Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Weird ass bad trip!
    #2554031 - 04/13/04 10:49 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered some shrooms a few weeks ago on the internet @ [edit by Seuss] , some P. Cubensis, the pic is at the bottom. Last night i decided to eat some, I grinded them down (theyre dried now) and put them into capsules. So I ate 5 capsules and waited for them to kick in. My parents were asleep in the room next door. Once they started really kicking in I got very overwhelmed, I had eaten 6 caps before and the trip I got them was nothing near this. I decided to lay down a while and when i turned around to look at my room the whole room looked completely different, which freaked me out because I could no longer recognize my own room. The walls were all made of some weird non-shiny material and had kind of a mushroom look, my bed had changed material completely and it felt like my blanket was made of rubber. So I start getting really scared and when I stood up the whole room (5meters x 6meters about) shrank and became tiny, the room was like 1meter by 1 meter, I could walk across the room with one step almost. I looked at my hands and they were really fucked up, my fingers had become really shor and were all muddy at the top, they looked just like lil mushrooms and my arm kept getting longer, my arm became green and I started growing loads of hair. It was so weird because everything that looked different (ie. longer, different material) actually felt different, it was like it had actually transformed and I was getting really freaked out because I wanted to see what my room actually looked like for some reason and when I couldnt I got really sad and depressed, I cant explain it, but at the time it made perfect sense. I find it really weird that not only do u see things differently but they actually feel the way u see them, for example my fingers became really fat at one time and I could barely even hold my mouse cause it was all twisting around and my fingers were too fat to get a good grip around it. I couldnt even recognize one part of my body, I touched my face and it felt like the face of some rotten old lady and my hair was all wet and juicy even tho it was completely dry. Has anyone else had a similar experience on shrooms, even though it was completely amazing, at the time I just wanted it to stop right away cause I was clearly having a bad trip. Another thing that scared me was I kept hearing the sound of my friend which had had a really bad trip about a week ago (My other thread) It was like I was back at that day and that is probably what triggered the bad trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: Weird ass bad trip! [Re: ]
    #2554697 - 04/13/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Mushrooms affect your perception , not just a sensory input. It's not your vision or your touch receptors that are tripping, it's your perception of those senses.

I suggest getting more familiar with the mushroom before you take another large dose by yourself. Unless your goal is to get as fucked up as possible, I would ease in to the tripworld, not force yourself scared by eating too much. From your report, it sounds like you ate quite a bit and were shocked because of tripping so hard.

btw, how old are you?

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Anonymous

Re: Weird ass bad trip! [Re: Blastrid]
    #2556322 - 04/13/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well I tripped about 10 times total, but where I am at the moment there is no one willing to do shrooms :frown: I'm 17, I ate more a few days before and didnt get nearly as fucked as I did this time thats probably why it shocked me.

Anonymous

Re: Weird ass bad trip! [Re: Blastrid]
    #2556345 - 04/13/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I just think its pretty weird, say something is getting all stretched out and long to you when ur tripping and u touch the end of that, wouldnt u be touching the air to a sober person? I find it weird that u can actually feel things changing, like for example when i was drinking out of a can of soda the soda got really fat in my hands then it shrank and got all small

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2556592 - 04/13/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Vaporizer said:
my fingers became really fat at one time and I could barely even hold my mouse cause it was all twisting around and my fingers were too fat to get a good grip around it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking of getting a pet rat soon; I hadn't thought about what it would be like to hold it while tripping.

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

OfflineDaturaEnigma
Astronaut

Loc: Nibiru
    #2556611 - 04/13/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i feel liquid like drops running down my body, and nothing is really there, it can freak you out and if it becomes to much for you just put on some headphones and close your eyes for a while think happy thoughts!

--------------------
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"-Edgar Allan Poe

Offlinearizonavw
Stranger
    #2557383 - 04/13/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Every time I trip, I feel like I'm peeing on myself, when I'm really not.

One time at my buddies house I got this feeling and looked at the ground to make sure I wasn't, and I saw piss on the floor!!

Thank god it wasn't really there. :laugh:

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2558444 - 04/14/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hehe...Just a strong trip...

You should close the lights and lay down when you are in this state of mind...Its often the visual stimulis of where you are that are making you anxious or paranoid...Or it could be that your shrooms were not too fresh anymore and it altered the effects or something...

I remember badtripping at my friends house , sitting on a couch with only boxers on , in the dark, swetting like crazy. The visuals were just everywhere in complete chaos, from colorful spirals and black holes to unbelievably detailed fractals. I felt litterally attacked by them and my ego was somehow split in two...Even then, When someone came to check on me and turned the lights on I would start screaming for him to close em and got really agitated everytime. Light terrified me more than anything . Pretty funny now thats it's a thing of the past...

Edited by Grapefruity (04/14/04 09:22 AM)

Anonymous

#2558873 - 04/14/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, at times the trip was fuckin awsome, well actually everything was awsome, but at the same time scary. The trip ended well though, I put on a Simpsons episode and that made everything better. I lay in my bed still a bit shocked and depressed but overall it was a good feeling.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2558920 - 04/14/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Next time you trip you just have to make sure you are in the right mood. I know now that if i plan out the trip a while before hand and have a good setting to trip at(tripping with your parents in the next room is not the best idea cause you dont want to start tripping and think they are going to come in and see you in this state of mind). I always get prepaired by getting things to entertain me while i am under the influence of mushrooms like toys music movies ect... You just have to make sure your mind and body is in good shape and you should have a good trip.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2559643 - 04/14/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a hard trip, very much like the last trip I had, it was both bad but it had it cool moments inbetween, all in all it was too much, and thats what it seems like iw was for you. Tripping in your room next to your parents doesnt sound like a good idea though.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2559759 - 04/14/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had a dream a while ago (but you may have to call it a nightmare);
about me tripping on mescaline at home; with my parents in the house.
I kept trying to hide; trying to run...
I became overwhelmed by paranoia and woke up sweaty as hell!

I'm praying to Allah ( too many people praying to God lately ) that I don't have to encounter that in real life! :wink:

I've always said to myself that tripping is like dreaming, but being able to change everything in that dream.
But I don't believe that anymore; tripping is way better :tongue:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Edited by boeha (04/14/04 02:38 PM)

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: Weird ass bad trip! [Re: boeha]
    #2561130 - 04/14/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That's the one thing about shrooming that can kind of freak you out.  You have these little caps and stems that just seem to open up the doors in your head.  I have had crazy trips all the time, all of them were really great.  But I'd have to say even in a comfortable enviroment, I have had states of uneasiness, :oogle: but it would go away just thinking I'm in an altered state right now, everything is all right. :wink:  But for that moment when you are caught breathless, and almost overwhelmed by constant visuals, :whoa: and thoughts blasting in and out of reality, it can really get to you. :rocket:  I once ate a magic chocolate bar, small but potent, and while listening to psy trance, I felt it crawling all over my brain, and then my body.  I had to ask my friend to turn down the music, he didn't, but  it went away after a while.    It's funny how these little caps and stems open all of these doors!!!!!!!!!! :3rd_eye:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies