Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myceliaville !!!
"Redneck" Tek
    #2552633 - 04/12/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Coming to a thread near you!

Why not?I'm not the only poor man here-besides I got a pressure cooker now-got that on the redneck plan too,yup a couple more payments and that baby is MINE

got me some jars too-yup Granny kept all her teeth in them-lost her teeth in a bar fight so she gave me the jars-rock on granny!

got me some poop too-they say not to get the fresh stuff but its hard on my little sister to carry around all that poop-I mean when them diapers says 20 pounds-believe me-THAT'S ALL THEY WILL HOLD I tell you!!!So I let it air out outside under the hood of mom's car for a few days.Should have seen her trying to find where that smell was coming from.

ANyway's I cant go on...

I hate to admit that there are some people who are on this level of the intelligence spectrum-but dont you think they need educated instead of critisized?

Some of you people that have posted in this forum have been quite harsh on a few newbies,and down right nasty to others(including myself-I hate to admit,but only in defense) Now maybe thats how you get off(speaking to you--and you know who you are)but,I,along with others before me and after me,came here in search of information about this sacred mushroom San IsIdro?
WE(speaking of myself and this damn mouse in my pocket) did not come here to be preyed upon buy you "Predator's of the post's"!
I'm speaking of these post's in the cultivation forum-uh that would be this one,you think?

SO to you all who do not have enough respect for the new guy's

US REDNECKS SAY "BACK THE FUCK OFF!!JACK!!"
  AND CUT US SOME SLACK MACK!!

I could have sent an individual pm to each of you guy's(you know who you are) but I dont have time for that-or better yet -you are not worth that much of my time.

You were once a noobie yourself-remember that!
This is a cool place to come and chill out and learn a little-there isnt any need for all this drama that you guy's are conjurring up to make face for yourselves-give your advice and recomendations and leave the assumptions under the table.If you havent tried it,dont knock it,cause it might knock back!

Thank you PF tek for being brave enough to attempt to cultivate this mushroom using brf and vermiculite-and who said it couldnt be done(I'm sure some one did)

And Thank you SHROOMERY for allowing us to meet and swap ideas on cultivating!

SO COME ON PEOPLE LET'S ALL BE NICE TO THE REDNECKS!OH YEAH AND THE NOOBIES TOO!!!!!!
:thumbup: :cool:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: doc34]
    #2552653 - 04/12/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

*clap clap clap*

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #2552668 - 04/12/04 10:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2552716 - 04/12/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that's all well and good; but they NEED to READ THE FAQ, and USE THE SEARCH ENGINE.

It only pisses me off when it's obvious that they didn't.  Just read the thread in my sig, and you'll see what I mean.  There is a MAJOR problem with many wanting to be spoon-fed everything from somebody else who took the time to read & experiment.

Anyways, that's all I've got to say about that. :beer: :thumbup:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: Arrakis]
    #2552732 - 04/12/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

like I said -"I hate to admit that there are some people who are on this level of the intelligence spectrum-but dont you think they need educated instead of critisized?

BE a Teacher - show them the link
Dont be an ass and get hateful about it

--------------------

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Loc: HellTrack
    #2552752 - 04/12/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Please READ before posting any Questions! Plus usefull links

thats right at the top of the list of threads stuck at the top,most of them are just too lazy to read it.

You should really take the Drama to OTD this is the cultivation forum remember?I would like to hear the rest of your redneck tek though,please continue.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: toad857]
    #2552762 - 04/12/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I cant believe you'd give him the clap...  :shocked:

Good work Doc.... being nice to n00bs aint as much fun as finding grannys teeth when the fights over but it sure makes things more pleasant...

I would like to add some things for the n00bs to keep in mind

1. welcome
2. please try to use the search engine and read the FAQ
3. Dont be skeerd to ask a dumb question, it's only dumb when its not asked.
4. We arent here to teach you to sell drugs so dint as that, its a stupid question
4.2Be respectful of the people in your home if you're in you parents house or have roomies that object to that kind of thing, please reconsider this hobby for a short time or at least show that your smart enough not to say anything

The admins and users have put together one of the most comprehensive sites that has ever existed for the growing of mushrooms, if you do a search, check the archives as well...

thanks for stoppin by....

Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #2552771 - 04/12/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
  I cant believe you'd give him the clap...  :shocked:

Good work Doc.... being nice to n00bs aint as much fun as finding grannys teeth when the fights over but it sure makes things more pleasant...

I would like to add some things for the n00bs to keep in mind

1. welcome
2. please try to use the search engine and read the FAQ
3. Dont be skeerd to ask a dumb question, it's only dumb when its not asked.
4. We arent here to teach you to sell drugs so dint as that, its a stupid question
4.2Be respectful of the people in your home if you're in you parents house or have roomies that object to that kind of thing, please reconsider this hobby for a short time or at least show that your smart enough not to say anything

The admins and users have put together one of the most comprehensive sites that has ever existed for the growing of mushrooms, if you do a search, check the archives as well...

thanks for stoppin by....

You deserve a clap and 5 shrooms :thumbup: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #2552785 - 04/12/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

doc34 said:
BE a Teacher - show them the link
Dont be an ass and get hateful about it

The fast route... the old timers have learned the tricks for a fruitful search and find it in a minute.... newbies dont know all the posters and the subject might not be covered for a while...

Offlinewds
another brick

Loc: Mother Earth
    #2552790 - 04/12/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i came here, asking questions (i read MOST of the FAQ...), and i have yet to be flamed. i think everyone here is great, but i have seen a few other newbies get their cornholes reamed.

thanks everyone for spilling the contents of your gray matter.

p.s. ream us newbies so we won't ask dumbass questions again

Edited by wds (04/12/04 11:18 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: wds]
    #2552802 - 04/12/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'll flame a user if they are putting someone else at risk without their consent... I'll assist a user that's at least smart enough not to say it

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

#2552847 - 04/12/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

The fast route... the old timers have learned the tricks for a fruitful search and find it in a minute.... newbies dont know all the posters and the subject might not be covered for a while...

Thats true but if they at least tried it would be differant.If i saw a newbie post...I need help,my cakes are not pinning.I have read through the faq and did a search,but i cant find any real suggestions because i dont know what im looking for,please help."or something like that.as long as they TRIED to find an answer,heck sometimes if they just went back 1 or 2 days of threads they would see the same question was just asked.

well that would be great ,but they dont.Instead they(and not all,but alot)post questions that you know right from the start that they havent read a thing.then when nobody responds because there post doesnt make sense they double and triple post the same thing iover and over.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: snatchcakes]
    #2552868 - 04/12/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

this whole entire thread as one is gay... people wont stop ripping on newbs, newbs wont stop NOT reading the FAQs, and noone is going to give a shit about you trying to make a "difference" in mushroom cultivation after tommorrow... this site is entirely too big with entirely too many assholes, newbs, whiners and weeners for anything to change... deal with it...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2552870 - 04/12/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

For the most part I agree with your first post Doc.

Newbies get mistreated often here. Usually this happens when they ask an illegal question, a question that is against the rules, or when they say something that sounds odd coming from a newbie. Many folks here don't trust newbies because they are afraid of narcs. This is why I don't cultivate magic shrooms anymore. I didn't like the paranoia.

On the other hand doc, I think you may be mistaking OPINION for FLAMING.

I haven't read many of your posts, but I read the cow poo thread. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=2543141&Forum=, I think you are a little oversensitive to criticism. You replied to everyone personally for having a different opinion. No, you didn't flame tham... but you didn't listen to them either. The reasons for pasturizing cow poo when cultivated... very easily found... in the FAQ.

People have many opinions, and they are entitled to them. They are also, entitled to dislike you if they feel like it.

I find it is best to set a good example by helping newbies instead of berating those that did not help you.

You have made enough posts.

I declair you are no longer a newbie.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2552894 - 04/12/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

. :stoned:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #2552898 - 04/12/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ask them questions.... they generaly have little needed info, you can imediately tell who has and has not read the FAQ and searched... whats it matter, if you are in this thread you'r here to show beginners a little about the proscess, repeating yourself is a part of it.

simply put... give them a little information to go on and point them in the right direction... quote a little frome another thread with a link to the thread that will make them want to read it...

when I first started growing the only reference I had was a few books like the Mushroom Cultivator and Growing Psilocybin Mushrooms... you have any idea how many failures I suffered before the first sucess...

I agree they should read but they should also recieve a helping hand... we call the place a community, we should act like its one.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #2552908 - 04/12/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

snatchcakes said:
you should learn how to reply to the right person tremor because i wasnt whining or bitching.So no clue what the hell your talking about.

dude chill the fuck out, i didnt mean to reply to YOUR post, sounds like your whining and bitching now though...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: "Redneck" Tek [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2552916 - 04/12/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

There are dipshits all around.

Poor things... it must suck being a dipshit.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

#2552925 - 04/12/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I do do that, i have many times looked stuff up for them and provided links for them.Doc here forgets that several times I have gone back and did searches for him on popcorn and several other things.Thats cool i dont mind,but the problem is sometimes they dont want a link,just an answer...a link involves actually reading through stuff and thats not what they want.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #2552931 - 04/12/04 11:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If you don't like helping newbies... don't flame them either.

Why, if you (theoretically) have time to flame... wouldn't you have time to dig up a link.

Are newbies taking away from your shroomery time? They should be part of your shroomery time.

I am replying to you snatch... but I am not suggesting you are a flaming madman!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate