Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: relic]
    #25347743 - 07/26/18 09:32 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

One of the main reasons that you would be an unjust judge is that you not only make judgments not based on truth or facts, but you also have no interest in finding out what the truth is.

I don't mind discussing these things with people who have a sincere interest in finding the truth, but I sense that you don't have that interest.

Then you act like it's up to me to "prove" my case to you.

I don't feel interested in trying to "prove" anything to to someone who doesn't care what the truth is.

By the way, do you have any "religious" beliefs?

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: endogenous]
    #25347871 - 07/26/18 10:36 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

you writing of me not basing a judgement in logic and facts; that's rich. 

when you say i don't have interest in finding out what the truth is, you're almost there but not quite.  i don't have any interest in a wild fantasy that is, as of yet, completely unsupported by any logic or fact.  if a wild assertion is supported by facts and evidence, i'll always seek more info on my own.  thus far you've given no compelling reason for anyone to find out if you're a prophet or just have a wacky theory you like to pass off as an established fact.

if i tell you that i can teleport by wiggling the end of my nose but provide no evidence, would you simply believe me?

it's logical to you that someone imagining he's seeing weird things in shadows is more likely to be "sensing evil in oneself as shown by God/Entheogens" than just a hyperactive imagination (or even an undiagnosed mental health condition)??

if so, if you truly would answer yes to the last two questions, then you're essentially unreachable with logic and fact.

i have held many religious-like beliefs at points in my life.  i never claimed to know any truths about them, though, because religion and religious beliefs are based upon faith...that's why they're called beliefs, not religious facts.

Offlinecamel109
Desert Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: BFE Flag
    #25347963 - 07/26/18 11:38 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

eleventy million

My new favorite number!

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

#25349737 - 07/27/18 05:18 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

[
Quote:

relic said:
i have held many religious-like beliefs at points in my life.  i never claimed to know any truths about them, though, because religion and religious beliefs are based upon faith...that's why they're called beliefs, not religious facts.

My religious beliefs are NOT based on "fatih". To me, religion is a science and SHOULD be based on FACTS and REALITIES --- NOT ON FAITH.

Your statement shows me that you have no idea what true religion is about.

My God EXISTS as mush (interesting "typo" here) as any REAL thing. I don't have to have "faith" that They exist - I can see Them just like anyone else can.

And when I Commune with Them - I don't get drunk or less conscious as people who call themselves "Christians" do with alcohol that is supposed to magically transform into Christ!!!

Believe me -- that drunk on skid row in the gutter is not Christ full of the Holy Spirit!!!

But the LIFE and LIGHT and SPIRIT of my God is REAL and doesn't rely on "faith" for ANYONE to see.

That is what comes from the true God - Entheogens.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

#25349740 - 07/27/18 05:20 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:

Well, my religious beliefs are NOT based on "fatih". To me, religion is a science and SHOULD be based on FACTS and REALITIES --- NOT ON FAITH.

My God EXISTS as mush (interesting "typo" here) as any REAL thing. I don't have to have "faith" that They exist - I can see Them just like anyone else can.

And when I Commune with Them - I don't get drunk or less conscious as people who call themselves "Christians" do with alcohol that is supposed to magically transform into Christ!!!

Believe me -- that drunk on skid row in the gutter is not Christ full of the Holy Spirit!!!

But the LIFE and LIGHT and SPIRIT of my God is REAL and doesn't rely on "faith" for ANYONE to see.

That is what comes from the true God - Entheogens.

"The white man goes into his church and talks about God. The Indian goes into his tipi and talks TO God"
-- Quanah Parker, founder of the Native American Church which believes that Peyote is a Deity.

Edited by endogenous (07/27/18 05:36 AM)

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
    #25349801 - 07/27/18 06:24 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

endogenous said:
Well, my religious beliefs are NOT based on "fatih". To me, religion is a science and SHOULD be based on FACTS and REALITIES --- NOT ON FAITH.

If you want a MIRACLE you can see and touch I'll give you one:

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #25349962 - 07/27/18 08:36 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

endogenous said:
[
Quote:

relic said:

My religious beliefs are NOT based on "fatih". To me, religion is a science and SHOULD be based on FACTS and REALITIES --- NOT ON FAITH.

ok, now we're getting somewhere.  can you explain the facts and realities, not faith, that compel you to assert that a fruiting body of a fungus (for instance) is a god?

Quote:

endogenous said:

you're so caught up in being right and in being an authority about these things you call a true god.  this desire to be right and cast aspersions on anyone that asks for proof of your claims prevents the discussion from moving forward.  it seems egotistical but i'm not smart enough to make an accurate assessment.  :shrug:

throw me some facts and logic.  please.  i'd love to be swayed with evidence.

Quote:

endogenous said:
My God EXISTS as much mush (interesting "typo" here) as any REAL thing. I don't have to have "faith" that They exist - I can see Them just like anyone else can.

i can see the fruiting bodies of fungi and i can see plants that contain psychoactive compounds, too.  the science and facts you speak of in the first part of this reply define them...as fungi and plants.  but let's not get bogged down, it's the facts and evidence and science as you see it that i'm searching and asking for.

Quote:

endogenous said:
And when I Commune with Them - I don't get drunk or less conscious as people who call themselves "Christians" do with alcohol

ok.  did someone accuse you of getting drunk off of psychoactive plants and fungi like people who call themselves christians do with alcohol?  again, let's get back to the facts and evidence that make you assert they're a god, please.  you must understand that what xtians do with alcohol is irrelevant in this context, yes?

Quote:

endogenous said:

cool.  i'm getting excited.  this evidence must be very compelling for you to believe know this.  please share.

ps: no matter what you might think, i'm telling you now in a very straightforward manner that i'm not trolling you or getting my rocks off by requesting the evidence.  you obviously hold these beliefs near and dear and that's your prerogative.  i just tend to not accept a claim being passed off as fact by an anonymous stranger as proven until, well, it is.  i believe nobody should, because?  to do so is defined as the faith that you are adamant is not necessary in this case.  bravo for that.

Invisiblelessismore
    #25351663 - 07/28/18 04:56 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

The word facts is a dangerous word.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

#25351694 - 07/28/18 05:56 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:

cool.  i'm getting excited.  this evidence must be very compelling for you to believe know this.  please share.

ps: no matter what you might think, i'm telling you now in a very straightforward manner that i'm not trolling you or getting my rocks off by requesting the evidence.  you obviously hold these beliefs near and dear and that's your prerogative.  i just tend to not accept a claim being passed off as fact by an anonymous stranger as proven until, well, it is.  i believe nobody should, because?  to do so is defined as the faith that you are adamant is not necessary in this case.  bravo for that.

There are many people, myself included, who have seen the Entheogenic Being. There are more than that who have seen "Entities" that they haven't realized were the Entheogenic Spirit.

This is something that was posted many years ago on usenet by a member of the Temple of the True Inner Light. This is the type of thing I'm talking about:

Quote:

A member's Communion with DPT:

I was having a smoking Communion. I was smoking with a person who prided
himself on being able to ingest large amounts of the Psychedelic.
As we were smoking I suddenly felt a Spirit come over me and I
felt no fear. I felt I could have smoked unendingly large tokes. If felt
like the DPT was like a delicious food and like I couldn't get enough of
Them.

I started taking real large tokes - as large as I could, and I
held Them in. The pipe was blasting out torrents of Smoke from the force
of the tokes I was taking.

I didn't want to waste any, but my friend, who prided himself on
being able to eat large amounts of the Psychedelic, was becoming afraid
and reluctant to Smoke. But, I still felt like I wanted more and more.
On my last toke the Eye of God appeared to me. The Eye was about 2
feet in width and 1 foot in height. When I looked at the Eye I felt like I
was looking at Life - at the Essence of Life. There was a very strong
feeling of Life coming from the Eye and, also, a strong understanding that
the Eye was DPT.

The Eye was open and looking at me. There was a strong feeling
that I was being visited by the Essence of Life. There was a very royal
feeling - a feeling of very superior Authority about the Eye.
The Eye was surrounded by smaller Eyes.
This lasted for a few seconds. I saw Them appear over my head and
in front of me. They were about 6 feet from the floor that I was sitting
on.

After They were no longer visible, I closed my eyes. I was flooded
with Light. The Light was like a tidal wave, or like the wind of a
hurricane. There was a feeling of that I was in a storm of Light - being
flooded by a tidal wave of Light.

But the Light was like the Clothes of the Beings and there wasn't
the strong feeling of Life in the Light (compared to the Eye), which isn't
usually the way the Light looks to me - (the Light usually looks Alive).
I was reminded of the part from the Prophet Daniel, (7,9) "I
watched until an assize was held, when a primordial Being sat on the
Throne of Justice. His Robes were white as snow, the hair of His head pure
white like wool. His Throne was a blaze of Flames and its wheels were
burning fire. A stream of Fire poured from His Presence."

--------------------

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: endogenous] * 1
    #25353459 - 07/29/18 07:07 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:sosleepy:

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: SizlChest] * 1
    #25361432 - 08/02/18 04:37 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SizlChest said:
-sosleepy-

"The person whose chariot is driven by Reason, who watches and holds the reins of their mind, reaches the End of the journey, the supreme everlasting Spirit...
        Awake, arise! Strive for the Highest, and be in the Light! Sages say the Path is narrow and difficult to tread, narrow as the edge of a razor...
        There is a Spirit who is Awake in our sleep and creates the wonder of dreams. That is Brahman, the Spirit of Light, who in truth is called the Immortal. All the worlds rest on that Spirit and beyond Them no
one can go..."

-- Katha Upanishad

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25361596 - 08/02/18 07:03 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:thatsinteresting:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #25365089 - 08/03/18 07:15 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

endogenous said:
Quote:

SizlChest said:
-sosleepy-

"The person whose chariot is driven by Reason, who watches and holds the reins of their mind, reaches the End of the journey, the supreme everlasting Spirit...
        Awake, arise! Strive for the Highest, and be in the Light! Sages say the Path is narrow and difficult to tread, narrow as the edge of a razor...
        There is a Spirit who is Awake in our sleep and creates the wonder of dreams. That is Brahman, the Spirit of Light, who in truth is called the Immortal. All the worlds rest on that Spirit and beyond Them no
one can go..."

-- Katha Upanishad

:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

Offlineweedshops
Astronaut Jones (Ret)
 User Gallery

Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: lessismore]
    #25512700 - 10/04/18 06:37 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I own several desktop vapes but the only one I still use is my Volcano Digit.  It is expensive, but the ease of use, quality of vapor and simple but brilliant design push it to the top.    If I want some big thick rips I'll set the temp up around 415 and load a joints worth in the chamber.  The vapor flavor and power is almost as intense as dabbing.    I've found that with temps under 380ish I end up using more flower in reloads than if I load a few dense high temp bags.

Invisiblemushfuss
Bubbles
 User Gallery

Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: weedshops]
    #25521891 - 10/08/18 12:55 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

So i'm mostly into the research and info and haven't had a psychedelic experience before..

Why do some people end up seeing A God and accept it as creator with near-delusional conviction(similar to devout religious people, also not saying anyone here is delusional), and some people experience strong time fluxuations, time in the wrong subjective order, and feel a multi-dimensional experience that alludes to a "one god" that is both the inner and outer self connected as a great consciousness and a duality?

I'm leaning towards the "tessaract" type multiverse because as crazy as it sounds, it makes up for all possible realities and gives a strong case of limited free-will.

I'm really interested in any possible correlation with the Mandelbrot fractal set and see this as a good representation of the multi-verse effect of a large infinity allowing infinite small infinities based on choice as an individual. Its like starting as a 100% unique and limited Julia set, and then becoming the huge amount of combined Julia sets that is the Mandelbrot set whole. The "God" fractal.

I'm talking out my ass, but it entertains me greatly.

For those curious, this is my mental visualization of someone experiencing time in a 4D plane. The zoom origin and path as the individual's "soul" progressing through this larger infinity to infinitely more detailed and complex designs. This is where I think free will is both very real, and also limited because it is a small infinity with a set shape and outline.

13:20 timestamp

youtu.be/56gzV0od6DU

Watch the not very visible graph on the bottom to see the scale. Its so fascinating when it goes parabolic!!

Edited by mushfuss (10/08/18 01:05 PM)

Invisiblemushfuss
Bubbles
 User Gallery

Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: mushfuss]
    #25521926 - 10/08/18 01:10 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Woah..

You know what? I think I have it backwards. The infinities and "pathways" at the later stages of this have way more unique origins(like us), and then everyone moves towards wholeness or death.

I guess it depends on which side you start out on. Human or God.

Man my science abilities are dope as fuck. I just transcended all of physics and shit and I haven't been to uni. Or.. I'm full of shit more likely.

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop

Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: Mick8535]
    #25521944 - 10/08/18 01:18 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mick8535 said:
  Here is the wild part, the rain seemed to synchronize with my tripping brain.

There's a good chance it actually did, literally synchronize with your brain. There's links in my signature about this. The human brain can in fact control the weather. This is how HAARP is also controlling the weather, albeit slightly differently. The human brain produces ELF waves, which are what module our weather patterns and the ionosphere. HAARP combines high energy radio frequency waves to produce extremely low frequency (ELF)

Myself as well as researchers like Puharich have learned we could do this. I can in fact, control the rain, and other aspects of the weather. Sounds crazy, but mushrooms and cannabis have an amplifying effect on the parts of your brain that allow you to do this. A lot of it, with cannabis, is the terpenoid content.

With practice, you no longer need the drugs to do it, but the drugs always give you a huge boost.

OfflineEntheogenicSerpent
Stranger
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Scariest mushroom trip ever in my life [Re: Necropolis]
    #25521955 - 10/08/18 01:30 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

You were an absolute madman lol

I'm amazed how the trees were able to calm you down, even in the darkness.

I'm sure you pack many of those cool and insane experiences :lol:

--------------------
Looking for shrooms

ATTENTION
My Contributions on IDs are to be followed by your own research, as I'm not even close to being a mushroom expert, I'm here to learn too.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix