Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25559080 - 10/22/18 08:45 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
I'm not gonna watch a video touted by anyone that terms themselves an 'insensitive prick' or 'closedminded'.

I do not have enough hours in the day to dedicate even a fraction of one to anyone with that mindset.

Grow up Bill.

You tell me to grow up but tell me I'm wrong and I'm closeminded yet you won't even watch one video because it doesn't agree with your nailed down opinion.

Makes sense..

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25559086 - 10/22/18 08:48 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

You said you were closedminded long before I did.

I just saw you're from Boston. Not far from me. It makes a lot more sense to me that you think this way if you're from round here - I'm in Providence - and man, people round here are somethin' else.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25559094 - 10/22/18 08:51 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Oh so now you are judging me based on where I live. You are something else.

If a human being doesn't know what gender they are, they are unfit to be parents. It's that simple.

Umm and Boston is the liberal capital of the states next to San Fran. You are completely assbackwards in every way you think, atleast in this thread

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (10/22/18 08:58 PM)

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25559101 - 10/22/18 08:54 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

You’re a shitty troll dude. Dunno how you haven’t been banned

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25559104 - 10/22/18 08:55 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Obviously I ruffled your feathers here along with the dude above me and you got butthurt so I'll just stop responding to you.

If anyone else wants to chime in with an informed opinion or actual statistics on these people who don't even know what they are then I'm all ears.

Knowing jokeshop he will close the thread because he wants to think he wins so badly. It's oozing out of him. It's just sad. Won't even watch the video..

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

#25559106 - 10/22/18 08:56 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

If this was a real pub I’d have thrown your ass out long ago. Hope he does the same

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: King Klick]
    #25559111 - 10/22/18 08:59 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Wow. What did I even do to deserve a ban? Because I disagree with you guys? Wow I didn't know how much I could affect someone just by an opinion

I think it's a great topic that needs to be discussed

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25559117 - 10/22/18 09:00 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Are artificial intelligent robots going to be able to adopt children in the near future?  They might make good parents.

InvisibleZaid
Most Loved Therefore Most Hated
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25559118 - 10/22/18 09:01 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Your only mistake, Bill, is expecting these hippies to stay level headed and open minded. :lol:

I learned my lesson pretty quick.

--------------------
Wild Pleurotus Ostreatus - My First Grow Log!

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Edited by Zaid (10/22/18 09:01 PM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: King Klick]
    #25559125 - 10/22/18 09:04 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Yes lgbt community members have every right to a child we do.

Personally I do tend to sway to a boy having a male role model if he has two moms or a female role model for a girl with 2 dads. There does become a gap that neither parents can truly relate to if they aren’t that gender. Good luck on having two gay dads that know exactly what pms is like. So yeah they have every right but I think it’s healthy to have one role model of the same gender in the kids life permenantly.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25559148 - 10/22/18 09:19 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

Jazz is one of the most famous trans persons in the world, she just turned 18 recently. Her life has been on a TV show for many years and people have seen her grow up. I think she would be a great parent one day. She's very articulate and mature beyond her years.

Check her out-

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #25559152 - 10/22/18 09:21 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Wow. What did I even do to deserve a ban? Because I disagree with you guys? Wow I didn't know how much I could affect someone just by an opinion

I think it's a great topic that needs to be discussed

You pull this same troll thread about twice a year, don't play coy with us....

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: 1234go]
    #25559156 - 10/22/18 09:22 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Should this thread be closed?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (10/22/18 01:22 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 4
    #25559162 - 10/22/18 09:25 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

A gay, trans or straight couple willing to adopt is already leaps ahead of a pair of accidental breeders. And gay people generally aren’t known for their contribution to unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 3
    #25559164 - 10/22/18 09:25 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, but not because it offends me...but because his intentions are malicious. He doesn't give two shits about debating this topic.

InvisibleZaid
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: qman]
    #25559167 - 10/22/18 09:27 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

Jazz is one of the most famous trans persons in the world, she just turned 18 recently. Her life has been on a TV show for many years and people have seen her grow up. I think she would be a great parent one day. She's very articulate and mature beyond her years.

Check her out-

She's on a highly edited reality TV show. That's akin to judging someone based on what they upload to their Instagram alone.

She also decided to publicly broadcast her transition from a very very young age.

But no, you're right. She's the shining example of a level-headed transgender person who makes normal, rational decisions throughout her life just like the rest of us.

:yeahthatsfunny:

--------------------

For those of you who :pm:'d me about Paul Stamets silence on portabellos: bodhisatta graciously presents a real answer.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #25559175 - 10/22/18 09:28 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

There's no harm in discussing this subject matter.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: 1234go]
    #25559181 - 10/22/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think it's malicious as such; but rather a subconscious need to bolster his own beliefs. As you say, it's quite clear that this subject is not up for debate in his mind; it's already made and he feels the need to strut around telling us all that.

He'll tell himself, should the votes sway a little more to 'Yes' that I closed it to 'win' - thus defending his egoistic position - and boosting the fact that he is 'right(eous)'.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleZaid
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you think transgenders..genderqueers...transvestites...etc should be able to adopt kids? [Re: qman]
    #25559182 - 10/22/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Oh jeez another topic I disagree with? Better censor this shit quick.

--------------------

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

#25559183 - 10/22/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I never said there was.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies