Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: qman]
    #25534558 - 10/13/18 01:22 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/are-police-breaking-the-law-to-campaign-against-marijuana-legalization/

Police and prison unions have protested against the legalization of marijuana since day one across the entire US.

It's a big business for them and it's solid job security.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/police-marijuana-legalization_us_5876889be4b03c8a02d4f097

Only 1/3 of cops support marijuana legalization.

Who hates cops? Democrats, antifa. Who violently assaults Trump supporters? Democrats, antifa.

What do you suppose happens to cops that don't go along with the program, even if most of them realize pot shouldn't be illegal?

Women and children were attacked as well, for supporting Trump. It's pretty rare to hear of people on the right being violent towards the left, and all too common to hear about violent leftists, even though media is mostly left.

Barry Cooper's life was sabotaged for speaking out against marijuana prohibition and the war on drugs. When people have good intentions sometimes they can't publicly reveal that, because they'll have to face backlash from those at the top.

Who do people really support, what do they really support? Since you may be violently attacked for your beliefs in this day and age, there is no way to really know. A lot of people would say they're anti marijuana just so they don't become targeted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Insider_(film)

There's a lot of money behind this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Necropolis]
    #25534671 - 10/13/18 02:16 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
Quote:

koods said:
There are no good cops. Good cops get rats stuck under their windshield wipers. Good cops get death threats. Good cops quit or get fired. The police forces in America are utterly corrupt organizations that act more like street gangs than public servants.

Care to point out a single government in the world that isn't corrupt?

Ok so because corruption is inevitable in any large organization, not just government, we should just give up and let it run amuck? No. That’s ridiculous. And the corruption in policing goes far beyond the kind of thing you see in other areas. The police have for the most part made themselves unaccountable. This is a serious problem when they are granted the authority and discretion to take lives .

While the police are public employees their corruption stems from the dominance of the FOP, which essentially runs police departments.

I just read today that in the PAST TWO YEARS, 500 Border patrol agents have been arrested for crimes like drug smuggling, bribery and murder. While that is insane, at least someone seems to be holding federal law enforcement to account.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: koods] * 1
    #25534678 - 10/13/18 02:22 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Barry Cooper's life was sabotaged for speaking out against marijuana prohibition and the war on drugs. When people have good intentions sometimes they can't publicly reveal that, because they'll have to face backlash from those at the top.

Who do people really support, what do they really support? Since you may be violently attacked for your beliefs in this day and age, there is no way to really know. A lot of people would say they're anti marijuana just so they don't become targeted.

No shit. That is the corruption I’m talking about. Drugs need to remain illegal because the enforcement of drug laws is essentially the main business of amarican police.

Cops should have no say in what is illegal or not. It’s a total conflict of interest.

And you are just delusional if you think the right doesn’t have animus against the police and Law enforcement. There have been numerous fatal politically based attacks against police. The militia movement’s enenmy are federal law enforcement. The bundy’s spent two weeks in an armed stand off with law enforcement.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: koods]
    #25534912 - 10/13/18 04:27 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

This town is kinda close to me.

Cops used 'Big Blue' dildo to harass men and women, so town says lawsuit should be tossed
Quote:

Mountainside NJ is asking a judge to throw out an explosive sexual harassment lawsuit filed against the borough by five male police officers and a female dispatcher, partly on the grounds that alleged misconduct in the department -- including repeated displays of a large dildo -- was directed at both men and women.

https://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2018/10/mountainside_seeks_dismissal_of_lawsuit.html#incart_river_index

:cop2: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25535456 - 10/13/18 09:06 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
Well, there are some bad police. Most of us aren't bad though.

How do you justify enforcing laws which ruin peoples lives that you don't believe in? The only way I can justify that is that you are corrupt yourself. The way our system is the most "honest" cop is a corrupt one. That seems like a very conflicting view to have and I can't understand how one would maintain it.

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
    #25535655 - 10/13/18 10:48 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Well, maybe you should be more understanding of the police. A lot of police have PTSD as well. A lot, in some cases over 75% are ex military. What do you expect?

What do I expect? Are you serious?
I think I would have been a bit more understanding if I wasn't king hit while wiping the finger print ink off my hands and didn't end up with 5 stitches in my mouth, a black eye, cuts on my face and ear and missing a big chunk of hair from my head from the last punch.
If they are suffering PTSD what are they doing with a loaded gun in their possession?
Whilst I have a tiny amount of respect for you posting here as a cop it's impossible to overlook the evidence that A LOT of police are thugs and standover merchants.
You lot need to have a good look in the mirror.

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Stable Genius]
    #25536476 - 10/14/18 10:48 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GrowinDaMushies said:
Quote:

Necropolis said:
Well, there are some bad police. Most of us aren't bad though.

Absolutely false.
Yes I only have anecdotal evidence, but the VAST majority of cops I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with beyond a passing greeting has been an overwhelmingly negative experience, and the vast majority of those negative experiences had the negativity initiated and escalated by the officer, not by me, and not a single interaction was EVER because I was doing something illegal. I even just had another horrible experience today.

I didn't suspect you to be a cop, but you are a huge crazy asshole. so I guess I'm not surprised.

FUCK YOU PIG! I hope you have a miserable life. Because you fucks have done your best to make mine miserable.

Maybe you should just pull your pants up or something and stop dressing like a gangster? I mean seriously, I live in a city that probably has way more cops than yours, and I don't get that kind of interaction. I've also lived in the hood where drive-by shootings are common-place and the cops there aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be.

Basically, if you want to draw negative attention to yourself, they'll view you that way. Just stop with the psychological projections already. The world needs peace, not "fuck da policee!!!!11"

Your mentality is the reason the world can't be more peaceful and productive. People like you are making cops even more jumpy, getting more innocent people caught in the crossfire. Your generalizations are the same thing racists do towards people of a different race than them. Prejudice.

Invisiblewaves

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Necropolis] * 3
    #25536571 - 10/14/18 11:27 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
Your mentality is the reason the world can't be more peaceful and productive. People like you are making cops even more jumpy, getting more innocent people caught in the crossfire.

What an idiotic thing to write. Words on the internet are not the reason the world can't be a more peaceful and productive place.

Words on the internet do not hurt people. That is just stupid, and its not how any of this works.

The police harass, kidnap, and imprison non-violent drug offenders over minor bullshit all the time.

Those actions aren't just words on the internet, those actions by police actually do ruin people's lives.

There is nothing peaceful or productive about ruining innocent, decent people's lives over inane bullshit like drugs.

The police are predatory, and they are the enemy of freedom loving people everywhere in the US.

I'd rather take my chances with the criminals myself than have those self-righteous sociopaths "protecting" me.

Edited by waves (10/14/18 11:43 AM)

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: waves]
    #25536664 - 10/14/18 12:09 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

waves said:
I'd rather take my chances with the criminals myself than have those self-righteous sociopaths "protecting" me.

Why don't you move to compton then? Or the hood in chicago. Shit, try the hood in my city. I think you probably live in a quiet suburban area like a lot of police-hating liberals.

You'd rather take your chances with criminals than be around police, yet you live in a safe cushy area...

Police are a deterrent, they can't automatically save your ass when you're in trouble, but I guarantee they make a difference in whatever safe liberal yuppie enclave you live in.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25536827 - 10/14/18 01:17 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

think you probably live in a quiet suburban area like a lot of police-hating liberals

Cities have the highest concentration of liberals. The truth is literally the opposite of how you think the world is. In DC, 93% of the vote went to Hillary

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #25536857 - 10/14/18 01:25 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
Quote:

waves said:

Why don't you move to compton then?

As someone who grew up in South Central Los Angeles, I can tell you that going to Compton is one surefire way to increase ones odds of getting shot by a cop.  I once got pulled over on a test drive for a vehicle, thrown face down on the ground at gunpoint, handcuffed, then thrown in the back of a cruiser before they even asked for my ID.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Enlil]
    #25536996 - 10/14/18 02:12 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

They don’t ask for ID from black guys. They just take it out of your pocket before your body is taken to the morgue.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #25537208 - 10/14/18 03:39 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

My work was based out of Carson for awhile.  I was always more concerned that the cops would fuck with me than any of the locals.  They didn't have any beef with me.  The mexicans and tongans that i worked with wouldn't go to inglewood though, so they always sent me or the other white guy to those jobs.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25537505 - 10/14/18 05:39 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

think you probably live in a quiet suburban area like a lot of police-hating liberals

Cities have the highest concentration of liberals. The truth is literally the opposite of how you think the world is. In DC, 93% of the vote went to Hillary

Blacks automatically voting Democratic doesn't really mean the city is full of "liberals".  :lol:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: qman]
    #25537556 - 10/14/18 06:04 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

DC is full of liberals. White liberals. Black liberals. Asian liberals.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25537635 - 10/14/18 06:42 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
DC is full of liberals. White liberals. Black liberals. Asian liberals.

It's full of people who vote for the Democratic Party, that's all.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: qman] * 1
    #25537740 - 10/14/18 07:19 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

“Most liberals are secret closet conservatives who are afraid to come out and be rejected by their community, hit with bike locks and shot in an “urban” setting.”

-inside qmans head

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Necropolis] * 1
    #25537835 - 10/14/18 08:04 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I really like the part where you fucking pigs take little kids from their parents for shit like cannabis and hand them over to social services.

Every time a dumbass cop gets murdered, I uncontrollably blow loads all over the place.

--------------------

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop

#25538785 - 10/15/18 08:46 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Necropolis said:
Quote:

waves said:

Why don't you move to compton then?

As someone who grew up in South Central Los Angeles, I can tell you that going to Compton is one surefire way to increase ones odds of getting shot by a cop.  I once got pulled over on a test drive for a vehicle, thrown face down on the ground at gunpoint, handcuffed, then thrown in the back of a cruiser before they even asked for my ID.

Were your pants sagging? You can't honestly answer that, you probably don't know. It would be nice to see how all of you were presenting yourselves when you had these terrible encounters with police. Myself and everyone I know just about has never had these problems, even in the worst crime ridden parts of the US.

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: mycoprog]
    #25538803 - 10/15/18 08:55 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mycoprog said:
I really like the part where you fucking pigs take little kids from their parents for shit like cannabis and hand them over to social services.

Every time a dumbass cop gets murdered, I uncontrollably blow loads all over the place.

Why don't you blame the judges and lawmakers instead? You just come across as an angsty teenager and this isn't helping us get mushrooms legalized. Someone gets interested in it after hearing people want them legalized, so they google it and find this site. Reading your comments, they'll probably quickly decide it would be a terrible idea to legalize them given so many of the people on this site have your mentality or one similar to it.

Believe it or not, folks, most liberals and democrats aren't anti-police. They're the kind of people that want guns to be illegal for everyone except the police. They need the police more than conservatives do.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds