Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 * 1
    #25557307 - 10/22/18 08:44 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Trick or Treat Halloween Special! -  This year marks another milestone, we're very excited to be celebrating our 13th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat Special while at the same time, Our 20th Anniversay!!! That's right, we've been running this sale (or one very similar to it) for 13 years, while at the same time we've had the extreme pleasure of providing spores for microscopy and mushroom culture material for 20 years! But for Halloween, We're returning the focus to its roots as a trick or treat bag, so there are some changes from the past, but if you ordered last year then you'll know what to expect... Thanks again to all our lovely customers for providing the support we have needed to keep this going for the last 20 years, we're ready for 20 more! Thanks y'all.

Now onto the other important stuff...

Everybody loves a mystery, and what better time to surprise yourself with some mystery and intrigue than during Halloween!? Until the end of October, we're offering a truly unique event with our Spore Works Trick or Treat Halloween Special!

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Trick or Treat Special! I guess you'll just have to take us at our word because there's just no way you're going to get us to tell you what your order will contain ahead of time.

What we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $34.95 worth of merchandise. Each trick or treat bag will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. Your order will contain a mixture of items from our Spores for Microscopy and the Specialty Mushroom Cultures.

I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Trick or Treat Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world... this isn't our chance to drop substandard or second hand samples on you, so be prepared to be blown away when you open your trick or treat bag!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Trick or Treat Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

ATTN Special Note:  This year we are not allowing any special requests when ordering (with one tiny execption). All Trick or Treat Specials are pre-assembled, and they contain a mix of items representing 3-4x the retail price of your purchase. There will be cubensis, there will be some coplandia / exotic spore syringes, there will be an edible mushroom culture or two, and possibly a spore pint. The one tiny exception... if you would rather receive NO psilocybian genera material (ie you live in a restricted state or are just interested in gourmet mushroom cultures), please say so in your order notes. Your request will be filled accordingly. In all seriousness, we have to make this change to allow our order processing goblins to quickly and efficiently fulfill orders. Orders of multiples specials will receive a fantastic deal, we just can not  guarantee you won't have any "repeats."

EXTRA Special Note: If your order is one requesting NO psilocybian genera material, your pacakage will contain slightly less in regards to what has been received in the past. Our shipping goblins realized they were a little over-zealous last year with sending out edible mushroom culture orders and packged them with too much material. As a result, you'll still receive an amazing deal, just maybe not the over-abundance of cultures for $34.95, as was the case in good ole 2016...

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

California, Idaho, and Georgia residents: Orders requesting Psilocybe Genera Spores shipped to California, Idaho, and Georgia will be refused, voided, or refunded. Possession of these mushroom spores may be illegal in CA, ID, and GA without the proper permissions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledmar
I'm a teapot

Loc: Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Superc...
Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: psilocyber]
    #25563022 - 10/24/18 11:02 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Just ordered mine. I was a little skeptical to be getting a bunch of random stuff because I don't like to gamble. But after reading all the reviews on here, it sounds like other people got some great stuff so I went for it. Fingers crossed for some PE and some pan cyans! I'm excited. Also, I guess the online payment system is just permanently non existent, but I don't mind calling to pay. They're always very friendly

Offlinelovepotion
Unconditional
 User Gallery

Loc: In transit
Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: dmar]
    #25563527 - 10/24/18 02:00 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

There is not a better trick or treat out there! Still have leftovers from my order three years ago. Pay with crypto, its super fast. Sporeworks is crazy for offering this up year after year. Cannot wait to see what surprises await!

--------------------
Staying Out to Lunch

InvisibleSolanaceae
Curador del Jardín de los brujos
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: lovepotion]
    #25567251 - 10/25/18 06:27 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, how did this sell out so fast, Checked this morning on my phone while at work and saw Halloween! Get home 6 hours later and try to order, out of stock.

Cruel trick, no treat lol.

--------------------
Preservation through dissemination.
“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse.” ― Don Juan Matus

OfflineGene Hackman
Mastermind
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: Solanaceae]
    #25568333 - 10/26/18 04:35 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Shiiiiiiit, it wouldn't accept my card online over the last few days and I was looking into cryptocurrencies to buy the damn thing. Ffs

OfflineMidnightTopher
Stranger Danger
Male

Loc: AMERICA! Flag
Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: Gene Hackman]
    #25568392 - 10/26/18 05:42 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Ahh, damn. Out of stock. I missed out! I saw this on Monday but was waiting until payday to place an order..

Quote:

Gene Hackman said:
Shiiiiiiit, it wouldn't accept my card online over the last few days and I was looking into cryptocurrencies to buy the damn thing. Ffs

Try calling next time.

I used SporeWorks back in June. My card didn't work online, but I chose the "Phone Payment By Credit Card" option and it was as easy as ordering a pizza.

--------------------

I'm me.

OfflineGene Hackman
Mastermind
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: MidnightTopher]
    #25568417 - 10/26/18 06:29 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I suppose the stocking stuffer sale is only a few shorts weeks away too, I'll have my shit together for that one

OfflineDesert-D
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: Gene Hackman]
    #25569136 - 10/26/18 12:30 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I'm stoked to see what goodies I got for Halloween this year! Package is probably waiting for me when I get off work.

OfflineOranguTrump
Marginally Effective
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: Desert-D]
    #25569700 - 10/26/18 04:31 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Mine shipped today - 4th order with those folks. I've been watching/waiting for this special. Their stuff is top notch & I've always gotten WAY more than I could imagine for such a low price.

--------------------
Ordained minister in The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster

dave's not here

OfflineGuymaira
Strangler
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: OranguTrump]
    #25571391 - 10/27/18 12:21 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

When I got around to ordering last year they were all sold out, so I made sure to do it early this time. I just opened mine and I'm beyond excited about what I got. Such an awesome deal!

--------------------
"Collapse into Earth and be pulled beyond your quarrel. No lantern, no compass, no map to be found. We set sail against the sorrow."

Invisiblenaum
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: psilocyber]
    #25573976 - 10/28/18 01:07 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Any hope for a restock?

--------------------
Let's upgrade our security practices and move toward client-side PGP for encrypted PMs.
My Public PGP Key: hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24002249#24002249

Invisibledmar
I'm a teapot

What I got [Re: psilocyber]
    #25574883 - 10/28/18 08:28 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I was skeptical about buying it, but they mean it when they say this is a quality box. I am beyond impressed with what I got for $35 in my box. I was absolutely ecstatic going through the contents. And none of the syringes are more than 2 months old. The spore prints were 3 and 4 months old. I received:
-PF Classic spore syringe
-Mazatapec spore syringe
-Ecuador spore syringe
-Penis Envy spore syringe
-Panaeolus Cyan Australian spore syringe (I had my fingers crossed for these)
-Panaeolus Cyan Jamaican spore syringe
-Lion's mane spore syringe
-Blue oyster spore syringe
-PE6 spore print (WOW)
-Cambodian spore print
-3 little pieces of cheap chocolate candy lol

Offlinetripdawg420
low life with no life
Male

Loc: illinois
Re: What I got [Re: dmar]
    #25575168 - 10/28/18 10:38 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

pe6 print:headbang3:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Invisibledmar
I'm a teapot

Re: What I got [Re: tripdawg420]
    #25578536 - 10/30/18 11:39 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tripdawg420 said:
pe6 print:headbang3:

Yeah as someone fairly new to this, I didn't actually know what PE6 was until I hopped on here and found out. So I got something pretty badass and uncommon right? I'm gonna put it on Agar and grow it out, then spawn it to rye berries and hopefully do some cloning on it and take some spore prints. :grin:

InvisibleSolanaceae
Male User Gallery

Re: What I got [Re: dmar]
    #25583761 - 11/01/18 09:58 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Many thanks to Sporeworks for adding some more Halloween packages to their site yesterday, plus sending me a notice the night before. Looking forward to see what treats I get in my basket, er box, tomorrow :smile:

--------------------
“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse.” ― Don Juan Matus

OfflineLoriath
Needing Practice
Male

Loc: Canada
    #25584409 - 11/01/18 01:42 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

was it only available for that day? am i late?

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: Loriath]
    #25584846 - 11/01/18 04:24 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Was a wicked deal I ordered mine and got hooked the F up. So glad I ordered this.
I’ll have to research some pan cyans now!

Edited by Legend21 (11/01/18 07:55 PM)

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: Legend21]
    #25586698 - 11/02/18 12:03 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I ordered two of these to canada and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Such an amazing deal!

Thank you Sporeworks!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleSolanaceae
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks : Trick or Treat Halloween Special 2018 [Re: sh4d0ws] * 1
    #25587105 - 11/02/18 03:20 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Received mine today. 8 syringes (6 active) and 2 prints. Also received an awesome 18 MP camera for the microscope today, so looking forward to some great spore microscopy imaging/measuring this weekend.

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
    #25593140 - 11/05/18 05:25 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

If you don't like the way the digital camera pictures look i get better results with a scope just holding my cell phone camera to the eyepiece

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale