Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
to screw or not to screw
    #2551806 - 04/12/04 03:54 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

wierd situation i find myself in...

all year ive been taking a class with a chick im really into, totally beutifull, blonde and smart, shyish and eveything else that i look for in a girl, but i never asked her out because at the time i was broke and basically not feeling like i had time, money or energy to put into a relationship. But i always thought about it.

Now at the end of the year, i have money, quite a bit actually, and am feeling alot better about my life. This chick comes up to me and basically says 'im into you we should get together' and im like awesome. But then she says "btw im going to paris for 3 months and ill call you as soon as i get back"

so now i can look forward to 3 months of thinking about this girl nonstop but never being able to see her. meanwhile all the horny french will be hitting on this beutifull canadian chick...

ARGH i dunno its a wierd world eh?

so all my friends are like "hey man, just fuck around all summer while shes gone and then get back together"
and that sounds like a decent plan

Is it ethical/right to fuck around for the sole purpose of forgetting the girl you really want? is it just gonna cause me more mental issues or is it a good way to keep myself sane in the meanwhile? i dunno im sure shes gonna be partying in paris , but on the other hand...

ah fuck i dunno

helpfull aphorisms? some wizdom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: to screw or not to screw [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2551846 - 04/12/04 04:07 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

PHARMAKOS said:

so all my friends are like "hey man, just fuck around all summer while shes gone and then get back together"
and that sounds like a decent plan

Is it ethical/right to fuck around for the sole purpose of forgetting the girl you really want? is it just gonna cause me more mental issues or is it a good way to keep myself sane in the meanwhile? i dunno im sure shes gonna be partying in paris , but on the other hand...

ah fuck i dunno

helpfull aphorisms? some wizdom?

if u cant tell u whats ethical, i surely cant.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #2551856 - 04/12/04 04:10 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Why the fuck not?

It's not like you'd be hurting anyone. Just do what you think is best.

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2551885 - 04/12/04 04:21 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

You have a choice of actions and each action will cause a different result. Instead of pondering possibilities, ponder the results.

After three months when she comes back to see you, you might hit it off well. Later, you may break up because of the actions you took during the summer.
After three months when she comes back to see you, you might hit if off well.
Later, the relationship gets serious and you end up spending a lifetime with a perfect partner.
After three months when she comes back to see you, you might not hit it off. Later, you fuck everyone in town.
After three months when she comes back to see you, you might not hit it off.
Later, you fuck everyone in town and regret not doing it sooner.

You have control of your actions and your actions only. Focus on the actions you wish to take, not the actions of others. My suggestion is to figure out which you have more to lose. Would you regret not fucking everyone in town for three months or missing the opportunity to form a relationship with this girl. It must be your choice, we don't the personal acess to your brain so we don't know whats bes tfor you.

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: to screw or not to screw [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2551963 - 04/12/04 04:50 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Another possible outcome:

After three months when she comes back to see you, you might hit it off well. Later, the relationship gets serious and you wish you had fucked everyone in town before you got into a serious relationship.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1