early morning swim in the ocean together / playing beach soccer, volleyball and breakfast (eggs and bacon weren't the only things fried on this trip) after we had a swim and a quick fuck around at the beach I got out my vial of extract and consumed around 4ml/4g dry p.cubensis mixed with pure orange juice on a empty stomach when I was told we where going to another beach which was a little more suited for the things which we wanted to do (drinking more piss/ beach volleyball by the ocean and more swimming and cranking loud beats metres from the clearest most beautiful glass like water.

Roughly 20 minutes after drinking my fungal extract cocktail I started feeling something and people could notice it and asked "how I was" it was honestly fine to be the only one tripping at this point because I have a strong bond around the people I was forged by taking psychedelics together a couple times , incredible connected-ness , when I first started feeling the effects I was pushed to take 6 more mls because in all honesty I feel like I can really handle strong doses of mushrooms/ other psychedelics and I actually quite enjoy spinning out, I have never had a bad trip in my life and I was excited to feel something "more intense" I was spotted dropping the vial into the juice and was briefly questioned , "what is that" to which I hastily replied "psilly sauce" people chuckled. I was asked how it was made and I explained the process and showed the. The magnificent "golden liqueur" the crystals that precipitated and stuck to the inside of the neck of the vial and inside the pippete looked so beautiful and we had a look and a smell which smelt not much like alcohol more earthy and fungal smelling , once again I had a shit eating grin and was pleased with myself nonetheless.

Shortly after downing the rest of the drink we decided we would head to the other beach briefly described earlier and play volleyball on the beach while drinking / playing music , the car ride there was over rough gravel road with quite a few stretches that had many potholes making for a bumpy ride when driving about 100km an hour (I was not driving) luckily , in the car I really started to feel the effects and was not expecting such an acid like trip to be honest I know acid and psilocybin are quite different but at this dosage done on an empty stomach after a few months absent of tripping it hit me like a train in a fantastic way I was starting to really enjoy music in the car as well as the gravel merging into sacred patterns reminiscent of aboriginal dot paintings something I have seen from smoking DMT before and other strong psychedelics , I was mesmerised by the picturesque, tranquil nature surrounded by good humans who like doing the same stuff as me , this trip starts getting wild in the car when I am overcome by this great feeling of belonging In our crew and being right where I need to be in life , I wasn't talking to the others much other than a few words commenting on how quick the driver was going (think 100km an hour over very bumpy rocky road causing me to fly out of my seat briefly while having to ride in my seat it felt like I was on the back of some crazy camel , that car ride was like a ride at an amusement park but we got to the beach safely and set up the awnings on the cars for shade to drink piss together under (I was not drinking because when we got there I was actually pickled and I felt like I was on another planet and it was like seeing that place for the first time all over again) some of the others found it hilarious how burnt to a crisp I was (physically & mentally) and  where impressed that I had gotten myself so fried and tripping from somethin from II had grown and extracted and where asking "can I have some of that" :rofl: but unfortunately for them I was greedy and had the whole 10ml vial to myself :rofl2: but I reassured them that we could eat the dry fungus tonight to get whacked and they seemed exited from what they had seen me be like . The others swam and drank while listening to music and played volleyball while I watched on cooked like a dehydrated seahorse . They checked on me and it made me so happy that my mates really looked after me while I was tripping while they where still having a phat time and everyone just had this beautiful glow around them like you are seeing energy not a person but everyone had a different aura and at stages of the trip I was making people laugh just by saying stuff that was immediately relevant like when they asked me to keep the volleyball score I said "okay" mere minutes go by and they ask me who's winning the game and I just point to the team that I think would be winning but in reality I have absolutely no clue if there has been 2 points scored or 12 , one friend asked specifically "yeah but what's the score bro" to which I replied "not a fucking clue bro" followed by laughter and chatter amongst the group about how much I was tripping continued by more drunk banter , one thing I liked at the beach was combing through the sand the look for funky seashells and dried coral, sea vegetation etc . I was looking over the ocean and into the hills around the cove and just really appreciating my life and friends and everything I've been grateful enough to experience and I gotta say it's something incredible to be able to have these trips , it felt great being shoeless on the sand and having a quick dip in the still crystal clear water around a coral filled bay I did have some pretty heavy thoughts on the trip I reminisced on things that have happened in my life and some things I could have done better but I wanted to confront these issues in my brain anyway I felt at peace and I really feel how this can help some people overcome shit just as I was , the thing that kept going in my brain was about my anxiety and I was realising that for me this stuff just eats my anxiety like it's nothing and lately for me with psychedelics I realise I am not veiwed by others the same way I view myself I feel people in my life do appreciate me and I felt like I am better than how I view myself, not in a cocky way at all just people like me with some anxiety issues seem to have less enjoyment in their lives because there anxiety gets in the way of going out and doing stuff with friends etc .

Finally roughly 2-3 hours after drinking the last of the liquid I am sober enough to join the others as they where around 10 metres or so away but I was close enough to hear and enjoy the chatter, I cracked open my first beer and it was lovely and cold and I joined in the conversation a bit more , I am still tripping but less than the dream like state I was feeling at the peak. Two friends rocked up on a jet ski and that was trippy and so cool to watch they joined us for beers and yarns and a feed , I was still too damn high to eat and the only thing I had consumed other than 300 odd mills of orange juice/10ml extract was the single grape flavoured flat lollipop that I sucked on like it was a cigarette after a hard day at work ( I don't smoke much but that's just me explaining how good my senses felt) roughly half an hour after the 2 friends on the JetSki rocked up they began towing people around on a board with it in the shallow crystal clear water, it was so fun to watch everyone enjoying this time together a little while after everyone was off the jet ski the wind picked up but it was still nice on the beach with crispy skin and an equally crispy soul plus the sand was blasting on my back and legs and it felt nice as I do have a few blackheads and my skins pores are just a little bit clogged in general it was "exfoliating" my skin and it felt like I was some kind of "banana" (peeling) mentally and physically I am a man with anxiety and I was coming out of my shell heaps from this some time around when the wind was smashing us as well as sand we where making comments about heading back soon but said we would later in the afternoon as it wasn't actually that bad and the beach was still nice , all of a sudden while we where chilling on the beach we heard a few loud engines running at the boat ramp / car park and we saw three or so massive army trucks in a convoy doing a lap at the boat ramp it was absolutely surreal and insane because I was tripping harder than I did ever have except maybe some dmt experiences after taking mdma/ cannabis / alcohol and dexies (we will save that for another trip report) I really thought seeing the army doing some kind of training exercise would have brought on a bad trip but I kinda just laughed and admired the fact that I kind of predicted something fucking weird to happen i was having some insane visuals and I was seeing life and energy connected and intertwined and my friends and people on the beach had a beautiful aura around them, after the wind picked up for a few hours we headed hack to base camp it was nearing mid afternoon and my whole sense of time was heavily distorted and it seemed like I was in an absolutely surreal trip location one thought that was reverberating in my brain was that I am such a lucky man and I'm grateful to God and Mother Nature for everything!

So we packed up the volleyball net and esky's etc , we hopped in the cars and hammered it back to the shack on the other beach that was south of where we where , on the relatively short drive back (could have been 20 minutes could have been 50 still no idea) I was tripping happily still joining in the convo on the way back and still trying not to think about almost crashing several times (probably not so) but my friend was driving pretty reckless (don't mind at all) or more so the fact that there where sand ruts and rather deep holes in the road as well as debris littered on the rough gravel track all the way back to the other beach , when we arrived we all hopped out of the cars and headed to the camp and started having some snacks and spinning yarns (talking about funny shit that's happened in our group) and cracking jokes and laughing , we got stuck into the vast amount of piss that was brought up and a half hour or so before sun down the others said they where keen to do mushrooms I had around one ounce which was vacuum packed and fully dry we cut the pack open and passed it around having several medium sized pinches each and started the fire and where having cold beers etc some of the others praised me for how well I grew/ harvested/ dried and made the product look professional I was also quite pleased when some of the friends where saying that in previous experiences the mushrooms where quite foul tasting as they where wet/ had substrate attached and I explained I harvest my mushrooms early before the veil tears so there are less spores in the dried product and the fact that u cut them above the ground so there is no substrate attached at all we where cracking jokes about how you can just eat them like chips (crisps) and we had some salt and vinegar chips (cold chips) (crisps) with them as well as a hot mix of nuts and noodles it went together well washed down with those and some cold alcoholic beverages , I was asked a few things about the shrooms and I tried to articulate my answers to them in an accurate way that would inspire and not misrepresent anything , One thing that made me happy was that a good friend of mine who is pretty much fully anti drugs had a few pinches with us after he saw the effects coming on and how everyone was having a great time , the only persuasion I gave to him was saying - " bro I know you don't want to do them but they are in clinical trials all around the world for treating anxiety/ depression" I would absolutely never peer pressure anyone into taking even a completely safe natural entheogen because I feel like a shaman would never do that, people have to find these substances when they feel they are ready and it not be forced upon them in any way .

As the sun was finally setting we where all admiring the sun setting behind a magnificent giant cliff face covered by many rugged rocks, small caves in which I imagined animals such as goats and kangaroos would shelter in and possibly aboriginal people way back in the dreamtime, this was a magnificent time and as darkness approached we where all starting to feel the effects quite heavily and one good friend who I've only met thanked me personally and said something like I really needed this bro after he got up from a 10-20 minute lay on his back on the bed and said "I just had a talk with my ego bro , like why have you been like this" while smiling at me and having massive beautifully dark pupils, I really think just seeing a rim of colour on someone's eye is amazing! Another lad rocked up about 8-9pm and Introduced himself to me and asked if he could have some mushrooms and I said absolutely you can and we where all on the same level regardless of our dosages and time that we ate them, Anyways the rest of the night was just all of us appreciating each other's company and spinning yarns and drinking heavily while having a great time around the fire and some small lines of mdma which was pure bliss I smoked some bongs and went to bed eventually and had a short kip (I find it hard to really get to sleep when fucked on numerous drugs ) surprisingly I had almost zero hang over and headed to the beach as the sun was rising I watched it all dark to beautiful glowing heavenly sunrise while swimming I didn't care that it was so slightly chilly in the water as I was the only one on the whole beach enjoying it to myself while looking back at the camp and then around the whole 360 degrees of the picturesque landscape , we packed up all the gear after breakfast eventually and cleaned all our rubbish up and began driving home while listening to chill music , this really was an amazing experience and thank you for reading , namaste.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCaster
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: "Psilly Sauce" 10 gram dry cubensis equivalent trip extract trip report [Re: AusMush]
    #25611215 - 11/13/18 07:53 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Fucking hell man sounds like a fun trip. Really makes you think why that shit is illegal.

I wish I could do something like this. Maybe this summer. :smile: love Reading experiences like this. Just makes me feel happy. Haha

OfflineAusMush
 User Gallery

Re: "Psilly Sauce" 10 gram dry cubensis equivalent trip extract trip report [Re: Caster]
    #25615670 - 11/15/18 06:34 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Please please please do this! preferably in nature ! With friends and enough supplies for a few days camping trip if at all possible I had one of the best times of my life and grew much closer to a dozen or so friends , it makes me furious that a sinicle government think they have the right to try and stop people from having experiences with such beautiful and helpful compounds.

OfflinehejAdig999
🚬
Male User Gallery

Re: "Psilly Sauce" 10 gram dry cubensis equivalent trip extract trip report [Re: AusMush]
    #25615916 - 11/15/18 10:21 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, this did sound nice, I don't think I could drink, smoke, mdma and large amount of shrooms at the same time though. At least not yet :wink:

--------------------
:death: Fumbling in existance :wizard:

OfflineAusMush
 User Gallery

Re: "Psilly Sauce" 10 gram dry cubensis equivalent trip extract trip report [Re: hejAdig999]
    #25616545 - 11/15/18 04:04 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I think the alcohol went quite well with the shrooms personally although it was only mid strength beer :toke: as for the mdma it went down a treat and gave me the energy to keep on smoking and drinking

OfflineCaster
Stranger
I'm a teapot

#25617787 - 11/16/18 04:18 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Haha that's the way

Yea it really does bum me out sometimes to know its illegal. So sad, so many people could enjoy having great experiences like that, in nature. Just being present with mother earth is so fucking awesome

Just like I've heard others say. Western culture only treats you if you're sick. Why not also give some medicine, or a tool to those which are healthy? It can do some people so much good. And at worst they'll just say, well that wasn't very good and move on with their life (Ie. Had a bad trip)

It'd be great to go and trip with close friends. I really hope I get the chance to do that one day. :smile:

OfflineAusMush
 User Gallery

Re: "Psilly Sauce" 10 gram dry cubensis equivalent trip extract trip report [Re: Caster]
    #25617806 - 11/16/18 04:49 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Trust me you will get the chance ! It's important to surround yourself with likeminded individuals I believe , people who don't understand psychedelics truly bum me out aha , I can't believe some people are full on against such a great natural medicine without never even trying it :eek:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Delicious Bacon

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience