Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineempath
I feel you

Loc: Seattle
tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD?
    #2549871 - 04/12/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Has anyone else ever hippieflipped(shrooms+MDMA), candyflipped(LSD+MDMA), or shroom+LSD? I have done all 3 once and would say that even though it was a far lesser dose than the 1st two, shrooms+LSD was the most complimentary and pleasurable expierience.

--------------------
"It tastes like burning"-Ralph Wiggum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTokabol
journeyman
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: empath]
    #2549886 - 04/12/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm thinkin about hippieflippin pretty soon. I have a pill I've been saving for a rave but if shrooms come up before then I'm gonna do it with that. BTW I've never rolled before so do you think it's a good idea?

Offlineempath
I feel you

Loc: Seattle
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: Tokabol]
    #2549921 - 04/12/04 01:20 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

First time I rolled I also had a handfull of shrooms. I was floored for the first couple of hours after it hit. All I could see was the music in colorful shifting gaseous clouds. I don't advocate it, and it is your personal decision whether you think you can handle it or not. I'm just goin to say its was pretty hard to remember to stay hydrated until I had blaring dry throat and that it was a very good time.

--------------------
"It tastes like burning"-Ralph Wiggum

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2549936 - 04/12/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I hippyflipped a month back, it was great, ate an eighth of shroomies and took a whole 160mg pill of E, great experinece...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineTokabol
journeyman
    #2550256 - 04/12/04 03:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm prolly gonna take the pill alone, since I don't know when shrooms are gonna come around again and they are triple stack white doves and according to dancesafe.org they are 100% MDMA :laugh:.  Mabey 4-20...

Edited by Tokabol (04/12/04 03:24 AM)

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #2550335 - 04/12/04 03:56 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

shrooms+mdma was a very happy experience:-)
LSD+mdma was a very intense trip and i liked it.
shrooms+LSD i didn't like it very much cuz i was feeling like lsd was fighting with psilocybin

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2550512 - 04/12/04 07:24 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If it's your first time with ecstasy, do it alone. You'll appreciate it more that way.
Also, while the guides on dancesafe.org and similar sites can be helpful, get yourself a test kit from there as well...once word gets out that a type of pill is "real", other pill-pressin' folks will make cheap or fake ones based on how the "real" ones looked.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: empath]
    #2550526 - 04/12/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: ]
    #2551196 - 04/12/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I've done all three at least twice, and I've even done all 3 in a 24 hour period. Good times  :lol: Anyways, here's what I can say..

Acid+Shrooms - The combination has never synergised as well as I'd hope. They are both trips that I like, but are very unique from each other, and I also had the feeling that they were fighting with each other. They were fighting over my brain waves and energy. Next time I do this combo I wont try to time the peaks together, and I will wait until I'm done peaking on one before I take the other. Overall though, I think they are better by themselves. Thats why there's 2 nights in a weekend  :lol:

Ecstasy+Shrooms - All good experiences, but again, better by themselves. I've noticed known MDA pills to be a better combo with shrooms actually, the visuals mesh nicely. I think the way I act on these drugs, are totally opposite. Shrooms I get quiet and deep into my own worl, ecstasy I'm just so tactile and want to reach out, and dance around, very open feeling.  :nut: It seems the shrooms hold the E down a little, and it turns out to be a 'quiet roll' for me, if their is such a thing  :lol: I did this last new years though, and it was a blast! I learned, I lived, I loved, I laughed, I cried. If you're prone to possible naseau with shrooms, I would definately recomend eating the shrooms first, and dropping you E as soon as you are sure any possible naseau is over with. (Come up)

Acid+Ecstasy - Ahhh the candEeflip, always a favorite in the psychedellic rave community  :3rd_eye: This is my favorite way to party, and I have a good amount of experience with this combo  :grin: As long as you have a good amount of experience with both of these drugs, and know what to expect, you cant go wrong. Timing of your dosing is of utmost importance, for maximum benefits with this combo. Get a early start, cause its gonna be a late night  :crazy2: Take your ills first. When you get the comeup speedy feeling of the E, or rite at the beginning of your peak, drop the acid. The acid should kick in and carry the peak along with it. I've noticed friends who have been prone to bad acid trips in the past love this combo. They report its impossible to have a bad trip with this combo, in that order. They say the E totally sets a great moodset, and the acid feeds off of that. That friend is a total pill-monster, but I think its a pretty good theory actually. I always timed my candyflips this way actually, even before he told me that, because thats how I was taught/fed.  :thumbup: :crazy2:

I candeeflipped about 10 days ago actually. See my report in the trip tips forum.

Stay safe, and if you need any advice, or me to elaborate on some experiences of those combos, let me know. Any questions, holla at me homie!  :biggrin:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinelowercase
Drifter

#2551375 - 04/12/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I hippy flipped once and was right FUCKED. It was a horrible trip, I was hearing voices, I thought everyone wanted to kill me, I was a complete paranoid delusional schizophrenic for about 5 hours. Worst experience ever.

Mind you, I took two gelcaps of unknown origin and they must have been dirty as fuck and, in retrospect, I think they were DXM and not MDMA.

--------------------
That is not dead which can eternal lie;
And with strange aeons even death may die.

OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

#2551634 - 04/12/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tokabol said:
I'm prolly gonna take the pill alone, since I don't know when shrooms are gonna come around again and they are triple stack white doves and according to dancesafe.org they are 100% MDMA :laugh:.  Mabey 4-20...

I don't know about no 100% MDMA pills...

--------------------

OfflineTokabol
journeyman
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: Gorian]
    #2551766 - 04/12/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I know they're fine cause my friends have taken them before and this is the usual guy we get the e from. Sometimes they are cut a little, but he's never given us bullshit.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: ]
    #2551995 - 04/12/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I hippyflipped 2 days ago with my wife.

Great times. I'd take the pill first and let it kick in and then once it kicks in I'd eat the shrooms.

me too. except not married but might as well be. same day and waited for the pill to kick in before eating the mush, we were doing the same stuff at the sametime :wink:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineQuantegyMaterial
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Nueva Jork Ciudad
    #22007950 - 07/28/15 03:45 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Wow this thread is so old but I'd like to weigh in on this as I have hippie flipped and candy flipped so many times I lost count, I've also mixed so many entheogens one time at a Phish festival in Northern Maine and had an epic experience.  I mixed some great Liquid Acid and very potent cubensis from Oregon, Mescaline pellets, MDMA Molecule, MDA, and some other blotter that was a research chemical, I think 2-ci but not positive... And Keta-chloride... Fuckin A what an experience! I did these all throughout a 24 hour period but effects were definitely compounded... I felt the Acid and mushrooms the most but I was in LaLa land for sure! Luckily It was all good and no real bad trip occurred... I was already well schooled in the church of psychedelia at that point... The one psychedelic that I really want to try but never had the chance was Peyote.  But I am a firm believer that if it is meant to be it will happen.  I've been told Native American Indians believed that if you came across Peyote on your travels that you had to eat it where you found it growing... You had been chosen to heed the call of the Cactus...  Anyone have peyote/buttons experience? And how does it compare to San Pedro or mescaline pellets?

OfflineQuantegyMaterial
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Nueva Jork Ciudad
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: John]
    #22007954 - 07/28/15 03:47 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
Quote:

I hippyflipped 2 days ago with my wife.

Great times. I'd take the pill first and let it kick in and then once it kicks in I'd eat the shrooms.

me too. except not married but might as well be. same day and waited for the pill to kick in before eating the mush, we were doing the same stuff at the sametime :wink:

I always thought hippie flipping was LSD and Fungus not fungus and MDMA??

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: QuantegyMaterial]
    #22008328 - 07/28/15 08:00 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

yes shrooms and acid is fucking awesome.  things with these combos is timing.  you gotta get your timing of doses right so you get the most out of the experience.

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #22009234 - 07/28/15 12:07 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

OP, you should try titty-flippin.

Its when you rip the caps off of 2 mushrooms, dip them in acid and tape them to a girls nipples. You then put a blindfold on and start licking her up and down until you hit the 2 mushroom caps. Then you eat the LSD-dipped mushroom caps off her nipples and proceed to trip balls.

After that is totally up to you, but I hear some people say having a cactus laying around is a MUST :ancientaliens: :douchewink: :raisemyglass:

:pedropussy:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (07/28/15 01:11 PM)

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #22009295 - 07/28/15 12:16 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
OP, you should try titty-flippin.

Its when you rip the caps off of 2 mushrooms, dip them in acid and tape them to a girls nipples. You then put a blindfold on and start licking her up and down until you hit the 2 mushroom caps. Then you eat the LSD-dipped mushroom caps off her nipples and proceed to trip balls.

After that is totally up to you, but I hear some people say having a cactus laying around is a MUST :ancientaliens: :douchewink: :raisemyglass:

i've licked acid off of my exes tits before.... that was fun :lol:

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22009614 - 07/28/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

:hahthatsrich:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineMr. Gilligan
Wanderer

Re: tried candyflippn/hippyflippn or shroom+LSD? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #22009685 - 07/28/15 01:26 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I've done it multiple times and always had a great time. i usually eat the L first and wait a little while before taking the shrooms.

I took both and some mescaline at Wanee music festival this yr and had the time of my life.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom