Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFuturepastnpresent
Wide-eyed

Loc: Texas Flag
So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ...
    #25535335 - 10/13/18 08:20 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I want an experience where everything is just ok and I feel amazing but also keep my heart open so I thought of micro dosing. Yet micro wasnt enough. I also didn't enjoy the macro dose because I have unresolvable love issues that I have gotten behind me as much as possible. Sooooooo..... I suffer through a macro dose and keep macro dosing daily and it equals out with my tolerance building and gives me exactly what I need. I'm taking 2.3 ounces fresh twice a day.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMentalPariah
Pariah of my mind

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: Futurepastnpresent]
    #25535364 - 10/13/18 08:31 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Whoa wait....is that a typo...that's over 50g of mushies a day!!!

--------------------
Whoever appeals to the law against his
Fellow man is either a fool or a coward
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant
If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven
Such is the rule of honor

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: MentalPariah]
    #25535405 - 10/13/18 08:46 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Loltroll.  :rush:  :hereyougo:  :coolpost:  :epicfacepalm:  :presidential:  :chump:  :shamecube:  :lied:  :out:  :jiggletits:  :boobsmell:  :prettyflyforawhiteguy:  :goodluckwiththat:  :waitwut:  :wellidunno:  :singletear:  :maceyourface:  :woooaaahhh:  :imafirinmahlazer:  :derpyouverymuch:  :callingbullshit:

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: bishlap] * 1
    #25535467 - 10/13/18 09:11 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

You have to face it.

Once you face it and overcome it you can heal and move on

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineGrowinDaMushies
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: Enkidu]
    #25535577 - 10/13/18 10:05 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I know shrooms are easy to grow, and it's not entirely unrealistic to believe you are supporting a habit like that, but a daily dose like that is pretty insane purely from a supply point of view.

It's not unbelievable from a tolerance point if you are dosing daily, but why would you continue suffering through macro-dosing to get to this point, and how did you supply this habit, I find it difficult to believe that if you had only negative experiences that you would undertake a grow to support this.
Also what's the point of this thread?

Wide-eyed

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: GrowinDaMushies]
    #25535588 - 10/13/18 10:13 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

No typo. No troll. I just literally dose that way.

--------------------

OfflineGrowinDaMushies
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: Futurepastnpresent]
    #25535602 - 10/13/18 10:20 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I missed the word fresh in the OP, and was assuming dry. So supporting this dose would be MUCH more realistic.

I still wonder though, why would you continue dosing daily after only negative experiences?

Also, now that my doubt has substantially subsided my curiosity is peaked. What benefits do you see from this, why do you do it, is your functionality impaired at all, and again what exactly is the point of this thread?

Also I can only recall reading one other story about consistent daily dosing and it did not have a happy ending. The guy was left with permanent and severe psychosis. I don't know the validity of this story, but IMO it's not crazy to think that even in a healthy person if you are majorly changing your brain chemistry on that kind of frequency that it could have permanent effects.

Wide-eyed

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: GrowinDaMushies]
    #25535664 - 10/13/18 10:51 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Not always bad experiences.

--------------------

Wide-eyed

#25535668 - 10/13/18 10:54 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

The point is to help folks on the subject of dosing. If they want it and also to get folks like you to think about it.

--------------------

OfflineGrowinDaMushies
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25535672 - 10/13/18 11:00 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Futurepastnpresent said:
The point is to help folks on the subject of dosing. If they want it and also to get folks like you to think about it.

OK, can you elaborate on your journey to get to this point as well as what you've experienced once you reached equilibrium, if that's the right word, as well as how long you've been at this equilibrium.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#25535706 - 10/13/18 11:24 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

2.3 ounces is 32.2g equivalent to about 3.2g dry so your saying your taking almost a quarter worth a day as a dosing regimen.

So basically your just short of tripping all day.
Maybe just smoke some weed sounds like your just getting high really.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: bishlap]
    #25536166 - 10/14/18 08:13 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

No 2.3 oz is like 64g....

Idk where the hell you get 32.3 but he has me on ignore anyway :shrug:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25536176 - 10/14/18 08:20 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Futurepastnpresent said:
I want an experience where everything is just ok and I feel amazing but also keep my heart open so I thought of micro dosing. Yet micro wasnt enough. I also didn't enjoy the macro dose because I have unresolvable love issues that I have gotten behind me as much as possible. Sooooooo..... I suffer through a macro dose and keep macro dosing daily and it equals out with my tolerance building and gives me exactly what I need. I'm taking 2.3 ounces fresh twice a day.

Holy shit so you just basically feel like that crazy mofo in your sig everyday!

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

Wide-eyed

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: Crispy224]
    #25536345 - 10/14/18 09:47 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah basically lol

--------------------

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
    #25536486 - 10/14/18 10:54 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

OfflinePoisonousLookalike
A lazy bastard living in a suit
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Between the Devil and the...
Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25536537 - 10/14/18 11:12 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

This is insane.
I can barely stomach the requisite weight of shrooms for a trip once a month, but daily, that's gotta be a real drag, although admittedly fresh are better.

I don't get the point of what you're doing, unless... Unless tolerance is built to some of the alkaloids in shrooms quicker than others, so you are getting stronger effects of some alkaloids while building tolerance to others, IDK.

I have tried microdosing shrooms a few times, I hate it.
I wouldn't say it's the worst I've ever felt, because I really didn't feel anything.
Certainly wasn't depressed, but my depression isn't bad enough to merit that sort of numbness, thanks.

Microdoses of LSD are wayyy better, they're actually enjoyable to me.
Proper shroom trips can be good or bad, or just a real drag sometimes.
My most recent trip was a drag, I just lay about, not really feeling anything, and hoping for it to end. It wasn't scary though, just really dull and trapping.

Personally I think microdosing is a bit of a fad, just use amphetamines or opiates, they will really improve your mental state.
Note: Don't take this advice.

--------------------
"Well I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned" - Leonard Cohen

"We are led to Believe a Lie
When we see not Thro the Eye
Which was Born in a Night to perish in a Night
When the Soul Slept in Beams of Light" - William Blake

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#25536937 - 10/14/18 01:46 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Futurepastnpresent said:
I want an experience where everything is just ok and I feel amazing but also keep my heart open so I thought of micro dosing. Yet micro wasnt enough. I also didn't enjoy the macro dose because I have unresolvable love issues that I have gotten behind me as much as possible...

What exactly are you looking to get out of mushrooms? So you want the positive aspects of a "trip" but you aren't willing to deal with any of the other aspects that come along with the trip, things like feeling/thinking/reflecting back on things in your life?

I don't think one's heart will ever be open if they can't get over "love" issues from the past....

....psychedelic trips in general aren't always "amazing" and sunshine and rainbows, they tend to make one reflect on their own life and issues deeply...That's a big part of the whole experience IMO, working on oneself.

Sounds like your trying to avoid what the mushrooms are making you feel/reflect on when you take a proper dose for a full on trip.

-OM

--------------------

Wide-eyed

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25537512 - 10/14/18 05:42 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

heatlessbbq said:

If I could find it I would

--------------------

Wide-eyed

Re: So micro dosing isnt my thing but macro dosing isnt My thing either sooo. ... [Re: openmind]
    #25537520 - 10/14/18 05:46 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Futurepastnpresent said:
I want an experience where everything is just ok and I feel amazing but also keep my heart open so I thought of micro dosing. Yet micro wasnt enough. I also didn't enjoy the macro dose because I have unresolvable love issues that I have gotten behind me as much as possible...

What exactly are you looking to get out of mushrooms? So you want the positive aspects of a "trip" but you aren't willing to deal with any of the other aspects that come along with the trip, things like feeling/thinking/reflecting back on things in your life?

I don't think one's heart will ever be open if they can't get over "love" issues from the past....

....psychedelic trips in general aren't always "amazing" and sunshine and rainbows, they tend to make one reflect on their own life and issues deeply...That's a big part of the whole experience IMO, working on oneself.

Sounds like your trying to avoid what the mushrooms are making you feel/reflect on when you take a proper dose for a full on trip.

-OM

You are right. I'm just trying to explore all the abilities of the mushroom to help myself.

--------------------

OfflineRaRaRasputin
Lover Of The Russian Queen
Male

Loc: St. Petersburg or Siberia Flag
    #25545845 - 10/17/18 10:07 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Lol yes.  :whattefuck2: I call bullshit on the ounces a day, unless you are living in your moms basement no job or lifestyle supports that. You can not go to work on what would be ~5 grams dry,  but wet, and taking that same ~5gs again latter in the day. Last time I ate 5g WET I was running through the sticks and even someone with a high tolerance is not going to work on ~5 of fresh shrooms.

Also you have to look for what you want in the trip when it comes to psilocin. Most people I talk to and me included find in a mushroom trip the epiphany style answer that changes our lives needs to be sought after before the trip and during.  If you want a drug that forces that realization or epiphany to be experienced (and it may not be the way you thought it would)  is LSD in my opinion. In common and lower doses I find it still forces me to confront issues in my mind.

Good luck on the 10g+ a day. (that's like 2.4 ounces dry in a week)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds